main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Reunion L/M AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by newdawn12, Jun 27, 2013.

1. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012

So what you explained, Denning gave the okay on basically? I do need a way to explain the time travel in my fic...it probably won't be the Aing Tii powers, but.thanks to your story...I think I've found a possibility. It's more due to crucible though

2. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    So is this THE END?

3. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
  4. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
  5. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Just sounded like a conclusion

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Newdawn: I gave a like not realizing until reading further posts//comments that this could/might be the conclusion. I really enjoyed the whole thing and a better use of the Aing Ti powers than for selfish or malicious ends. [face_thinking] @};-

7. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Chapter 11 part 3

Luke Skywalker slept better then he had in years, he knew that he had lost trust, in others,

except his family, after Mara had been killed by Jacen. The bed was made of a special foam,

developed on Kuat, to make sleeping easier on spaceshipsships, the bed frame was a reddish

stained color, made from trees, from the forests of Myrkyr, and the sheets, and blanket were

from Chandrilla, since she had sen the bed, mara had wondered just what did her Farmboy do,

to get the bed, she hoped he hadn't used a mind trick to get it, Luke had actually offered up his

repair skills, to earn the credits for the bed. Luke had found that he had missed working on

speeders, and just using his hands, and mind to figure out the problems, instead of the Force, it

had reminded him of when he would repair the equipment on the Moisture Farm, when he was

growing up. She had joked that if he hadn't decided to train other Jedi, after the fall of the

empire, he would have made a fortune, repairing speeders.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  8. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 11 Part 4

Mara Jade woke up to find her husband cooking breakfast, for her, and Grace, Ben, and Artoo were on the Shadow, preparing to go on a mission with Valin

Horn, to explore reports of sith sightings newa the Jedi Temple in the Hapes consortium. The previous week, she'd had a discussion with Jaina, full of tears,

yelling, and mutual guilt, Jiana had wondered why Mara hadn't taken her with her, to face Jacen, and confront Lumiya. Jaina sharing the inner scars she still had

from killing Jacen, and dealing with Vestara, and the turmoil it was causing Ben. So Mara Listened, and talked, she congratiiulated her niece on her wedding,

and becoming a Jedi master, and she opened up the Force bond they had shared as master, and apprentice.

Luke handed her, her Caf "thank you, Famboy." "Why do you call daddy Farmboy" "Grace, your daddy grew up on a moisture farm, and eeven though, he

hasn't been acting like one lately, he's still a farmboy." "oh", and Grace went back to eating before she went to Tionne's class with Allana.

Grace picked up her school bag, and allana came to walk with her to the lessons, Allana always looked at her with curious, expressive eyes, the

first words allana had told her, was "You remind me of Ben", she knew Allana looked to Ben like a big brother, even though Allana was full of light, she knew

they would need to have a long talk in the future. As Grace left, she put her arms around her husband's waist, and guided him to the bedroom, since her

return, it seemed his desire for her had increased more then it had in years, at least once a day he would send her erotic vsions

through their restored bond.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Glad Jaina and Mara have started mending things between them; sounds like Grace and Allana will be friends :) SQUEE on L/M -- him and his erotic communications through the bond they share [face_mischief] I don't blame him one bit. Now they're like on a second eternal honeymoon [face_laugh]

10. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 11 part 5

Ben had returned from Shedu Madd, there had been no sign of Vestara Khai, or Mirta Gev, he and Valin had just had to deal with two random

sith, who had been scouting the temple. Mara had been curous about the new temple, so she, and Luke took a shuttle to the planet, Grace was staying with the

Solos on Coruscant. Ben was fidgety, he was a grown man, who'd faced many challenges, but an anniversary was coming up, and even though

circumstances had changed, it was still important. Every year year for five years they had made it a point to visit the caverns of Kavan, to honor the place,

where his mother had fought, and died, they would talk, and exchange memories, but now she was back, and th coming week would still have meaning, it

would be intense for her, to stand in the place where she had died.

Mara Jade wondered about the lessons Luke had been teaching her for the last three months, he'd called it Flow walking, and with it, she could peer into the

past, and catch glimpses of the unknown future, they'd gone to their old apartment, and watched Ben grow up, she had sen them argue, and make up, family

members coming through the apartment, the growing tension between Jacen, and Luke, Ben's confession to her, and teaching her how to hide in the Force,

and her writing the note, she felt the great sadness, and grief, and finally some acceptance, and then Luke, and Ben were gone. She reflected on this, as

they reached the hangar of the temple, their were more Jedi here, then at the temple on Coruscant, it was also larger, and more detailed, but it was built, and

designed, by the Hapans, who revered beauty. She knew that they weren't here for the view, This was an anniversary, and an event she would have to face.

"Hello Ben": "Mom" "Is the Shadow ready?" "Yep Artoo's doing the final check, we'll be ready to go in a few minutes." "Good, the sooner i face this, the better,

it will be for all of us." Luke, put his arms around the shoulders of his wife, and son, and sent them his love, and patience.

Kavan loomed in front of them, a dusty, ancient rock, with settlements, ruins, and caverns, the last time Luke had been here was a month after the

incident with Lando, for Ben, it had been at the last anniversary. The last time Mara had seen it, her Stealthx had been hit, and she had woken up on

Dagobah. They slowly landed the shuttle, and the three of them slowly walked to the cave, Ben showed her, where he had found her body, and she

sat down in the same position that Ben had shown her, and suddenly she flow walked, back to the battle, her long brutal fight with Jacen, the mutual taunting, and

getting ready to give the killing blow, an illusion of Ben, and a sting on her thigh, her last words, and she felt the moment of her death, and she shuddered, but

at that time, both Ben, and Luke were holding her tightly. She turned to them, tears streaming down her face, "I still hurt from that fight, but I'm not dead, not

yet, I now have those memories but by then the Aing Tii, had already saved me in their own weird way." Luke smiled, and Ben had a smirk, and a question.

"Why didn't they tell us, when we were there?" "Ben, i'm sure they had their reasons." "sure, whatever dad." let's just get back to the temple."

Luke, and Ben didn't notice, that Mara was rolling small objects into the cave. "Farmboy, Benny boy, let's just get to the Shadow."

as they walked back to the Shadow, they did not notice Mara press a button, on her belt and as they grew closer to the ship, they heard a series of

explosions, as the thermal detonators, Mara had planted, exploded throughout the caverns. They turned to her, and she simply said with a smile "That's how I

clean up my messes", and the three of them took the Shadow back to the temple.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful and excellent bit of cleanup. And commemoration. I'm so happy Mara's back with her family. This "reboot" is very gratifying newdawn =D= [:D]

12. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Very good. I love closure.

13. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
  14. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 12 part 1

It was morning on Shedu Madd, when the Shadow made her way into the temple hangar, it was bustling with

activity, as Jedi Masters, Knights, Padawans, and younglings either arrived, or departed to go to their destinations. In one

corner of the hangar, the Skywalkers could see the Solos, with Grace, and Allana in tow. Mara could see technicians taking

cargo out of the Falcons cargo holds, she knew that it was supplies for their apartment here at the temple, Grand Master Saba

had assured them that they could stay as long as they wanted to, she, and Luke were grateful.

After they had departed from the Shadow, Luke could see Mara, going over the supplies for their new apartment with Han, and some Jedi, Saba had sent

to assist them. "Mirax is going to be thrilled, i could barely keep up with her, when she heard, on the holos, about Mara's return." Luke turned around, and

gave a boyish grin to his long time friend, Corran Horn. The Horns had been by his, and Ben's side, after Mara's death, and she knew it had been hard, on

Mirax to lose her closest friend. Helping Ben was one of the ways, she could deal with her grief. "Where is Mirax?" "On her way down here, as we speak."

"we're grateful for the help she gave us with the cover stories." Corran pat Luke, on the back. "she was overjoyed to help."

As they were talking, they could feel, and see Mirax running from the temple access doors to where Mara was talking to Han, Luke could

see his wife turn around, and open her arms for Mirax tight embrace, The two masters could feel their wives joy through the Force, they knew

Mirax, and Mara had shared many adventures in the past, and they would have a lot to talk about, Leia Joined them, and they knew, Mirax, and Leia were

going to show Mara the new gardens, with Grace, and Allana, right behind them.

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Very nice reunions between close lady-friends :)

16. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 12 part 2

Mara, and Mirax, were sharing a tankard of Corellian Whiskey, that Mirax had been saving for a special occasion, and she figured that this was it,

"We're going to get as drunk as we were, on that trip to Ithor" Mara laughed "Well, my father wanted that new vintage from Naboo, how was I supposed to know,

it would get us that drunk." "At least the Sabre could handle it, Gods I miss that ship" "Feel free to borrow the Errant Venture at any time."

"Luke will be thrilled, if he had his way, we'd never leave the bedroom." "He's been alone for six years, and Callista doesn't count, that was Abeloth"

"Don't say that bodysnatchers name, the idea that she was fondling Luke, on the Shadow, while i was dead, gives me the shivers"

"that's my girl, you should have marked your territory, even from over there" "I have no idea why i didn't!!"

As they sat on the couch looking over Shedu Madd, they talked about the changes, Luke had given her broad strokes, and she had been able to fill in the

details of her missing years, but she had to ask Mirax a question. "why is this temple so much larger, with more Jedi, then the one on Coruscant?" Mirax was

thoughtful for some time."one word, Mara Politics, there's more anti jedi sentiment throughout the GA, the sith have been spreading anti Jedi propaganda,

plus this temple is easier to protect from sith attack." "It's that serious?" "yes" "at least now the younger generation is getting restless, and they want to take

on the galaxy." Mara had a look of determination on her face. "I'll talk to Saba, I think the Jedi, should engage the galaxy, and not hide in this temple, we have

to show to the rest of the galaxy that the Jedi, are the guardians of peace, and justice in the galaxy again." Mara knew that her husband would be eager to

help, they may not go on the front lines again, but now she just had to get her son ready for what he needed to do, he would either have to redeem Vestara

Khai, or bring her to justice.

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great resolve and plan for the future for the Jedi in general and Ben also. Ick! newdawn ... you put a very blecky image in my head: Callista fondling Luke on the Shadow. Ack! JL does not need to read that. [face_shhh] Yup, I can totally understand why Luke is making up for lost time ... he has more than one reason [face_laugh] [face_love] !!

18. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Everytime I think of Callista trying to make moves on Luke after Mara's death irks me too.

19. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 12 part 3

Later that evening Mara was lost in thought, her private meeting with Grand Master Saba, had gone well, they discussed ways that the Jedi could counter

the Sith propaganda from Coruscant, and somehow reestablish relations with the GA senate, so that the Jedi could truly become active again in the galaxy.

Over the past few weeksm odd things had begun occurring throughout the temple, objects had begun moving on their own without jedi, nearby.

Blue formless images were being seen throughout the temple, Luke had woken up the might before, and je had told her, that he had heard the voice of Ben

Kenobi, while leia had said that she could hear Anakin laughing. it was a mystery that the Jedi were trying to resolve. Jaina, and Tenel had talked about

hearing the voices of friends they'd lost during the war with the Vong.

Luke entered the room and saw a datapad, on the table were mara had been sitting earlier, detailing the disturbances, his wife was in full spy/detective

mode, something she had passed on to Ben. "I'm hoping you'll be able to relax tonight" "Farmboy, when something's going on you know i get restless.."

"I know, I just talked to Saba, she called me in, the Force is changing around us, but I feel it will be a good change." "Husband mine, you've always looked for

the good in everyone, and everything." "not when you were gone, my experience with the monolith, may have made me content for awhile, but in the end, you

were still gone." "I'm here now, and you're getting sappy now" "I have every right to be." you're back, and I intend to enjoy every moment that we have

together." she ran up to him, and he held her tightly, as she nuzzled into his embrace, once again their bond sang to them, and they didn't need to talk.

Gemma and Nyota's Heart like this.
  20. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Starting to see/hear Force ghosts, perhaps a reaction to the monolith. hmmm