main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Reunited- Episode III AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadawanEmily, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This fanfic is based on if Padme Amidala Skywalker never died in Episode 3. She resides everywhere

The fog cleared from the horizan. A young boy walked up his hands intertwined with a very young lady, not his mother.

"Aunt Beru.. Uncle Owen told..well he told me that i wasnt suppose to ask him but i'd like to ask you something." The younger lady looked at the young man. " Of course.. you want to know about your mother don't you. " She smiled. " Come on let's sit down.

"Your mother..how can i put it, Luke..she was very loving, very poliet. And most of all she loved your father very much."

Luke looked at his Aunt. " Was she weatiful?" The Aunt looked at look, wipping a tear from her eye. " Yes..very beautiful..you have her loving eyes." She stopped and paused for a minute. "She would of loved to see you and know you. I remember the time when i first saw her. She always was helpful."

Luke looked up to his Aunt. " Don't cry.. Aunt Weru... remember what you said...every sad tale has a happy ending" He smiled.

"Luke i want you to stay here, i need to get some .... things. Just eat the rest of the food and i'll be right back" Luke nodded and watched as his Aunt disapeared.

Luke was looking around..looking very anxious in anyway possible.

Outof no where, a lady walked up, she was in robes. Two men walked up to her and said something in a language, Luke knew best. Twil'k's. They started to take her purse and everything. Luke got up from his chair and looked around for a blaster. He found one.

"Hey leave her alone." Luke yelled at the Twilik's. "No..she ows us..there is a price on her head." Luke looked at them both. "Her..yeah right.. you lying piece of scum." They shook there heads and took her hair. " We will kill her right in front of you then boy." Luke saw a tear come down.. why he asked himself..he didnt even know the women.

He shot, and they ran faster then a gunguan. " Got yeah." He walked up to the women. "Are you all right miss?"
    The lady, uppered her headslowly and when they came eye to eye, Luke looked at her entensly. Those eyes, they looked so familar, like in a dream.

The women looked at him the same way. She spoke first. "Anakin?" She said with a little smile. "Annie, it's you" she kissed him. Luke looked at her. "I'm sorry miss, but you must be mistaken" He turned around, and saw his aunt there, looking at him. "I've got to go." He walked away from the Lady. He looked back..the hair and the face..it looked so familar.

The End

2. Tatooine_native

Tatooine_native Jedi Master star 1

Sep 6, 2003
    Just curious if your author's note is a spoiler or not; there is a policy on this board and some people would like to avoid them. You might want to put "Ep III AU" in the title bar or something. :)

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I didn't see any spoliers in your story. I thought it was wonderful. A very good insight on Luke. :)

4. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Thank you...very much

5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Nice little story.. I think it should be continued...

6. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I like your story. I hope you might do a sequel to this .

7. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Chapter 2:

Beru knew it was Padme, she had feeling she would show up once, or twice, but not so soon. Beru dropped Luke off with the things she had bought. She told Luke, " I forgot something, go inside and go help your Uncle" Luke looked at his aunt and nodded, and gave her a kiss.

Beru, never really knew Padme, but when she first met her, she knew something was different about her. That was years ago, and she still had that thought.

She thought how life would be differnt if Anakin had stayed, if Padme had actually had Anakin stay on track. Then again, they wouldnt have got Luke.

Beru remember's what Owen had told her to tell Luke if questions had arrised. "His mother died, his father died. That's all you tell him Beru" She couldnt keep something that important from Luke, his parents were very much alive.

She arrived in Mos Espa. She looked around for her, just to talk to Padme again, to tell her to come to stay. She knew Padme had a price on her head, from the Emperor. She tried to talk to him many times, but nothing happened. She left, she didnt find her. She would never find her.

In the shadows, Padme looked at a friend she once knew. "Beru" she said softly.

8. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    An excellent Cliffhanger. I like how you tied in the fact that Beru remembers Padme.

9. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Thank you..there's going to be one more chapter..about a vision that Luke has about his mother and father..in AOTC..then i'm doing another one with Leia seeing images of her mother and father everywhere she goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.