main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Returning from hyperspace..

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StrangeWings, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangeWings

StrangeWings Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I was alive. For those of you that dont know..there is a chance that I will be moving back to pittsburgh in the next few months. My wife has had job interviews and we have been going back and forth from here to there. I swear I have been in the truck more than my house. I will keep you guys/girls up to date.

2. ImThatGuy

ImThatGuy Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2006
    Pittsburg...wow! Hate to see you go... Either way, best of luck!

3. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Yoda: "Unexpected this is, and unfortunate ... "

Luke: "Unfortunate that I know the truth?"

Yoda: "No, that leaving Jim may be... Now about your father, off my case you must get!"

Keep us in the loop.

4. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    DUDE!?! :eek:

Hate to see you go but I know all to well about having to move.

If you do firm up that you are moving we will have to get together one more time before you go.

5. Tetmatek

Tetmatek Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2005
    leave now; your training is not complete! LOL

Hate to see ya go but go if you must. Be mindful when looking into the future.

Keep us posted and let me know if I can help if you do move.

6. StrangeWings

Jun 10, 2005
    OK..so at this moment it looks pretty good that I am going. We are looking at houses in pittsburgh. My wife is finalizing her contract with the hospital. we talked to a real estate agent about our house ahd she thinks that we can get more than we hoped for. So unless something comes up with our loan application or something gets goofy with the contract I'm on my way. I've wanted to move back for awhile but the part that sucks about it is I finnaly got some friends around here and now I'm going. I think that life will be a bit easier for us back there. But I will keep everyone in the loop.

7. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    Stay in touch!!! We'll miss you here for sure.

8. StrangeWings

Jun 10, 2005
    So we put an offer on a house today. It will take a day or 2 to find out if it is accepted. That reminds me...anyone want to buy a house? Big yard..good for saber practice.

9. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Well, I do hope you are sucessful in getting your home here sold quickly.
    Will you be able to come to the TRU-Toys for Tots thing next Saturday? or the 21st meeting?

10. StrangeWings

Jun 10, 2005
    I hope to make them both. As for the house. the offer was rejected. We had a contingincy (sp?) that our house had to sell first and they would do that. So now we wait.

11. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Don't worry bud, stick to your guns with the contingency thing. We ran in to the same problem since we had to deal with the relocation company and removing that has bit me in the arse as y'all know. It is a buyer's market everywhere right now. Yoiaholic from the TCSS boards is a Realtor in Pittsburgh and I he has been saying that up there is just like here. Get your home down here sold so you are not stuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.