main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Return to the Past (K/J major AU some NJO) Updated Aug 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Thanks a lot for the PM! :) I just got back from C III and am trying to catch up on all the fics I'm following. I might have missed this update without the PM!

Nom Anor...dead??? :eek: It will be interesting to see how that changes the future when Kyp, Jaina, and Anakin return to their time! With every update you make this that much more interesting! Great Job! :D Can't wait for the next update!

~Goddess Jaina~

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Admiral Piette walked beside Kyp Jaina and Anakin as they headed to Anakin Skywalkers room. He smiled inwardly thinking of the irony of it all, Vader defected to be back with his family. Vader having a family came as a shock to him, he never knew the ex dark lord had married at one point. Piette swallowed hard as he entered the room and took in the site before him, now he understood why he was angry all the time. He met the ex-siths eyes and Anakin smiled at him.

"Morning sir." Piette said taking in the site before him, Anakins skin was a pastey white and there was a huge scar running behind his head.

"Morning Piette, so the executer and its crew defected huh?" Anakin questioned starting with small talk.

"Yes sir, we're looking forward to putting our support behind the rebellion." Piette replied with a smile.

"Good." Anakin replied leaning back wishing he didn't have to be stuck here. He eyed his future grandchildren and soon Kyp would be his grandchild as well. He smiled as another thought caught up to him. "Anakin, let me see that key."

Anakin Solo smiled as he reached into his jedi robes and produced a key. "I looked it over, and I'm not sure how he activated it, but there are some numbers on the side, and I suspect this has something to do with it." He explained as he reached over and placed the key into his grandfathers hand.

Anakin nodded as he turned the key over in his hand, who ever made this was a genuis. He noted the numbers on the side, and he felt it right. "I think your right Anakin."

Piette looked slightly confused as he eyed the other three young people, the way these three fought, they would've been on the Empires most wanted list. "Forgive me sir, whats going on?"

"Hmmmm?" Anakin questioned looking up slightly distracted his investigation on the key. "Oh, that. Well you see Kyp Jaina and Anakin are not from this time. They're from the future."

"Thats right, Jaina and I are Han and Leia's children and hes our grandfather." Anakin explained with a smile.

"Oh I see." Piette replied with a frown.

"Maybe with Nom Anor out of the way, that will encourage the Yuuzhan Vong not to attack." Kyp said thoughtfully.

"One can only hope Rogue." Jaina said with a loving smile towards her fiance.

"Rogue? What kind of a name is that?" Piette asked a little confused.

"It's actually Kyp." Kyp explained with a sheepish grin, "Rogue's my nick name while flying a fighter or under going a mission."

"Oh ok." Piette said looking a little embarrased.

"Shall we try this theory out?" Anakin questioned his family.

"When we do, I want to be flying the Falcon back. Han will kill us if we don't bring her back in one piece." Kyp said with a smile.

"Thats a good idea." Jaina turned her attention back to her grandfather feeling slightly worried for him. "Grandfather, take at easy and don't beat yourself up with guilt." She leaned over her grandfathers bed and gave him a hug with reassurance. Anakin slipped the key into Jainas hand just before she pulled away.

Anakin smiled as he too leaned over his grandfathers bed and gave him a hug. "What Jaina said. No beating yourself up too much."

Anakin hugged his youngest grandson and refused to let go. He tightened before letting go again. Kyp smiled as Anakin motioned him over, Kyp frowned as he slowly walked over and gave Anakin a hug. "Take care of Jaina. And I promise not to kill you."

"Why does everyone threaten me?" Kyp asked slightly confused then smiled. "I promise to keep Jaina safe."

"Good." Anakin replied tightening the hug, "welcome to the family Kyp."

Jaina shook her head, force was every man in her family protective of her. She couldn't help but smile as they headed to the hanger bays where everyone else was waiting for them.
    -------------------
    Padme smiled as she caught site of the three, her future family she thought sadly as she engulfed her granddaughter first. "Thank you Jaina for coming into our lives and helping your grandfather find his way aga

3. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    So the future visitors are off...back to the future. I wonder reprecussions their visit will have on the past. Will things go well for them, or will things fall apart, in both the future and the past?

I liked the way Anakin lectured Kyp. Very grandfatherly of him to do so. It's definitely nice to see him on the Lightside again.

And now I wonder what will happen as they return to the future. Will their changes have made a difference or not? Hmm...

4. JuniorPadawan

JuniorPadawan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    Always in motion the future is. The problem for the time travelers is: will they know the future they're going back to?

Can't wait to find out.

5. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    So there headed back to their time. I wonder what they will find when they get back. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Hope you can post again soon. :)

6. leandrastar2000

leandrastar2000 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2004
    Great post, can't wait for more.

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Jaina looked over the controls as they exited the time warp, she looked towards Anakin and Kyp worry crossing her beautiful features. "What if nothing has changed?" Jaina questioned as Kyp looked over the radar to see where they ended up.

"I don't know Goddess, we'll find out soon enough." Kyp replied reaching for her hand and giving a light squeeze.

"We're over Coruscant." Anakin noted wearily. He took a deep breath running through the calming techniques as the com began buzzing for attention.

Jaina took a deep breath before answering. "Major Solo." She answered holding her breath.
    -------------------------
    Han and Leia stood on the hanger bays waiting for their oldest and youngest to land. Han smiled worriedly knowing this day would come. He looked over at his life partner and best friend and smiled. "So any ideas on when they'll remember?"

"I can feel Anakin and Jaina's anxiety on a high level, I think the time has come." Leia replied uneasily. With the future warnings, they had time to prepare for the Yuuzhan Vong invasion army. "We have a lot to get them caught up on."

Han nodded in agreement as he watched the Falcon land and the ramp hissed open. Jaina Kyp and Anakin peeked out cautiously before catching site of Han and Leia. Leia smiled warmly as she walked forward embracing Anakin and Jaina. "Welcome back."

"Thanks." Jaina replied looking around her at the tall buildings. "Nothings changed, what year is it?" She questioned looking at her parents.

"2013." Leia replied with a smile.

"Jay thats the same time we left isn't it?" Kyp asked excitedly.

"Yes it is." Anakin replied feeling relief flood him.

"We have much to talk about." Leia said taking the lead. "Everyone's waiting inside."
    -----------------------------
    Anakin Skywalker waited anxiously as he paced back and forth waiting for the return of the three young heroes that came into his life and turned him from the darkside.

"Anakin can you stop pacing, its making me dizzy watching you." Vua Rapuung said with a worry smile.

"Sorry." Anakin replied sitting down beside the Yuuzhan Vong warrior, they became friends after his grandson helped Vua redeem his name. "Just anxious."

"I guess." Vua replied looking towards the door. Padme was also waiting with a worried expression, they wouldn't explain what had happened at Endor, but what he could tell was that it had something to do with the Executers disappearance three years after joining the Imperial Navy. The Yuuzhan Vong army came close to calling off the invasion force. The fight was quick and they came to a treaty within the first two years of the invasion.

"Anakin?" Padme questioned looking at her husband.

"They remember Padme, its going to be difficult for them to get used to the idea of having a treaty with the Yuuzhan Vong." Anakin replied with a shake of his head.

"Whats going on?" Vua replied as the door opened with a hiss, he watched as Anakin Jaina and Kyp walk in and stop dead in their tracks at the site of Vua Padme and Anakin. Jaina and Kyp quickly ignited their lightsabers startling Vua into standing up.

Anakin Solo stepped forward with a frown, "didn't you die on Yavin Four?" Anakin questioned feeling emotion wash over him. He and Vua had a touchy friendship, but a friendship non the less.

"What are you talking about?" Vua replied thouroughly confused.

"We have alot to talk about." Senoir Anakin said walking forward and giving each a hug. "Welcome back to your time frame."
    --------------------------
    Jaina and Kyp sat down side by side on the love seat as Anakin Skywalker stood in front of everyone explaining everything to them. The treaty, how the war ended sooner then what had happened in the original time frame and Tahiri's death. Anakin Solo looked crushed as he stood up from the couch and left the room at a dead run tears running down his face. Vua stood up and looked at everyone completely awe struck and yet..... Shaking his head he ran after his long time friend.

Anakin Skywalk

8. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Just found this. I like. I like much. :D

Here's to hoping for an update soon...

9. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    So the past was changed. Hmm... and there's a treaty with the Vong? Interesting. I wonder how they'll take that.

And for some reason I have this feeling that Zeth should be someone important, but I have no clue who he is...

10. JuniorPadawan

Feb 12, 2005
    Poor Anakin. His relationship never seems to go right.

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Vua Rapuung caught up to Anakin as the kid came to a grinding halt and fell to his knees and yelled out at the tops of his lungs. Vua kept a respectful distance. "Anakin?"

Anakin looked up and seen the subtile mood shifts in Vua. "I, this is so messed up because Palpatine decided to bring us into the past, and I can't remember anything from this life."

"I'm sorry." Vua said kneeling beside his friend. "If you need to know anything of this past life, you can ask your parents, grandparents aunt and uncle, and even me for the time we spent together." He laid a hand onto Anakin's shoulder, "about you and Tahiri, theres something you should know."

Anakin looked up at him completely clueless. "In time you will remember, you and Tahiri have a beautiful baby girl whose back in the apartment in Kyps arms."

"The three year old?" Anakin asked in complete shock. "Shes mine?"
    -------------------------------
    Jaina and Kyp sat in shocked silence, the three year old belonged to Anakin Solo? Kyp looked over at Jaina and swallowed hard, the more shocking revelation was they married ahead of time and they couldn't remember anything.

"Well looks like...." Kyp began but Jaina cut him off.

"Don't even think it Durron." Jaina shook her head as Han and Leia walked back in with twins.

"Jaina, Kyp, before you remembered everything. Jaina gave birth to these two three months ago."

"Are you serious?" Jaina asked feeling an instant connection to the twins. She took the girl from her mothers hands and held the baby in her arms. She looked over at Kyp feeling sad. "Kyp why can't we remember?"

"I don't know goddess, but soon we will hopefully." Kyp replied taking the boy from Hans arms and held the child, he felt protective of them right away.

He looked over at Anakin Skywalker and smiled. "Any more shocking news?"

"No thats it." Anakin replied as Zeth sat down beside his younger brother. "If you need to know anything, just ask."

"Thanks." Kyp and Jaina replied in unison. Jaina looked down at the small life in her arms. She looked up at Kyp and noted the simlarities and began to wonder what else would come from the twins. She leaned over and kissed Kyp. "I guess we have alot to think about."
    ---------------------
    Anakin and Vua walked back to the apartment, Anakin still felt grief stricken but he had a lot to think about. He had a daughter, he walked back through the door and the little girl pushed herself off the sofa and ran to her daddy. Anakin bent down and opened his arms wide and engulfed her into a protective hug. The blonde hair and green eyes, why didn't he put two and two together? He would do everything in his power to protect this little girl.

Vua walked in behind him and noted that Kyp and Jaina had been reunited with the twins. He allowed a smile to cross his scarred lips before he felt something attach to his leg. He looked down and noted Tahiri was looking up at him expectantly. He bent down and picked her up as she clung to his neck. She leaned her head against his chest and closed her eyes. "Time for a nap little one." He said walking to her temporary bedroom. Anakin followed them intended to put his daughter to bed.
    =======================

12. JuniorPadawan

Feb 12, 2005
    Being shoved into parenthood must be a shock!

EDIT: Thanks for the PM.

13. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Sorry I haven't posted for the last couple of updates. This story just keeps on getting better and better!!! I really hope that isn't the end yet!!! And thanks for the PMs.

I like all the changes that have occured between the two realities. Lots of questions still... Kyp and Jaina are parents...how old are the twins? and did you come up with names? Anakin is a daay to a three year old?!? What happened to Tahiri?? How'd she die... childbirth? Or something Vong related... As Vua is still there I'm assuming the Vong invaded anyway so what happened there? I love it when everything is tied up nice and neat! :)

Hope there's another update soon!!! A PM would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!! :)

~Goddess Jaina~

14. leandrastar2000

leandrastar2000 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2004
    Thanks for the PM.

Great update, though there are lots of questions left to answer.

More soon please!

15. c_owensby

Apr 25, 2002
    The last two updates have been wonderful. A lot of things have definitely changed in the future. I hope yo ucan post some more soon. :)

16. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Just jumping in for a moment to say:

MORE MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE.!!!!!!

Hmmmm. Guess I liked it. :D

S.

17. c_owensby

Apr 25, 2002
  18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Anakin Solo sat down beside his grandfather, he watched his daughter sleep peacefully. He tentatively reached over and slowly ran his fingers through her fine soft hair. "How did she die?" Anakin questioned his grandfather while softly carrasing his daughters back.

"She died during childbirth, she was two months early, Tahiri was in a concentration camp when the Yuzzhan Vong attacked." Anakin replied placing a hand onto his grandsons shoulder. "She was near a stun grenade when it went off, which caused the contraptions to come early." Anakin tightened his grip on his grandsons shoulder. "I'm really sorry Anakin, there was nothing the medics could due except to make sure the child didn't die with Tahiri."

Anakin closed his eyes to the tears that were threatening to come.
    -----------------------------------
    Kyp sat down with one twin while Jaina sat down with the other twin. They learned they named the twins Shmi and Myke. Jaina leaned over and kissed Kyp on the lips, Kyp returned the kiss fully. "I love you Kyp."

"I love you too Jaina." Kyp replied readjusting Shmi in his arms.

"So what are you thinking?" Kyp questioned his very now quiet wife.

"We should take the vows if nothing else." Jaina answered with a soft smile.

"I agree." Kyp said softly, while lightly stroking his daughters head. He kissed Shmi lightly just as the doors opened and in walked a solum Anakin Solo.

"You ok little brother?" Jaina questioned in concern.

He nodded his head up and down shakely as their grandfather entered.

"Just give him time, hes in shock." Anakin said eyeing his grandchildren holding his great grandchildren. He suddenly felt ten times older, he never thought he would live to see grandchildren lit alone great grandchildren.

"Grandfather, when did the war end?" Jaina asked in curiosity.

"The war ended right after Tahiri died, and Anakin went on a rampage killing every vong in sight. They decided that they were perhaps mislead due to Anakins sudden behaviour." Anakin explained with a serious expression. "I thought for sure we had lost Anakin to the darkside completely, thats until he saw his only daughter crying nonstop."

Jaina looked at Anakin with a sad look, how many more family members would do something in the darkside? She looked down just as Myke started getting fussy, she checked him through the force and realised he was hungry. She smiled sheepishly while undoing part of her shirt and held him to close. She marvelled watching him concentrate on feeding.

19. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    So is this the conclusion, or is there more?

S.

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    nah one more post after this

21. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Nice to see Anakin, Jaina, and Kyp bonding with their children. Very sad that Tahiri died though.... My heart goes out to Anakin! I look forward to the next post to see whatever other details there are being drawn to a close. This has been a really interesting twist on events and very enjoyable to read.

~Goddess Jaina~

22. JuniorPadawan

Feb 12, 2005
    I just feel so bad for Anakin Solo.

23. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Just caught up with this story. Great concept! Looking forward to the wrap-up.

24. c_owensby

Apr 25, 2002
    Good to see a new post, although it took me so long to get around to reading it. I look forward to the conclusion. :)

25. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    It's been a while since anyone has visited this fic and I was wondering if there is still going to be one last post as promised to tie everything up or if this story is considered finished?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.