main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Return to the Past (K/J major AU some NJO) Updated Aug 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jediprincess930

Jediprincess930 Jedi Master

Aug 5, 2003
    Just caught up and can't wait for the last bit of the story. Its been a while and a new year has begun. Please post soon

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    As promised one last post to wrap everything up. I'm sorry it took so long but I was in the process of studying for my A+ certificate, looking for a career job and I just moved to a new town close to two months ago starting a new job as a computer operator, I'm just starting to get back to normal.

--------------------
    Kyp and Jaina stood before all of their friends and family. She smiled never taking her eyes off of Kyp, the sky was just beginnning to lighten, the lake turning from a black to a dark blue. Anakin Skywalker stood in front of the two with a soft smile on his face. "Family and friends we're gathered here today to celebrate love and friendship through marriage. Jaina and Kyp would like to renew their vows to each other, those who are force sensitive will witness the joining through the force, others will hear their vows to each other." He nodded off to Kyp.

Kyp never taking his eyes of the most beautiful woman in the galaxy with his heart pounding in his throat spoke. "Jaina, I have never thought this would happen to me, I never thought that I would find someone to share my life with, your the one who showed me what true friendship and love is and I'm grateful for that. I promise to protect and love you until death do us part. I love you so much that I don't know what I would do without you. I can't imagine my life without you. Your my soulmate and my other half. I love you Goddess."

Jaina took a deep breath to quell the nerves inside never taking her eyes off Kyps deep green ones. She saw nothing but love and devotion in them for her. "Kyp, your my other half, you have always been there when I needed someone the most. You saved me from the darkside, you have shown me what true love and friendship is. I promise to love you and protect you til death does us part. I love you so much Kyp that I can't imagine not having you in my life."

Anakin stepped forward with two crystals in his hands, he nodded off to Kyp and Jaina who both lifted one crystal into the air and joined Anakin through the force. Anakin reached out and began fusing both crystals together with Jaina and Kyp's presence. All three began to glow brightly then the glow died down as both felt anew bonding, a stronger bond then ever before. Anakin turned to everyone, "May I present Mr and Mrs Durron."

Kyp gently lifted Jaina's veil over her head, he leaned down capturing her lips with his. Jaina deepened the kiss as the sun broke through the golden clouds when the crowd began to clap and whistle.

Breaking the kiss Kyp tore his gaze away from Jaina and they looked towards everyone, Han and Leia brought the twins up to them, each taking one into their arms. "Mom can you watch them tonight?" Jaina questioned with a smile.

"Of course." Leia replied with a smile. "Your father and I would be more then happy too. I'm proud of you both."

Han nodded in agreement giving each a hug. "Take good care of my baby girl."

"I promise Han." Kyp replied whole heartidly.

Jaina and Kyp turned to Anakin with a smile. "Thank you grandfather." Jaina said with a smile.

"Your very welcome." Anakin replied with a hug to each. "I love you both, thank you for bringing me back."
    ----------------------------------------
    Night began to fall as Kyp and Jaina slipped out the back, the evening had gone well with no interuptions for once. Jaina hugged her bare arms to herself as the cool night air made her shiver. Kyp took off his jacket and wrapped it around her arms. "I think we should get away while we have the chance too." Kyp whispered into her ear, "the twins are going home with Han and Leia."

Jaina smiled looking up into Kyps eyes. "Good idea, but I want to say goodbye to the family first."

"We will goddess we will." Kyp promised wrapping his arms around her petite frame hugging her close to him. Anakin, Padme, Leia, Luke, Han, Jacen, Anakin, Tahiri Zeth with Myke and Shmi in each arm and Mara walked out the back. "I suppose you want to leave now." Anakin said with a wide grin.

"Yes we would

3. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Yay!!! [face_dancing]

I'm so happy you came back to tie up the fic! :) Darth RL can be evil!!! I hope you continue to write other fics. I really enjoyed this story. It had an interesting twist and was original! :) You did a fantastic job! =D= Congratulations on completing it!!!

~Goddess Jaina~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.