main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Revan's Empire

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by masterjedi343, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    Title- Revan's Empire
    Author- BenKenobi151
    Category- action
    Long Story/Short Story/Viggie- short
    Characters- Revan
    Anything else you want to add? this is a friend of mines who wrote this for a task for the swc trials.and it was so well done I wanted to share it with everyone here :p.I also told him to write it different then the game,thats why its not the same :)

Revan ran through the halls of the Star Forge. He had just killed the other Jedi with him. They had been of no use to him. He was the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy. He ran into a room and the door menacingly slammed shut behind him. He looked up. Before him stood an imposing figure, clutching a lightsaber, his cape flowing behind him in an unseen breeze. ?Hello, Master,? said Malak, his voice somewhat dull and metallic due to the vocoder Malak wore.

?Malak!,? Revan screamed. ?I will slaughter you for what you?ve done.?

?Good, good,? said Malak, grinning. ?Give into your emotions, you feelings, your pain, your fear, your anger, and you will become powerful.?

?I already am powerful, more powerful than you, Malak,? said Revan, seething with anger. ?You?re evil, you deserve to die!? Revan then ignited his lightsaber, a blade of pure blue, extending out of his decorated hilt. Malak ignited his, a blade of blood red, casting a soft glow on Malak?s evil grin. Revan struggled to control his emotions, and did. ?Your move, Malak,? said Revan. ?You?ll regret that,? said Malak, continuing to grin, as well as he could grin without a lower jaw. His saber was blur, a blur headed straight towards Revan. The saber was blocked with ease. ?I?m twice as powerful as when we last met,? said Revan. ?Good, only more of you to fall when I beat you,? said Malak slyly. This time Revan took the offensive, striking fast and viciously. The fight lasted for some time, both opponents equally matched. Then in a precise use of sun djem, Malak severed Revan?s lightsaber.

It fell into two smoking pieces on the floor. Revan stumbled onto his back, trying to avoid Malak?s blade which was being held in front of his neck. ?Isn?t this ironic, the student has finally surpassed the master. Anyway, enough talk, time to end this once and for all,? said Malak. He then raised his blade and prepared to make a death blow. Desperate, Revan felt a lightsaber nearby. He pulled it into his hand and lunged backwards onto his feet. ?Unfortunately the master still rules,? said Revan. His anger erupted inside him, flowing through, giving him power. His eyes were yellow with anger. He ignited the blade. It was blood red.

The fight continued. The two combatants blades were locked into a dance, beautiful, yet violent. Revan used all of his anger, all of his aggression towards Malak. Malak blocked every attack, but was beginning to tire. Then as Malak was launching another attack, Revan sliced off his weapon hand. Revan then shot Force lightning at him. Malak, contorted violently as the bolts leaped across his body. A metallic scream, almost inhuman, escaped from Malak?s damaged mouth.

Revan then stopped, smiling. Malak fell to his knees. ?You?ve beaten me,? he said, almost shocked. ?Kill me now. Do it, I?ve been dishonored.? ?With pleasure,? said Revan. Revan flicked his wrist and sliced off Malak?s head. The body collapsed into a heap on the ground. Malak?s head rolled across the floor, stopping face up. Two dead eyes stared up at Revan. He felt a pang of guilt, but quickly covered it up. Guilt and compassion were signs of weakness. Revan picked up the cape off of Malak?s corpse and fastened around him. He strode off. He had an empire to rebuild.

Months later...

The Old Republic was in shambles. The Jedi Council had been slaughtered. Countless worlds had been bombarded into ruins. Atop the ruins of the shattered Republic stood one figure, Darth Revan. A cape flowed behind him, the sunlight glinted off his mask. He was on Corouscant, former capital of the Republic, now capital of the Sith Empire. He surveyed the scene around him. He wished Bastilla was wit

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Nicely done! =D=

Around him Corouscant was also in ruins, like much of the galaxy. The normally beautiful sunset was obscured by the smoke from a million fires across the planet. Corouscant?s famous tall skyline was burning. Revan had bombarded the planet with his mighty fleet. The famous rotunda of the Senate was gone, turned into a crater by a concentrated blast from Revan?s flagship. He spared the Jedi Temple though, he wanted to deal with them personally. With only a small group of Sith soldiers to back him up, Revan had invaded the Jedi Temple. He had personally slaughtered the famed Jedi Council along with countless other Padawans, Knights, Masters, administrators, and more. The smoke finally cleared a bit, enough that Revan could see the sunset. Yes, he thought, this was quite a sunset. The sunset of one empire, and the rise of his empire.

A wonderful ending! =D= And nice action sequence. ;)

3. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    Thank you Master for posting this. And thank you VaderLVR64 for your comments.:)

4. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    no problem ben :p

5. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    =D= Not bad and nice combat.=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.