main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revelation(Sequel to Serenity and Devotion); Jaina/Jag; Completed 8/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Just doing my part to help the fan fic writers in the universe....

............On to the next thread!!!!

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I could use some Pepsi right now too! I'm finishing up my post, so it'll be up very soon, guys. :)

Can't wait to see the next post in this story, JPS! Take your time, I'm sure I'll be awake when you finish! ;)

Jae Angel

3. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    I"m here, I'm here!!!! Great start JPS, Kyp's married, awesome, and I can't wait to see what u have in store for Tahiri :D !

4. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    YAY!! Wonderwoman started a sequal!!!

~Luv Hann

5. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Hurray, JFH and Hann found us ;) Glad to have you all here :D The next post will be up in a few minutes, it's being edited now ;)

6. Hann315

Apr 7, 2002
    Yay! I thought Tahiri said that Anakin would b the only 1 she would ever love.

~Luv Hann

7. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    She did ;) I never said she was w/ another significant other ;)

8. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    New post is up, JPS!! :D Oooh, are you going to have Tahiri somehow get back with Anakin?! Cool! :)

Jae Angel

9. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    You'll hafta wait and see ;) Oh, and NJ? Must have another post tonight! ;)

10. Hann315

Apr 7, 2002
    Same goes 4 u, Wonderwoman. must have post soon.

~Luv Hann

11. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    It's almost done ;)

12. Hann315

Apr 7, 2002
    good

~Luv Hann

13. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
  14. Jade_Fel_Horn

Mar 21, 2002
    CAn't wait for more!

15. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Here you go Hann, JFH ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Force was not an instrument of justice.

How many times had Jacen Solo told that to his younger brother? How many times had he fought with him, both verbally and with lightsabers, over the true meaning of the Force?

Too many times to keep track of.

Jacen still found it ironic that neither he nor Anakin had been right, and yet both had been determined that they were. While Jacen's view had always been a more philosophical one, Anakin had focused more on the physical aspects of the Force.

And Jaina found her balance somewhere in between, Jacen mused ruefully. Sometimes he regretted the rift that had grown between him and his brother during their teenage years. He knew that he had missed out on so many parts of Anakin's life because of it, parts that Anakin might have shared with him had they been on better terms, parts that he had openly shared with Jaina.

It seemed odd, even to Jacen, but he had envied Anakin in some aspects when it came to their sister. Even though Jacen and Jaina were twins, closer than any two people could possibly be, Jaina and Anakin had always had a special bond. They both loved machines, they were both incredible pilots, they both believed in doing before thinking, while Jacen was always the complete opposite. As children, Anakin and Jaina had always gotten into trouble taking apart their droids and trying to make them "better". In other words, more likely to do their homework for them and feed them sweets for dinner. Their schemes had always paid off for Jacen, as well, but he had never been interested in how they did what they did. He had been content to daydream and play with whatever little animals he could catch.

Jacen wished he had spent more time doing things with Anakin.

He wished he had spent more time with him period.

Sighing, Jacen shut down his green lightsaber and deactivated the remote hovering before him with the Force. He opened his eyes, clipping his lightsaber back on his belt.

"Thinking about Anakin again?"

Jacen didn't turn. "Yes," he replied evenly, toweling off his sweat. "I find that I do that quite a bit."

Zekk was silent, but Jacen could feel a distant sadness from the man. Zekk was one of his oldest friends, and therefore had known Anakin since he was small. It made Jacen feel pleased to see that so many people still missed his brother.

Jacen took a moment to let the sadness inside of him fade away, then turned and favored his friend with a lopsided smile. "You letting Yane fly?" he asked wryly.

Zekk snorted. "Right. If there's one thing that kid has against him, it's that he'd make a horrible pilot. Couldn't fly his way out of a hangar."

"You and Jaina used to say the same about me," Jacen reminded him with a grin. "And look at me now."

Zekk eyed him appraisingly. "A Jedi Master, husband to the former Queen Mother of Hapes, a father to a fourteen year old boy and a pair of eleven year old twins, with a very wise and adoring apprentice?"

Jacen nodded. "That's me."

A wry look of thoughtfulness crossed Zekk's face. "And yet you're still a terrible pilot."

Jacen tossed his towel at him playfully. "Thanks for the confidence."

"I have every confidence in you," Zekk retorted with a grin. "Just not in your piloting skills."

"I can't say that I blame you," Jysella Horn said, stepping into the hold. She flashed Jacen a slight smirk. "I'm holding on for dear life to the 'Oh Stang' handle whenever he's flying the Solo Flame."

"Hey!" Jacen cried indignantly. "Me, Jedi Master, you, apprentice. See something wrong with this picture?"

"Only that you're actually a Master," Zekk snickered.

"Hey, you thought Jaina deserved it," Jacen protested.

"I also thought she was much more attractive to look at than you," Zekk replied dryly.

"Careful, Master Zekk," Yane said, stepping up behind Jysella. "You wouldn't want Anja to hear you say that."

Zekk grinned. "She'd agree with me."

"Ha ha ha," Jacen said. "You're so fun

16. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    great post, JPS! :D love it! more soon? ;)

17. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks JG :D More will be up tommorrow. I've got soccer at 6 every day for the next couple of weeks and then again at 3, so I will be straining to find posting time, but I promise you'll have at least 2 posts up tommorrow ;)

18. Jade_Fel_Horn

Mar 21, 2002
    Wonderful post JPS, Can't wait for more! :D

19. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great post, JPS! :D

20. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks JFH :D Thanks Jade :D

21. Jedi_Jaina_Fel

Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    Awesome so far, JPS!!!! :D I was wondering if we'd get to see the Vong again ;) Oooh, don't hurt yourself tommorrow morning ;) We liked our authors in one piece ;) Be looking forward to the next post :D

22. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Great post, JPS!! Sorry it took so long for me to finally read this, but I was busy watching a movie with the boy. :)

Jae Angel

23. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Lovin it so far, JPS! *braces self for Jaina's inevitable trouble-making*

24. Kathryn

Kathryn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2002
    Excellent start, JPS, as ever. This is going to be at least as good as the other two.

25. Crazy_Vasey

Crazy_Vasey Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2001
    Woooooooooooooooo I got a cable modem!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.