main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Return to Sewing Class

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Aug 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    The Wizard and I began sewing class again last night and he proved himself to be as charming as ever. When I was relating the story of how the Wizard got an 'A' in class last semester even after not completeing all the projects, a couple of the women jumped to his defense. Meanwhile I found some great fabric to use for a couple of projects.

Oh, and JSM (Jedi Sewing Mistress) gave the Wizard a hug when she saw him last night. I guess he has another 'A' for this semester.;)

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    :rolleyes: :oops: :rolleyes:

fabric for which projects??

3. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Projects for class.
    A little fish shaped cat house for Sid.

4. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    haha. that will be cute.

5. Crazy-Old-Wizard

Crazy-Old-Wizard Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2004
    Please ignore the above. Some have not learned how to Mastered Jedi Mind Tricks.

6. mrcottonsparrot

mrcottonsparrot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2004
    OMG I have that pattern! Is it the Simplicity (or McCalls) one? I'm afraid it's forever going to be in the "That looks cute in the picture" stage -- Fast forward: I would make it, and then La Feline would sniff disdainfully and climb back into his cardboard box from Costco. The end.

Caryn B
    The Parrot

7. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Cat bed is coming along nicely. Although I have been having too much fun walking around with the fish head on my head and now members of class think I am making a fish costume for Halloween.

And it is a Simplicity pattern.

8. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Well, the fish is done and I am in the process of making a little house for Sid'ious now. I will take a picture of the fish to post but I keep forgetting. So far Sid has only gone in it once but he does insist that no one else go inside. True Sith Lord or cat for that matter.

Class is going well and the Wizard is as popular as ever. In fact JSM invited the Wizard and me to come tot he COS open house and bring our costumes and anything we might be sewing on at the time. She was very excited when the Wizard said that we would attend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.