main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Returning From ComicCon

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    ComicCon was great. The Wizard and I enjoyed ourselves and loved getting to see non TCFF friends. We actually left here on the 21st and spent four days just enjoying the area plus The Wizard jumped off a cliff. Really. He went paragliding and had a wonderful time. So much so that he wants to take lessons and get his certification.

At ComicCon we loved the concert and I got to see Paul Rubens but Jerry got to meet Kevin Bacon which is very cool. Liz looked outstanding as Ventress and was worn out by all the picture taking but we did make the 501st photos which was great.

My little Lord Sid'ious stayed here with Exeter at the Kennel and Sid was quite upset with me upon our return but Exeter has been like velcro.

I would post more but it seems that upon my return after checking my email and checking in the Admin. forums my computer decided to crash and I am now only here by a thread. But Yoda has given me some advise and promised to look at it this week or weekend if I can not get things cleared up myself. So, after I am back on in a normal fashion I will post more info.

Oh, both the Wizard and I made this issue if Star Wars Insider on different pages.

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    I had noticed the two of you in Insider a couple days ago and forgot to ask if you'd seen it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.