Revelation(Sequel to Serenity and Devotion); Jaina/Jag; Completed 8/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *Falls down laughing*

Nicely done JPS *fives*

Will there be more P/V mush soon-ish?

Damnit, i wish my dad was into sport.....*pouts* then i could pull that trick!

nina
  2. DarthJaina Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Great postie, JPS! :D LOL, sooo funny, too [face_laugh]
  3. JediPrincess83 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    LOL! Poor Vahn- dating into that family is a death wish :p ;)

On the other hand, I loved Ben, Anakin, Jag and Kyp's overprotectiveness, and Jaina ordering them to back off, and Octa/Jaina friendship moments :)

And the part where Anakin covered his ears during J/J's love life discussion... [face_laugh] Priceless!
  4. JAGSGURL15 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Glad to see u back JPS! that postie was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta love the guys being overprotective... ! and the J/J romance lil discussion with KINKIN cobering his ears!
  5. J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehe, I loved this post.

Poor Vahn. For a moment there I am sure he was seriously rethinking dating Padme :p

"On the bright side," Jaina whispered conspiratorially. "If you ever want to ask your father for something, this is the time to do it."

Padme bit her lip for a moment, then smiled. "Daddy?"

"Hmm?" Jag asked distractedly.

"Can I have a hundred credits to get a new accelerator to make my speeder go faster?" Padme asked innocently, and Jaina made a choking sound, trying not to laugh.

"Of course, honey, whatever you want," Jag said absently, focusing back on the conversation around him.

"Nicely done," Octa observed with a smile, lifting her lomin ale in acknowledgement.

"Thanks," Padme said with a grin. "If I'd known it was this easy to get things out of Dad, I'd have brought up smashball on a daily basis."
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] *wipes the tears from her eyes and falls out of the chair laughing again* [face_laugh]
  6. Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master

star 5
    Great post! :D That was an... interesting meal. :p Men talking about Smashball is great! :p
  7. Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Oh, that was great! I so needed a laugh after my day, and you came through big time :D Plus I got a little bit of heartwarming family time to read, too, which is always a plus w/ the Fel family ;)
  8. Trickster_Goddess Jedi Youngling

star 1
    LOL! That was a superb post- full of laughter, I choked on my drink much the way Jag did when Anakin revealed Padme's secret, and then again when she tried to choke him! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  9. Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    ROFLMAO! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That post was HYSTERICAL! I was laughing so hard I nearly swallowed my gum :p ;)
  10. Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling

star 2
    ROFLMAO! [face_laugh] Oh, that was great! Positively fantastic! My sides hurt, I was laughing so much! :D Update again soon, JPS :)
  11. Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master

star 5
  12. JAGSGURL15 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  13. trick-of-the-light Jedi Youngling

Wow. Have I mentioned how much i LOVE your fics? 8-} AWESOME post (as usual). Poor Vahn... at least Jaina was here to defend him. :D
    I'm sorry to see this story coming to a close. It was an awesome ride. BTW, will your new story be a continuation or completely different?

waiting for the next postie!

p.s. if ever you decide to write professionally, please let me know. would be the first in line to buy one of your books. hehe [face_mischief]
  14. Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master

star 5
  15. Jedi_Vai Jedi Master

star 1
    I've just read through your trilogy. I must say, you've kept me entertained for hours!

I'm never gonna be a Kyp fan, but he's almost okay as you write him. I just don't trust the man or his motives, even in fan-facs!

Any way just thought I'd let you know how much I've enjoyed reading your works. You've given me enough well written action, you've put me on the edge of my seat, you've made me laugh and you've brought tears to my eyes more than once. It's been a helluva ride!

Thanks for the trip!
  16. Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master

star 5
  17. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    ?

JPS, I'm back, right when everyone else is gone...where'd you all go?

I'm going to pull a 2002 and start camping!

*starts a fire and pulls out marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate*

You remember the good ol' days when we camped on here and F&S, right? :p
  18. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight

star 5
    [face_laugh] Great post, JPS! [face_laugh] Poor Vahn 8-}
  19. Salyama Jedi Youngling

I have just joined the Jrdi Council Forums after reading your story and I wanted to say I enjoyed it. Some parts were funny (I read those parts to my sister, if she was there but she didn't understand)and other parts were sad. It was also fun reading the comments from everyone else, the guess the film was good, but I didn't get one of them, its annoying me now.
    Salyama
  20. NarundiJedi Jedi Master

star 6
    Well, I finally read the last post. :p I know, it took me like forever, but that's only because I've been insanely busy. It was good, as always. I love the way that family interacts . . . almost exactly like my crazy family. ;)

I hope your life isn't as hectic as mine! Otherwise you'd have to be insane to be posting again soon. I hope that isn't the case, because there's only one more to go! :)

Jae Angel
  21. Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master

star 5
  22. trick-of-the-light Jedi Youngling

23. Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master

star 4
    *plops next to SoL* A campout sounds nice right about now. Good weather, good food, good friends.

Oh, hi everyone. :D

Remember this, JPS?
    Awww, thanks GJ! He he, you may change your mind about looking forward to college finals once you take them They are evil But on the bright side... you will love college.

Well, I survived, and not too badly either. And after indulging my curiousity in the human sciences, I settled on a political science major. Believe me, it's frightening for the world. I am soooo going to end up like the female lawyer in Laws of Attraction. Well, hopefully that successfully. [smirk]

Am I reading correctly that there's only one more post left in this story? That is horribly depressing. I remember about the time that Devotion began. I was a little late getting into that story, but it's been an amazing ride since then.

*poke* You're not going to give up on the SW-EU fandom are you? Not at least without finishing your WIPs. I've managed to fall in love with your stories all over again, and you might find yourself getting nagged if you give up on Salvation. Writing like this just can't be replaced.

Here's to hoping that you don't stay a stranger to the boards. *sniff*

*GJ*

24. miranda82 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Whew! It took me three WHOLE weeks to finish Devotion, Serenity and Revelation..mainly because of exams and all, but I've loved every moment! Hope to see more soon! :)
  25. Swift_Wrath_SAB Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *runs it, snatches 5000* HAPPY FIVE THOUSAND JPS! :D :D First time poster here, and I ALSO GOT 5000! I AM SPECIAL! You are too, for writing such a good story!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.