main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Returning force.net Forum User

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by feeltheforcee, Jan 5, 2016.

1. feeltheforcee

feeltheforcee Jedi Padawan

Dec 22, 2013
    Hello all, Sam here returning force.net forum user. Been years since I last used this site. I'm from London by the way.

I had a bad experience from another user on this site so left for quite some time hopefully things will be better this time around

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome back! I hope your experience s much better this time around. If you do have an issue, please PM any moderator (particularly one in the forum where the issue originates) so we can help you out!

Have you ever checked out the http://boards.theforce.net/forums/united-kingdom.10027/]UK[/url] Fan Force? They're not super active, but in general, Fan Force is a great way to make friends in your area!

The place is a little different after our big move, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Welcome back, feeltheforcee.

Your name does sound familiar.

I'm going to note your avatar name, as I am listing London members with a view to trying a meetup. I'm also in London. :D

4. feeltheforcee

feeltheforcee Jedi Padawan

Dec 22, 2013
    Oh hey NYC Gurl and Sith I-5 Thanks for the prompt replies. Yea I'd love for a Star wars fans meetup in London as long as its not to far from my home, I'd like to ride to the place on my bike
    and its good to be back