main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revelation(Sequel to Serenity and Devotion); Jaina/Jag; Completed 8/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goddess-of-Trickery

Goddess-of-Trickery Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Thanks for the PM letting me know the post was up JPS ;)

Wow, that was a good read :) I think I may need a tissue, though, it tugged at the heart a bit, lol :p

Ooh, Roman died on DAYS? I haven't been watching that lately. JSF, mind sending me a PM filling me in on what happened and how he died? I may have to start watching again ;)

2. Jedi_Jaina_Fel

Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    An update, hurray! :D

And what an update at that! I love this fic, JPS :)

3. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Ben groaned, shaking his head. "No, no, no. Do not use the words 'Padme' and 'love life' in the same sentence, Dad."

Oh my!!

*Falls on knees*

Please PLLLLEAAASSE!Say that that Jag is going to find out soon!

nina

4. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ahh.. the long awaited talk!

excellently written, JPS! just wonderful - and I loved how Jaina was there to get them talking with threats and all :D heh, space happy women indeed! 8-}

Ben groaned, shaking his head. "No, no, no. Do not use the words 'Padme' and 'love life' in the same sentence, Dad." [face_laugh] ROTF!!!! I love how protective those boys are of little Paddy :D

bravissimo :)

5. Kathryn

Kathryn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2002
    YAY! *bouncebounce* The long awaited father son convo. :D And it was awesome! :D

6. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    OMG i was up until 330 last night (130 board time) because you had me so hooked on your story!! i had already read the first two... but now i am dying for a new postie here!!! so

UPPPPPPIES

7. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    GoT, I sent you a PM just a few minutes ago, bringing you up to speed on what you need to know if you are going to jump back on board with DAYS right now ;) Hope it helps :)

8. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Fantastic post JPS.

I really loved it.

9. Jaina_Rocks160

Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

LOVED THE POST!!!! [face_love]

~*~*~

10. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That was amazing!!! :D

And I know you hate being compared to him, Jaina continued sternly. But don't let that resentment grow into bitterness, Ben. Don't make the same mistakes I made with my mother.
    Jaina's become so wise over the years! :D [face_love]

"She can hear you," Ben murmured, feeling the truth behind the words even as he spoke them. "Just because she's gone, doesn't mean that she's gone. Tahiri's always going to be with us, watching over us."
    [face_love] Such a great line here... reminds me of his father. ;)

"What if Aunt Leia dies?"
    Let's not go there. [face_plain] *quickly focuses on something else*

"Well, just keep in mind that Padme is capable of making her own choices," Luke advised him as they walked. "Besides, I have a feeling she won't take too kindly to the two of you meddling with her love life."

Ben groaned, shaking his head. "No, no, no. Do not use the words 'Padme' and 'love life' in the same sentence, Dad."

His father laughed, clapping him on the shoulder, and Ben was surprised to find that he didn't feel the need to shy away from the physical contact. He still didn't feel entirely comfortable being in Luke's presence for a long period of time, but at least it was a start.

You've got a bit of humer going on and yet you are reminded of the darkness that still hangs over them... very well written. :)

Can't wait for more! :D

11. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
  12. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    I loved it. That was soo good. You are a fabulous writer. i was getting choked up. anyways....i cant wait for more!!

God bless,
    Jaina

13. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Sorry I'm late in replying, but GREAT post, 'specily the concieted Jaina, hehe

fell free2 add me 2 the PM list

14. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    UPPSS JPS where did u go

15. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    I'm sorry to say that I've lost track of this one. But I have been rereading most of this story, and decided to skip ahead a bit to the end and go back a few pages and read the latest posts to get up to speed.

Could someone give me a rollcall of the dead from around after Jaina 'died' and the reactions to it happened. I probably read it already, but I don't want ot be too lost.....

More to you later.

Prophet.

16. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
  17. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Just thought I would give this an UP for ya JPS ;)

SWORD

18. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    That was fantastic, JPS! That talk that Ben and Luke had was very touching, and I loved the end with Ben talking about the "Vahn Situation" [face_laugh] Great job!

19. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    UPPITY UP!!!!!

God bless,
    Jaina

20. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Wow. Quite a post. Glad they've worked things out! Hehe. Poor Vahn. :)

21. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Hey guys :) Here is a new post for you! Only about two posts left till the end! I already have the next story in the works, so it will probably be posted a few days after the final post of this one. I'll be sure to give you a link to it when it goes up ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacen Solo yawned, staring up at the perfect blue sky overhead. The meadow was peaceful in the middle of the day, with the sun's warm rays shining down upon them. In the distance the sounds of waterfalls carried across the gentle breeze, causing the wildflowers to sway ever so slightly. He took a deep breath, savoring the scent of the starkiller roses recently in bloom, and closed his eyes for a moment.

It was, he decided, a wonderful way to spend the afternoon.

"Mmm, you can say that again," Jaina sighed happily.

Jacen lifted his head to peer down at her in amusement. "I didn't say it in the first place, I thought it."

"Minor detail," she replied dismissively, her head resting comfortably on his stomach as they watched the birds soaring high up in the sky.

Jacen chuckled lowly, but didn't reply. Instead, he simply luxuriated in the tranquil stillness of being with his sister. It felt like ages since they had last been together like this, just enjoying one another's company as the day stretched on around them, bathing in the familiar warmth of their twin-bond.

There were many people that Jacen loved in his life, but none of them could ever make him feel the kind of completion being near his twin sister did.

"This was a good idea," he murmured. "I'm glad you thought of it."

"Me, too," Jaina yawned.

He had been talking with his mother and Mara when he heard Jaina's mental call for his assistance, so after making a few quick apologies, he'd slipped off to retrieve her from the Council Chambers. It had been her intention from the start, it seemed, to find a way to duck out of the anticipated conversation between father and son, because she felt it was something that both Ben and Luke needed to do on their own.

That was how the two of them had ended up out in the middle of one of the meadows bordering Theed, sprawled lazily in the soft grass and doing absolutely nothing. It was a nice change for two people who were constantly on the move, to just sit back and enjoy the moment.

Especially after coming so close to never getting the chance to spend time together again.

They'd both had their share of close calls over the years, but things had always worked out somehow in the end. Every time he thought his twin was lost to him forever, she managed to find a way to not only survive, but come out on top.

This time, though, she hadn't. She had been dead, gone away to wherever it was that the Force took you when died, and he had known it. He'd felt it when Anakin was taken, that empty, hollow feeling, like a black hole was yawning under him, and he'd felt it again when Jaina met her end at Coruscant. He'd been lost, cold and alone, in a galaxy that suddenly seemed so very desolate and hopeless.

Even having her back again couldn't erase that feeling completely, but it was a nice start.

Draping his arm over her stomach, he closed his eyes again, savoring the sensation of her closeness, the utter sense of home that it gave him.

"How is Ben's recovery coming along?" he asked after a while.

"Slow, but steady," Jaina replied. "I think he's starting to understand that there is no cure for the dark side, that it's an addiction he's going to fight for the rest of his life. He's got a long road ahead of him, but he'll find his way."

"With you around to help, how could he not?" Jacen responded, then paused for a moment before speaking again. "How are you doing? I haven't asked before, because I know it's never been an easy subject for you to discuss with me..."

"I'm dealing," she said quietly. "It's not easy, but I'll be okay in time. The dark side's lure is still there, always tempting me, whispering, but I feel stronger than ever. What happened at Coruscant w

22. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    Its moments like that, which needed to pop in on occasion in the njo. Great post JPS. :D

OWLC

23. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Great Job and now im off to bed///(getting 3 hours a sleep a night for 22 nights straight and then managing to stay awake during school becuase u drank about 20oz of dr pepper so u could stay awake during pre algebra...) it reaaly takes a toll... so i am going to go catch about 7 or8 hours of sleep before i have to get ups and clean..

BYe b ye

YUB YUB JPS

24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Great post, JPS!

That was soo sweet!

"I thought you were going to get Kyp back for letting it slip to Jag that you 'see dead people', as he so eloquently put it."
    [face_laugh]

25. DarthJaina

DarthJaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Awesome post JPS! I agree with OWLC- we needed to see a scene like this in the NJO! :D I love how beautiful this post, the whole thing just let me with the fuzzies :p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.