main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of the Sith - NJO - Good Luck to our boys in uniform in Liberating Iraq!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Crimson_Sabre, Sep 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    Summary: Post Traitor; Starts on Errant Venture; Features Kyp, Jaina, Jag, Luke, Mara, Corran, Wedge, and other characters with lesser roles.
    Hi to other members of KAJSU

By the way, if you want to zip to the part with Thrawn's kid, Jacen/Danni, or Zekk/Tahiri for some reason, go to page nine. But I would recommend reading everything first!! Most of the first nine pages are based on Kyp, Jaina, Jag, and, of course, the Return of the Sith.

Kyp roamed down the hallway toward his place, as he did every morning on the Errant Venture, drinking his lemonade while pondering over yesterday?s decisions.

Should I have left Twin Suns? Kyp thought.

Yeah, definitely, especially since I caught Jag and Jaina making out?in General Antilles office, no less.

According to Jaina, she and Jag had just by coincidence gotten to the special session involving the general, his nephew, and all of the Jedi on Errant Venture a little early before even Wedge, himself had arrived.

Yeah, right Kyp thought to himself as he keyed the entrance code to his apartment inside of Venture.

The reason for the meeting was even more of a stunner for Kyp.

When General Antilles said that Wolf Squadron, known affectionately as the Wolf Pack, lost it?s leader, Nain Jaxon, the general himself asked Kyp if he wanted the job or not.

Kyp, still distraught from what he saw the very same morning immediately accepted without consulting Jaina, Jag, or any other Jedi.

However, Antilles informed Durron that the reason and only reason that he was allowing Kyp to take this position was because several members of the Wolf Pack were alumni of Kyp?s Dozen and Two Avengers.

He also told Kyp that if it was up to him, he would put Durron in the Six Feet Under Squadron.

Two pairs of eyes locked on him the moment he stepped into his apartment.

?Wow, you two aren?t even orally examining each other yet,? Kyp said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

?Please, Kyp, be logical. We really need you in Twin Suns?it?s just that Jag and I have something?well?that makes us a little more than partners.? Jaina said softly.
    Jaina continued, ?Besides, remember that little picnic we had? You said that you didn?t mind being partners with me even if it meant we weren?t together like Jag and I are.?

?Yeah, well?you crushed my spirit so badly that I didn?t have the chance or energy to disagree with you. Besides, all I hear over the com when I fly with you two now is flirtation? and it makes me sick.? Kyp countered coldly.

Jag spoke up, ?I hate to admit this to you, Durron, but you are a better pilot I, and it would really hurt the Squadron if ??

?I left? Stuff it, Fel. Go share a doughnut with one members of the EVPD or whatever they call the policing force on this ship. And is that all you think about? Duty and what?s good for the Squadron? I mean, come on, people do have things called emotions even though you obviously have never heard of them. I don?t like you and I don?t want to be in Twin Suns. Got that? I?m a member of the Wolf Pack now,? he said pointing down at his red shirt with the silver letters ?Pack? on it, ?Would you like me to send you a holo-recording with the same message on it? Would you like me to spell it out for you letter by letter?? Kyp responded in a style only he can, ?And while you?re at it, you two should get the hell out of my room before I telekinetically choke you to death. OUT NOW!!?

Jaina swept a tear away from her cheek as she looked down to the floor, ?Kyp?please, I would do anything to make you happy, but I just can?t do what you?re asking of me.?

?OUT, GOD DAMMIT, OUT!!?

Jaina left the room sobbing quietly while

Jag left the room with a calm look on his face.

Is that weasel anything but calm? Kyp wondered to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I know I spelled dammit wrong (2 m's instead of the n), but I'm not sure how much swearing they let you get away with here. So I deliberately spelled it wrong.

2. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    very interesting beginning. i'm looking forward to more of this...

3. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    "Wow, you two aren't even orally examining each other yet."

:D ROTFLMBO! :D

That was great!

Dana

4. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    More...basically picks up right where post 1 left off...AND OH YEAH, ALL THE CHARACTERS HERE AREN'T MINE, they're owned by the powers that be and the whole bit.

Kyp collapsed onto his bed that night feeling angry, sad, and alone all at once.

He didn?t ever want to hurt Jaina like he did, but he felt like he would go crazy with grief and jealously if he saw the two together anymore.

?Zeth?.Oh, Zeth, why can?t you be here now, when I need you? I?m surrounded by people who hate me or people who make me jealous, and I?m kinda out of friends and family. Why did I have to kill you?? Kyp moaned while holding his face in his hands, but not crying.
    He was, however, sweating like crazy for some reason.

He decided to go to the bar that night to get drunk or stoned or maybe, if he was lucky, both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon finishing his fifth drink of Corellian?what was it anyway?

He had totally lost any sense of being sober, and everyone at the bar knew it.

A few guys dressed in black, also at the bar, decided that this was their big chance to get revenge against Kyp Durron for busting their illegal operations six years ago with his dammed Avengers.

They were known as (gasp) the Men in Black, and boy, did they hate Durron.

?Hey, buddy, let me buy you your next drink,? said the first man in black said to Kyp, ?Name?s Sellem?Sellem Owt, and these are my buddies, Gaut Tugo and Eyeneid Cashman,? Sellem said while pointing to his two buddies.

Kyp let them buy him two more drinks before he collapsed, drunk and exhausted.

The Men in Black, or as they prefer to be called, the MIB drug Kyp into the nearest hallway and proceeded to take all of his possessions and pummel him for no reason at all.

?OK, guys, that?s enough. Get the grub and let?s go,? Sellem told his buddies, ?Wow, did we beat the snot out of him or what??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Jaina, Jag, Wedge, Corran, Tahiri and the other members of the Skywalker and Solo families gathered in the mess hall for a private meeting between the ?insiders?.

They discussed the usual?tactics, problems with the Venture, and how everyone?s day went.

?I feel really bad about shooting his soul down like that,? Jaina said sadly.

Jag shook his head, ?No, he made his decision, and now we have to go on with or without him.?

?Yeah, besides he?s one of the biggest pieces of crap this galaxy has ever known,? Corran claimed, arrogantly.

Typical Corran, Mara thought.

While she wasn?t exactly a huge fan of the Durrons of the galaxy, she could not help but feel a little sorry for him.

?Shut up, Horn,? came Jaina?s icy response, ?He?s really not that bad.

It?s just that you never gave him a second chance like the rest of us did.?

Mara decided to back up her niece, ?Corran, I like you, but I can?t help but think that you might be a little jealous of Kyp?s AMAZINGLY STRONG telekinetic powers.?

Corran scowled.

Han Solo, always the one to lighten up the situation, finished the meeting by saying, ?Wow you could literally cut the tension in this room with a lightsaber?errr?as Yoda would say ?Cut the tension in this room with a saber of light could you?. OK, now everybody go get some shut-eye because we never know when the Vong-

?Yuuzhan Vong?, Tahiri corrected him.

?Excuse me. The *Yuuzhan* Vong will strike next, right??

Han got laughs from the Yoda comment from everyone and the meeting was adjourned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm...what would YOU do with telekinetic powers if you had em?

5. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    great post! i hope Kyp's ok? [face_worried] wonder what's going to happen next... loved Han's comment about Yoda...just one thing...how did Han know Yoda?

6. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    Kyp woke up feeling like crap the next morning.

Wow, did those guys beat the snot out of me or what, he thought.

He only remembered their first names and that they were wearing black.

All of the sudden he realized his head hurt, his lightsaber was gone, his clothes were ripped up, and the first meeting for his
    Wolf Squadron started twenty minutes ago?

?OH (yells vulgarities not allowed on this server, unfortunately)!!?

He ran all the way from the spot where he lay to his complex, changed his tunic, and ran like hell to the meeting.

Later on, after the meeting, Kyp was still suffering from one atrocious hangover, and although he was pleasantly surprised that fellow Jedi Tahiri Veila was in his Squadron, he was really bummed out by the fact that Valin Horn and his dad, Corran
    were also in the Wolf Pack and if either one of them were hurt, he would face the wrath of Wedge Antilles.

Not cool, he thought to himself.

?Hi, Corran. Hi, Valin.? Kyp scowled to his two new Squad-mates.

?Durron.? Corran regarded him just as nastily while mock-bowing.

?So, uh, Corran, you have any?Shadow Bombs on your X-Wing?? Kyp quipped.

He and Corran loved to piss each other off,
    and he knew that Shadow bombs had to be telekinetically thrown to be of any real use.

?I know your specialty is moving stuff with the Force, Horn, and nothing is better than playing around with heavy explosives telekinetically, right??

?Well, actually,? Corran countered, ?I do think slaughtering millions of innocents, including a relative, with a weapon of mass destruction is also fun, right...Sun Crusher??

Kyp struggled not to lose control and use Force Lightning to blast that arse from Tattooine to Corellia.

?Corran,? Kyp said angrily and quietly, ?if you ever say anything about Zeth like that again, I will go Sith on you, and kill you, Valin, and Mirax.?

The two stared at each other angrily for an eternity of a moment as they both realized how hard each other?s comments hit home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyp left the standoff first, and went back to his apartment only to run into Jaina and Jag making out in the hallway.

For the love of the Force, why do I have to catch this so often? Kyp thought to himself.

Despite making a subtle attempt at turning around and taking the long way, Jaina yelled out his name, and he came to a halt.

?Wow, for once you yelled out ?Kyp? instead of ?Oh, Jag, Yes?,? Kyp said with a devilish grin on his face.

He laughed at the joke, but the other two members in the hall had sorrowful looks on their faces.

Well?at least Jaina did.

Jag, as usual, stood at perfect military attention with a calm look on his face.

?Kyp, I swear, we?re not trying to hurt you in any way, whatsoever, and I want to be friends with you. Please talk to us.? Jaina begged.

?Nope, I don?t think s...well?actually,? Kyp said as an idea popped into his mind, ?if you?d like to, I?ll meet you both at the bar at seven o?clock sharp. Oh wait, I forgot, Jag needs to hear it in military time. I will meet you both there at nineteen hundred standard time. I have some other?friends?shall we say that I have to meet. They owe me a few things.?

Jaina hugged him, ?Thanks, Kyp, I knew we could all be in this together.?

Kyp almost immediately shoved her away in the hug, but got lost in her touch so completely that his mind started to drift.

He then realized what other third party member was there, also, and reluctantly pulled away first.

Kyp vaguely heard Jag say something about how awfully long that hug was to Jaina after they left and thought to himself, Maybe after tonight, they?ll leave me alone.

7. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    great post! can't wait to read more!

8. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    First off, 'How did Han know Yoda?' After all the years Luke and Han have known each other, something would be terribly wrong if Han DID NOT know Yoda.

Now to the post...

Kyp wondered into the bar about ten minutes early on purpose to meet up with his ?friends?.

After about a five minutes of glazing the room, he found them.

Trying to keep his anger controlled, he walked over to their table with the best drunk look he could muster.

?Hey, fellas, look who?s back,? Sellem told his buddies, ?It?s our Jedi friend, Kyp.?

?So, Kyp,? Eyeneid Cashman said calmly, ?you look a little?hammered again. One too many beers??

What a bunch of dips?they?re totally buying it Kyp thought to himself.

All Kyp did was nod drunkly with duped eyelids and his plan was rolling along perfectly.

?OK, boys, let?s show this bar how to give a Jedi Master a whoopin? Sellem laughed.

Just Sellem?s first blow was about to land squarely on Kyp?s forehead, Kyp held out one hand, palm facing forward, and stopped Sellem's fist, mid-flight.

?Hehehe, payback is a you-know-what,? Kyp smiled as Sellem had a look on his face that was of pure shock and fear.

Kyp, all of the sudden, totally lost control as he recalled the previous beating he received from them in his mind.

Blue-white lightning blew out of Kyp?s hand and threw Sellem thirty feet in the air before the other two member of MIB had time to react.

By the time he hit the ground, Sellem was quivering in pain and was smoking more than a burnt out forest fire.

Eyeneid tried to pull his blaster out of it?s holster, but instead crumpled to the ground in agony as he felt Durron use the Force to snap his collar-bone into what seemed like a million pieces.

As soon as he saw that, Gaut threw his hands up as if he was doing the wave at a sporting event and quickly begged with a trembling voice, ?Please, Jedi, I swear, I didn?t want to do it, I didn?t want to do it. Those guys told me if I didn?t help them last night that they would kill my family!?

?Riiiiiiight,? was Kyp?s simple response.

?Don?t do it, Kyp. Have mercy on him. You?re a Jedi. You know better than to give in to anger.? Kyp turned to see Jaina enter the bar with Jag. They were racing toward him.

Plan going along smoothly. Kyp thought, Talk about perfect timing.

?Kyp?? Jaina started softly, but gasped immediately upon seeing Kyp make a fist and, at the same time seeing the man dressed in black grab start gagging and grabbing at his neck.

Gaut was totally raised up off of the ground five seconds later and was losing color to his face.

?Kyp, please don?t give in to the darkness,? Jaina begged while tears started to well up upon seeing one of her most trusted friends in the act of committing murder.

She would?ve used the Force to stop him, but she knew Kyp was far stronger than her in the Force.

?Durron, drop him NOW! I swear I WILL report you!? Jag yelled to get the attention of all of the bar?s patrons.

Kyp looked at the two for a moment and lowered his fist slightly, but then made a quick turn of his fist that shattered the man?s vertebrae.

He fell to the ground like a ton of bricks with blood pouring out of his mouth.

?NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!? yelped Jaina.

?That?s what happens when you people don?t stop bothering me. Do you get it now? I don?t want to have anything to do with your lives.? Kyp said, still fuming.

He walked right past Jaina and Jag as he noticed that she was crying into his shoulder.

Kyp retrieved his lightsaber from Sellem, who was still in a state of shock, literally, and gave Sellem one swift kick because he felt like it.

In all honesty, though, Kyp had never felt as alone as he did now.

Did I just eliminate the last possible friends I have in this galaxy? He wondered, No, I had to show them that I don?t want to be close to them in any way, whatsoever. And besides, they pushed me to this, right?

Kyp, for the first time in a long time, had let the Dark Side fill him with rage, bu

9. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    i see. well, i was just wondering because i never actually heard that Han and Yoda had met.

anyway, great post! i hope that Kyp doesn't go all the way over to the Dark Side and become a Sith lord...

10. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    This is really getting entertaining. I loved the part about yelling "Kyp" instead of "Oh, Jag, yes!". :D

So Ego Boy's turning to the darkside, huh?Interesting . . .

Dana

11. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Wow, Kyp going ds again. You have me hooked.

Jez

12. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    cool story... sorry, i'd write a longer review, but i should have went to sleep an hour ago... g'night :)

13. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    whoo...kyp going all sithy was SCARY!

more soon?

-JSD

14. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    "I don't know what got into him," Jaina spoke to her uncle.

While she was focused on him, the rest of the audience, mainly the 'Insiders' along with Tahiri, Corran, and Jag watched on in silence.

They had gathered the next morning to discuss the previous night's happenings.

"So, let me get this straight. You and Jag are walking kind of slowly into the bar until Jag realizes that it's almost seven. Jag decides to hurry up and get moving. You walked into the room and basically found out that the entire place was looking at Durron. Durron doesn't notice you because he's obviously too wrapped up in beating these guys to bloody pulps. You beg him not to kill this guy, and it looks like he's listening until he pulls a Sith and cracks the guy's neck. What about after that?" Corran Horn concluded.

"I'm not sure...I was too distraught to pay attention or follow him."

"So he could've killed more people without you knowing, correct?"

"No, Jedi Horn," Jag said calmly, "I saw him leave the bar after collecting some items off of one of the two that was still alive."

"What kind of items?" Mara questioned.

"I saw him take his lightsaber, but other than that I'm not sure what he took, Master Jade Skywalker. Just some sort of silver disk."

No one but Jag noticed General Antilles head snap up at the comment about a silver disk.

Jag subtley raised an eyebrow at his uncle before Wedge settled back down.

"And you're absolutely sure that he used Force Lightning on one of the two that lived?" Master Skywalker asked.

"Yes, very few things can make such a disturbance in the Force, and make all sorts of stuff fly over the room. Besides, when the one guy we found halfway across the room was taken to the medbay, he showed signs of electrocution." Jaina motioned quietly.

"Hmm...I'm going to think about this for awhile before I come to any conclusions. I don't want anybody to say ANYTHING nasty to Kyp right now, because he seems very fragile and while most of us might be able to suppress our emotions, Kyp seems to be a little more susceptible than the rest of us to the Dark Side. Understood?" Luke said.

He got nods from everyone except Jag and Wedge who were staring at each other intently.

Wonder what that's all about. Luke thought.

Don't know, Skywalker, but I hope they're not thinking about doing what I'm thinking about doing later on, if you catch my drift. Mara thought back to him with a smirk and a wink.

Luke chuckled to himself and dismissed the meeting.

15. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Wow you are a posting machine. Making out in Wedge's office. I like it. :)

He also told Kyp that if it was up to him, he would put Durron in the Six Feet Under Squadron.

Heehee.

16. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    Kyp woke up the next morning after about twelve hours of sleep that he desperately needed.

After hitting the refresher for about fifteen minutes he got his usual lemonade and trotted down the empty halls to work on his X-Wing, the Storm Hawk.

Upon arriving at his Wing, he started one of his usual chats with astro-mech droid.

"You're not gonna believe what I did last night," Kyp said to his droid, Balls of Steel.

Kyp had gotten disgusted with his droid's constant bickering, so he decided to rename his droid, and quite personally, he got a kick out of it.

The droid thought otherwise.

TECHNICALLY, I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT IS CURRENTLY IN THE STANDARD REALM OF POSSIBILIES, AND SINCE EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE IS POSSIBLE, I AM GOING TO BELIEVE YOU SINCE WHAT YOU DID HAD TO BE POSSIBLE.

Kyp stared at the droid for a few moments. "You know, you are the most annoying piece of metal that this galaxy has ever seen."

THE ENTIRE GALAXY HAS NOT SEEN ME AND THE POSSIBILITY OF THAT HAPPENING IS APPROXIMATELY-

"SHUT UP!! I would rather have lunch with Palpatine in the boonies of Ewok-land, Endor with my hands tied behind my back and no Force abilities than sit here repairing my ship with a hunk of junk like you."

THE POSSIBILITY OF YOU HAVING LUNCH WITH PALPATINE IN THE BOONIES OF EWOK-LAND, EN-

"You know what I mean!!"

WELL, THEN, WHY ARE YOU EVEN REPAIRING YOUR SHIP? THE STORM HAWK IS IN RELATIVELY GOOD CONDITION FOR THIS MODEL X-WING AND IF YOU DESPISE CONVERSING WITH A DROID OF MY STATURE SO MUCH, YOU SHOULD GO DO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD.

"You know what?" Kyp said as he pulled a silvery disk out of his tunic, "I'm going to do just that. I'm going to have lunch,granted not with all those special stipulations I mentioned earlier, and YOU, Balls, are going to scan this disk for anything tantilizing."

LIKE A TANTILIZING PICTURE OF YOU AND LIEUTENANT SOLO LYING NUDE ON A BEACH SOMEWHERE?

"Hey, that's not what I meant." Kyp said, smiling.

OH, YOU MEANT A TANTILIZING PICTURE OF YOU AND COLONEL FEL LY-?

Kyp's smile vanished as the droid said those words and was replaced with a gape.

"OK, that's just vile. I mean...UGH...damm that's gross!! Just get on with playing with the disk"

Kyp left the hangar and went to the lunch room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason, when he looked at the lunch menu, he decided not to order after all.

"Of all the days to have hot dogs and bananas for lunch,it had to be today," Kyp said with a squint of his eyes.

Then he spotted a guy dressed in black, sitting in the corner with his back turned toward Kyp.

For some reason, just his figure looked awful familiar.

No way, I juiced that guy last night Kyp thought to himself in bewilderment.

At that time, Kyp regained his senses and decided to finish the job. With an angry look, he started toward the stranger.

That guy just won't stay down will he?

As he reached the stranger...Sellem...that was his name, he spun the guy's chair around and socked him right in the chin with a nasty uppercut.

"Wha.." was all the man was able to get off before getting beaned.

"Get up after that Se...Uh...Colonel Darklighter I didn't know your favorite color was black," Kyp said in a shocked tone.

"Get the hell out of here, Durron, before I bring you up on assault charges. That's five years in the brig, son."

"Colonel, I truly am sorry, I thought you were-"

"I don't care what you think. Why would Skywalker name you a Jedi Master anyway? You're such a punk. Heck, didn't you hear about yourself?"

"Sir?"

"They're considering slamming you in jail for your little scuffle last night AND they're even considering putting you on trial for 1st degree murder."

With a stunned look on his face, Kyp left the cafe and went back to his room.

"What have I done?" he said to no one in particular.

Then, someone knocked on the door, and Kyp sensed who it was immediately.

"Oh, crap."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G

17. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    ROTFLMBO! :D :D That was hilarious!

Dana

18. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    two great posts! Kyp just punched Gavin? [face_shocked] can't wait for more!

19. Rogue_of-Peace

Rogue_of-Peace Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Hmm.... I came in here because of the Post-Traitor sign looking for Jacen. Is he going to be in this story? Maybe to help soothe Kyp?

But I just have to ask: Do you like Kyp or do you hate him? Because he seems to be the focus of your fic, but you've made him into the meanest bastard that ever walked.

Not a bad fic though, keep it up.

20. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    ohmy, that was hilarious!!!!

What about a tantalizing picture of Lt. Solo and Colonel FEL?

[face_laugh]

man, lets see is it Jaina?

21. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    Q. 'Do I like Kyp?'
    A. I'm a member of KAJSU..nuff said.
    If you don't know what that is, look it up on Yahoo. It's a Yahoo group.
    AND HOW CAN I CHANGE THE TOPIC TO say like...UPDATED 9/18?

"Come in Master, Skywalker." Durron said with a slight note of agitation.

"Kyp, I have to ask you a few questions about...well...the little bar incident of yours."

"Little?! They're gonna bring me up on charges on first degree murder! THEY CAN'T DO THAT!! I have to fight the Vong!"

"Well, you did kill one of them and several of the witnesses claimed that you pretty much had targeted them from the start."

"But, Master, they beat me while I was under the influence and had no chance to defend myself, and not to mention they stole my lightsaber."

"I know..."

"And," Kyp fumed, "the authorities haven't even charged the two survivors with anything yet!"

"Kyp, you really need to calm down."

"Why?!"

"Because you need to think about how you're going to deal with this."

"How I'm going to deal with this? I'M, as in Your's Truly? You mean you guys aren't going to help me out here?"

"Kyp, I and the rest of the Jedi are going support you, but I'm afraid to say that you got yourself into this one and-"

Kyp raised a hand, palm forward.

For a moment Luke thought about raising his lightsaber in defense, but then realized that all Kyp wanted was silence and a chance to speak.

"Why am I not surprised? I mean, once again, the Jedi order telling me, Kyp Durron, to go to hell and solve your own problem. IF it was a Skywalker or Solo or even Corran who did it, the Jedi would've figured out something to bail that person out. BUT NOOOOO, not for Kyp Durron, galactic bad ass and general neusance."

"Kyp we really want to help you, but...I should go, now. By the way, what was that silver disk thing you took from that man's belt?"

Kyp shook his head, "No idea. Probably nothing much. I told Balls to check it out. If I find anything I'll tell my Jedi...contemporaries. Good night, Master."

Don't let the bed bugs bite, traitor Kyp thought as the door closed after Skywalker left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later......somewhere in the empty engine room of the Errant Venture....

"Master, your plans are working perfectly. The Jedi will be destroyed before they know it."

"Yes, apprentice, your hatred for them is growing."

"It's hard to quell it, Master, given the fact that we're always surrounded by them."

"Apprentice, I will not speak with you again, privately like this until the eve the Destruction of the New Jedi Order. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. You do know this means that you will have to practice up with your lightsaber deuling techniques."

"Of course, Master. They won't be a challenge by the time I face them."

"Don't underestimate the Jedi you're dealing with, apprentice. You are, after all only a learner. Some of the Jedi you will have to deal with will be masters of the Jedi Arts. Patheticly weak, emotionally, but strong with blades, nontheless."

"Master, I've seen some of them fight, and, if I may say so, Master, you should have faith that your apprentice will destroy them with more ease than you thought possible."

"Perhaps...yes...perhaps...now, get back to practicing in your spare time, and DON'T let the Jedi catch you with that pin on your shoulder. It does after all, represent the hated enemies of the Jedi."

"Yes, Master" the younger person said with an evil grin.

22. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    ooh, Sith lords...(i think)

awesome post!

to change it to say new post blah blah blah go to the first post and hit the edit button. change the title there....

23. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Ooh, creepy . . .

As for changing the title to reflect an update, go to the first post, click "edit message" and change the title/subject to say what you want.

Dana

24. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    OK, thanks a million..I'm going to change the name of this story to 'Return of the Sith' for those of you who want continue to keep reading. Hopefully, that title will get me some more customers. AND, yes, there will still be J/J and K/J in there...eventually. Patience is a virtue...that some of us don't have.

ONE MORE POST TONIGHT????

25. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    Two days later....

Another knock on the door convinced Kyp that it was time to wake up despite his body's best efforts to stay down.

"Good Goddess Almighty, why are you here, Jaina?" Kyp moaned as he slumbered to sit up on the bed.

"I want to have a few words with you."

"Yeah, yeah...that's what they all say. OK, so now that you've woken me from my beauty sleep, tell me what you've got on your mind and a long passionate kiss should take care of it."

"From you, huh?"

"You bet."

"You wish, Kyp...although I have to say it's refreshing to see you joking around with us again...you seemed so...dark for the past couple of days."

"Yeah, well, I sure was hell bent on getting those guys. By the way, how is that guy I electrocuted doing?"

"Oh, they accidently pushed the electro-hammer into the bacta-tank that he was healing in and ZAP...dead as a doornail. That must've juiced him tenfold compared to what you did to him."

Kyp simply stared at her for a moment not knowing what to feel before he started laughing quietly.

"KYP!!!! You shouldn't laugh at something like that! Besides, I was just kidding. I wanted to see your reaction."

"What does my reaction have to do with it? And are you trying to say that the guy didn't die?"

"First off, Kyp" Jaina started, "the man is fine. He's been healing for the last couple of days and he wanted to tell you how sorry he was for doing what he did to you."

"Yeah, right. Beat up a drunk guy and steal from him...oh yeah, and when he testifies against me I'm sure he'll feel real sorry."

"Shut up and ki-....uh..." Jaina stuttered and blushed.

"You were gonna say 'shut up and kiss me', weren't you? Sith, you're so used to saying it to lover-boy Jag-off that you're starting to say it to everyone now. Heck, you probably said that to your Dad already by accident or better yet, Corran. I'm sure sorry excuse for a Jedi Master loved it didn't he?"

Jaina's face turned beet-red, "Kyp, I'm really trying to be friends with you, but you're making it real hard for me."

"Jaina, I've always wanted to be friends with you and now I want to be something a little more special with you."

"Kyp, I told you. I'm with Jag now. I don't know where you get this crazy hunch that I might have some feelings for you other than friendship, but I'm going to tell you this once and only once. I don't love you, and I most likely never will."

Kyp leaned in closer and whispered, bottom lip quivering, "Would you like to drive the vibro-blade any deeper? That hurt like hell, you know? Go back to Jag, I'm sure he's waiting for you in his Fruit-of-the-Looms."

Neither moved for a long time until Jaina stood up and said, "I'm sorry, Kyp, but it's just that you're...well...I'm with Jag...bye."

She left the room.

Kyp started yelling into the walls, "It's just that I'm too what? OLD?! TOO ADDICTED TO THE DARK SIDE?! I'm over that Jaina, I'M OVER IT!! WHY DO I HAVE TO ENDURE ALL OF THE REJECTION AND SUFFERING?!"

Kyp sat back down, misty-eyed and all, before continuing, voice just above a whisper to himself, "You'll be sorry, Jaina Solo. I swear that you'll be sorry for what you just did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaina went back into the her apartment only to find Jag waiting for her, watching the holo.

Hmm...at least Durron wasn't too accurate...especially the boxers part thought Jaina.

"So, Jay, how did your conversing go with Kyp?"

"Jag, I don't know anymore..."

"Don't know about what, Goddess?"

"Well, I mean I've really stabbed him in the chest by telling him 'no' and it seems that I've been just making it worse every time I visit him. This time was even worse because he let me know."

"I'm sure it's just temporary. I mean, what's he gonna do? Turn to the Dark Side? Even Durron isn't stupid enough to do that. There's too many Jedi on this ship...well assuming he isn't the most powerful. Is he?"

Jaina just stared at the floor for a second, "That's the scary part. He is the most powerfu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.