main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Returning to the SW Galaxy

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Bib Unfortuna, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Bib Unfortuna

Bib Unfortuna Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2012
    Hey there. Just wanted to say hi! I've been reading TheForce.net since before the prequel days and for a long time I was on the StarWars.com messages boards. I realized this is another great time to get back in the loop, what with the sequel trilogy on the way. So I'm looking forward to guessing, debating and socializing!

fyi I'm a first-round SW fan, having seen each film as it was released and amassing a pretty good OT toy collection by the time I was 12. My collection is down to a few favorite pieces now but I still get excited whenever something SW comes out.

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome back! The boards have changed since the old days, but you can still find our movie forums whether you're looking for the OT or the PT or the EVII discussions! And even though you don't collect anymore, you shuold still hit up the Collecting forum if you enjoy that!

Please feel free to ask here if you have any questions :)

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Bib Unfortuna! :)

Have you followed the links above already? You should, you'll like them, and from what you told us about yourself, you'll love this forum more and more the closer it gets to the release of the new movies. :D

Enjoy your stay! :)