main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revelation(Sequel to Serenity and Devotion); Jaina/Jag; Completed 8/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Great post! :D Lol, I was laughing so hard at some of those lines, and then moved beyond words at others. This trilogy has just been so awesome!

SWORD

2. Jaina_Rocks160

Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

*goes to website*
    *cringes seeing Revelation on page 3*
    *pokes head in fic*
    Anyone here?

MORE, PLEASE!!!

~*~*~

3. Trickster_Goddess

Trickster_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    LOL! Jaina is clever, for sure, loved the way she forced them together!

The Council trial was beautifully depicted, it flowed well and the punishments were perfect for them :)

4. AngelofDarkness

AngelofDarkness Jedi Master star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    Great post, as usual, girl! He he, it was cute to see Corran a bit doting on Jaina- he's always had a soft spot for those Solo kids ever since "I, Jedi" :p

5. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    "Defense Against the Dark Side". Gee, I wonder where you got that title from. I finally got around to catching up on all your posts, and I'm glad I did! There was a wide range of emotions in them, and they were all excellent. Can't wait for more.

6. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    I just finished spending the past few days reading this fic in my spare time after my beta sent me a link (and, like the ideot my beta reminded me I am, I didnt read the fics that take place b4 this 1).

I would like to congratulate you all aroubd for this fic, it is simply exellent.

7. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  8. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  9. Jaina_Rocks160

Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

More soon?

More ever???????

Please???

~*~*~

10. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  11. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002

........PRETTY MAIDS ALL IN A ROW.

12. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Gratuitous Fly-by Upping ;) [face_mischief]

13. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Hi guys :)

Long time no see, huh? Sorry about that, I have been sooo busy it's not even funny! This has been the busiest and most chaotic month of my life! Ugh, it is a miracle I made it through my exams at all :p But now I am home for the holidays (see, waaay too much Christmas music playing around here, now I am quoting songs :p) so I have some time to write. Expect to see a new post up later this week ;)

Thanks so much for all your patience! :D

~JPS~

14. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Wooooo hoooooooo!!!!!! :D [face_mischief]

15. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  16. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Sweet Force, it's a miracle! I have a post up! :p ;) Boy, it's been a while, huh? Sorry, I tried to find time to get it finished earlier this week, but I was busy enjoying the perfect skiing weather while it lasted :p Hope you all enjoy! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naboo was a beautiful world, one that held a special place in Ben Skywalker's heart.

Growing up, his time had been divided between the Jedi Pavilion in Theed and the Academy on Yavin Four, and he was terribly fond of the jungle moon, but there was something about Naboo that just captivated him.

Maybe it was because it had been his grandmother's homeworld, the world his grandfather loved above all others. Maybe it was because the waterfalls and the fields of flowers had such a calming affect on his turbulent soul.

Whatever the reason, there was no planet that could compare, at least in his eyes.

At the moment, though, Ben would have given anything to be just about anywhere else in the galaxy. He would have even settled for being stuck on Nal Hutta with the Hutts over being trapped in the Council Chamber like this.

He was sitting cross-legged on the floor, staring down at the garash tiles intently, avoiding looking at the other two people in the room. Even without looking up, he could picture the expressions on their faces.

His father would be sitting calm and still, ever patient, waiting for him to make the first move, and Jaina would be tapping her fingers on her arm in annoyance, a scowl on her face deepening with every passing moment of silence.

They were both expecting him to say something, to get the ball rolling with this inevitable conversation, but it looked like they were going to be disappointed, because Ben had absolutely no idea what to say to his father. Talking to Jaina about his slip to the dark side had been easy, he had yet to find a subject that he couldn't discuss openly and honestly with his Master.

His father, though, was a different story.

After all, what did one say when the head of the Jedi Order's son lost faith in the Jedi teachings and embraced the dark side? Somehow, Ben didn't think 'Sorry, Dad, my bad' was going to cut it.

"This is ridiculous," he heard Jaina mutter, and a sudden sharp shock of energy traveled up his spine, making him stiffen in surprise. He glared up at his cousin, but she just raised her eyebrows, daring him to complain, and he sighed in resignation. If there was one thing he had learned over the years as her apprentice, it was that it was futile to argue with Jaina Solo.

Even when she was wrong, she was still always right.

"Okay, you two, listen up," Jaina said shortly. "All three of us have inherited some of the less desirable Skywalker traits," she informed them. "Not only are we all stubborn as sith, but we've all three followed in Anakin Skywalker's footsteps to some degree."

Some of us more than others, Ben thought glumly.

"Me, I blew up a worldship and ripped an entire Yuuzhan Vong fleet to shreds with the Force. Not exactly my shining moment, but what's done is done," Jaina shrugged. "We all make mistakes, no one is perfect." Ben shifted slightly as she turned her gaze on him, gentle but still challenging. "Adults take responsibility for their actions and make amends," she continued. "And since you both pride yourselves on being men, I guess you'll be wanting to get talking."

When neither of them made any move to do so, Jaina growled softly, her fingers tapping on the hilt of her lightsaber.

"That wasn't a suggestion," she warned grimly. "Open your mouths and start spouting words, or someone's going to get hurt, and it isn't going to be me."

Despite himself, Ben had to look down to hide a smile. In all his life, the only people he had ever heard speak to his father that way were his mother, his aunt Leia and Jaina. There had to be something about the women in his family, that made them all space-happy.

"I heard that," Jaina said coolly.

"So did I," Luke said evenly, speaking for the first time, but he

17. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    Wow! Just.... wow! :eek:

That was a fantastic post JPS! He he, I am in the perfect mood for that post, because on my soap my fav. character's father was murdered today :( Your post really cheered me up, though :D

18. JainaSoloSkywalker

JainaSoloSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2002
    Beautiful post, JPS! :D I got a bit teary reading it- it was so good to see Ben finally starting to come around where his daddy is concerned!

And then you went and made me laugh at the end with this great line:

"I was sort of planning on eating with Anakin. We're trying to decide what to do about the Vahn situation."

Luke raised an eyebrow. "Vahn situation?" he echoed as they started across the room.

"Yeah," Ben nodded. "He and Padme have gotten really close lately, Anakin walked in on them practically making out in the practice room the other day."

"Oh?" his father asked, amusement playing across his features as he opened the door and gestured for Ben to slip past. "And I take it you boys aren't too happy about this development?"

Ben gave his father a dry look. "Whatever gave it away?"

"Well, just keep in mind that Padme is capable of making her own choices," Luke advised him as they walked. "Besides, I have a feeling she won't take too kindly to the two of you meddling with her love life."

Ben groaned, shaking his head. "No, no, no. Do not use the words 'Padme' and 'love life' in the same sentence, Dad."
    [face_laugh]

Hey, JSF- is that DAYS that you are talking about? I missed it today, but I am assuming that Roman bit the dust today, huh? I can't wait until Monday to see the post-death stuff, then! Poor Sami! :_|

19. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    Hi JSS :)

Yep, DAYS is my soap :D He he, I take it you are a fellow fan? :p ;) Yes, Roman died today- we have yet to see anyone's reactions, because Kate just stumbled back into the room covered in blood and screaming. Monday is when we get to see everyone react- but my friend in Canada (they are an episode ahead of us) said it was great! Marlena lashes out at John, and Sami is about to have a breakdown from losing her dad :( But never fear! Tuesday she is going to have Lucas spend the night to keep her safe... [face_devil]

Lol, sorry for taking up thread space JPS [face_blush] I get a little carried away when it comes ot DAYS :p

20. JainaSoloSkywalker

JainaSoloSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2002
    Marlena lashes out at John? Whoa... I am seriously beginning to wonder if she is the killer, she has been acting so crazy lately! Lol, awww, Lucas will take care of her- oh man, what about poor little Will? Lucas will have to tell him his grandpa was murdered, ouch!

21. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Awwwwwwww, hehe, he finally told him!! And it was great! Perfect, if you ask me. ;) Luke was right on, and I loved the ending about Padme and Vahn! [face_laugh] You always seem to find a way to end it funny. ;) :D Great post, JPS! :)

Jae Angel

22. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Now THAT was worth waiting for! :eek: :D [face_love]

I loved the humor. I loved the interactions. And I loved your descriptions of the Dark Side.

23. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    All I am going to say is this.

:D

OWLC

24. DarthJaina

DarthJaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Incredible post! :D I love Ben, he is such a great character, and the way Luke approached the situation was perfect :)

Lol, Jaina is a hoot- so like her to get out of the room so they have to deal with their issues, and I loved when she said she'd be with him "in spirit" [face_laugh]

25. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Fantastic work on that one :D I love Luke, and I think he understands his kid more than Ben knows, he he.

When is the next post? I cannot believe this story is almost over!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.