main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Revelations-a clone wars story (done)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sidious618, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidious618

sidious618 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 20, 2003
    REVELATIONS

Prologue
    A Declaration of War

Coruscant-1 day after BoG

Jedi Master Mace Windu stood in the Senate Hall on the Supreme Chancellor?s stand. He looked over the nervous faces of the Senator?s that sat in their rotundas connected to the Senate walls. It was time for him to address the Senate as to what had happened at the Battle of Geonosis.
    "Yesterday, I was informed that Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi was held as a prisoner by the Separatists on Geonosis," Mace began. "I, along with two hundred Jedi, stormed the Arena were they were to be executed by carnivorous animals. The Jedi squad engaged the droid army there but we were unable to hold them back. Within half of an hour there were only twenty of us left."
    Many of the Senators were shocked at the number of casualties. Senator Amidala`s aide Jar Jar Bink`s sighed as he was once again reminded of the Jedi`s loss.
    Mace continued, "As we fought, Master Yoda and the Clone Troopers arrived with gunships and Assault ships.. After a few hours the Separatists fled. But by no means were they defeated. We believe that we only engaged a part of their army."
    The Jedi Master stepped down and let Supreme Chancellor Palpatine speak.
    "As you have no doubt guessed," he said in his dry voice, "A state of war exists between the Separatists and the Republic. We will not let the Separatist stop our way of life. Citizen`s of the Republic I urge you not to fear. Assault Ships are being positioned in every Republic System under threat. The Republic will prevail, do not fear that we will not. As for Count Dooku, I need him to know one thing: WE ARE COMING."
    A roar of approval filled the Senate.

2 hours later
    Inside Master Yoda`s quarter`s Mace Windu and Yoda were deep in conversation.
    "Master Yoda," spoke Mace sadly, "I`m afraid that most of the Senators and Representatives are blood thirsty at the moment. This will not help any sort of peace treaty among us. Then again it will be a while before the Separatists surrender But the Supreme Chancellor`s speech did not help purpose peace either."
    "Politics," Yoda said gravely.
    Mace nodded in agreement. But there was still something strange about the speech. He could tell Yoda noticed it too.

2. jedi_bounty

jedi_bounty Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    Good start. I want to see more! I'll be waiting.

JB

3. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003

Part 1: Games

Coruscant- 3 weeks after BoG

Senator Magren laid back and put his legs up onto the desk. He buzzed for his secretary and the Bothan secretary strode in.
    "Hello, Feer," said Magren cheerfully. "Could I have a report on tommorow`s Senate Meeting. Oh, and get me Senator Sereun."
    "Yes, Senator," replied Feer.
    On Magren`s desk the human, female Senator, Sereun appeared. "How are you lovely," said Magren.
    "Well aren`t you happy this morning."
    "What, is that unusual?"
    "Well?," she mocked.
    "Hey!"
    Feer rolled her eyes as she walked from the room. The Bothan sat at her desk and started to look over some paper work for the good Senator. Magren was the Senator from the planet of Dantooine, a planet on the outer rim. Magren was human and one of the few Senators to have an aide from outside of his planet. Feer always respected Magren. He always treated her well and he had a caring personality that she loved right away.
    At that moment a buzz came from the door. Feer stood and answered it. In front of her was Jedi Master Mace Windu. Feer stepped back and let the intimidating Jedi step in.
    "What is it, Master Windu?"
    "I need to speak to the Senator."
    Feer opened the door to the Senator`s room. (It was not the best time to do so as he was kissing Sereun goodbye via the holopad) Magren jumped once he saw Windu then jumped up again and shook his hand in greeting.
    "How are you, Mace. Long time no see!"
    Mace nodded sadly. "I bring sad news. We believe your representative has been killed.
    All happiness drained from Magren`s face.

4. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    Interesting. A good start. I'll be checking back.

5. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Thanks for the replies guys.

6. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Good start, yet again! ;)

*will be here*

_PSK_

7. jedi_bounty

jedi_bounty Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    Now someone's been killed! Oh no! Keep those posts coming Sidious.

JB

8. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    A new update soon.

9. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Update!

Magren buzzed Sereun`s door.
    "Who is it," she called.
    "Magren."
    She opened the door and beamed at him as he walked in. Then she noticed he wasn`t smiling. "What is it?"
    "Vesm is dead." Vesm was Sereun`s good friend. "How?," she whispered.
    A tear fell down Magren`s cheek.
    "That animal, Dooku."

4 weeks after the BoG
    Zeneb- Separatist HQ

Count Dooku smiled at the report on the holopad that sat on the table before him. It read that the assassination of Representative Vesm had gone as planned. Everything to the last detail had been covered. There was no need to worry that the inhabitants of Dantooine would worry that the Separatists were behind it. Especially once evidence would reveal that a Separatist agent had tried to save Vesm. The agent would then later be quoted as saying, "He was no enemy of mine. Of course I tried to save him. I`m not a barbarian." Then a new representative would be put in. One who had been heavily payed to favor the Separatists.
    Dooku`s reading was interrupted by the entrance of Nute Gunray. "ah, viceroy," said Dooku. "What is it?"
    "I have heard that we assassinated the representative from Dantooine.! This is most foolish as we are attempting a peace treaty with them."
    Dooku stood. "I know what I am doing Viceroy."
    The Viceroy left in a grumble and Dooku smiled at his stupidity. He could not see Dooku`s real purpose. A fatal flaw for the Viceroy.

10. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Update soon!
    A day at most.

11. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Coruscant-Intel and Strategy office
    6 weeks after the BoG

General Obi-Wan Kenobi looked at the reports of separatist movements in the Aargau system suspiciously. Two Separatist transports had arrived and departed. But what were they looking for?, he wondered. His thoughts were interupted by the arrival of General Cambini. Obi-Wan nodded a hello and held up the reports on the Aargau system.
    "Separatist transports are taking something out of Aargau. In the last week two believed Separatist transports have been spotted leaving by our spies. I think we should investigate this lead don`t you?"
    Cambini quickly read the report and his face hardened in anger. Obi-Wan thought the man looked a bit more emotional than usual. "Is something wrong General?"
    "We just got word from Quinlan Vos that the Separatists are planning for a strike on Kamino. And know this. Where the hell will this end? We have already lost too many clonetroopers in the recent battle for Rhen Var."
    Kenobi remembered that battle all to well. He was there personally. The Jedi Knight recalled the mass amount of death in that battle. Not to mention the loss of yet another Republic Base.
    "We should send a battalion of Clone Troopers to Aargau," said Cambini harshly. "I don`t want to take any more chances than we have to."
    Obi-Wan shook his head. "Isn`t that a little unfair to the people of Aargau?"
    "This is war."
    "I`m well aware of that."
    "Then you see why we must put troops on Aargau?"
    "No."
    Cambini sighed in annoyance. "I told you the less chances we can take the better. I`m gonna tell the Senators that are in Intel."
    Obi-Wan nodded and sadly and let the General leave.

12. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    Good continuation.

13. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    <<Good continuation. >>

thank you. Next update in a day or so.

14. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    Nicely done. I'll keep my eye on this one, very interesting!

15. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    *bangs head on wall* I missed your last update!! :eek:

Very nicely done...

_PSK_

16. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Quick update!
    More this week if I can:

Senate Chamber 7 weeks after the BoG

Senator Magren sat in his rotunda in the great Senate Hall. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine stood in the center of the room on his platform along with Mas Amedda. But next to him stood General Cambini, an unusual site in the Hall.
    "Attention," called Amedda. "May I present General Cambini."
    Cambini stood tall and serious as he looked over the Senators. "I have received news that the Confederacy has taken Ylesia. I realize that I assured you that we would not lose this battle. I fear I was gravely mistaken. General Rince Vunian fought bravely but made the choice to retreat. This has brought the Confederacy too close to the Mid Rim. Close enough to strike at Kashyyyk yet again. I have moved the third fleet to the that sector.
    In the meantime I have ordered General Vunian to the defense of Bimmiel. We have spotted Confederacy Troops a massing in that sector and Bimmiel is the only base we have that is close to there. We believe that they want to destroy it to ensure the safety of of Zeneb, their Headquarters, which is not far from Bimmiel. I ask you to remain calm. We have everything planned for."
    Cambini stepped down and the Chancellor stepped back up. As the switsh happened Magren thought about what had just been spoken. The Republic was slowly falling. But why, he thought, does Palpatine not fear this? Why is he so damn calm?

Next Part: The Confederacy Pushes Forward.

17. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
  18. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Another quickie:

Part Two: The Confederacy Pushes Forward

7 Weeks after BoG

Place: Coruscant

"The Supreme Chancellor is disappointed in your lack of support against the growing threat of the Confederacy," said Sate Pestage to Senator Magren outside of the Senate Hall. "Especially with the fall of Ylesia. I am surprised at you Magren. The fighting is getting closer to your homeworld. Your people will be in danger."
    Magren shrugged. " hear your points. But what has the Supreme Chancellor done to help little planets like mine?"
    "He can`t make the Clone Army be everywhere at the same time," said an insulted Pestage. "But if you were to give him more support and act as if you would want a garrison of troops there?"
    "I DO NOT WANT A WAR ON MY PLANET!!!," hollered Magren.
    "You lose your temper quickly."
    "This is nothing."
    "Of course."
    Magren glared at Pestage. "I think the Chancellor has taken a little too much advice from you."
    A sad look crossed Pestages face. "If only he did," he muttered. "If only he did" With that Pestage hurried away from the Senator.
    Magren shook his head. Once again proof had come before him that the Senate was so deep in corruption, that it would be way to hard to get out.
    Yet there was one bright spot in his day he thought as he hurried down the hall. The Senator waved at his fellow Senators yet he did not stop jogging as he could not wait for what he was about to get. Magren ran out the doors of the Grand, circular Senate building and hailed a taxi. He hurried in and said to the driver "Coruscant City street, please", and the blue rectangular taxi took off. Magren looked eagerly around as the droid flew him to the street.
    The wind blew Magren`s hair all around but he did not notice. His mind had suddenly wandered back to his conversation with Sate Pestage, the Supreme Chancellor`s aide. It was rumored that Pestage held great power in the Republic thus making Magren slightly nervous. Why did the Chancellor want his support all of a sudden? Did it have to do with the death of Vesm? Or with his new Representative, Shonor?
    Magren shook his head to clear these thoughts. He had other things to worry about. Like the answer to a certain question.
    "We are here sir," spoke the droid.
    "Excellent," said Magren and he hopped out of the Taxi.
    "Sir!," called the droid. "You did not pay."
    "Opps."

19. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Dantooine-Orbit
    (Same day)

Jedi Knight Aayla Secura dropped out of hyperspace near Dantooine. She had been tracking a Separatist lander for awhile now and had tracked it to here: Dantooine. The Twi`lek Jedi retreated back a little and settled in for a long night of waiting and watching.

Coruscant- Intel and Strategy Office

Obi-Wan Kenobi hurried into General Cambini`s office.
    "Have a seat, my friend," said Cambini from the window. "It?s going to be a long night.

Coruscant-Restaurant Gedifin

Magren was a nervous wreck but tried not to show it as he sat down next to Sereun. He could barely look at her without sweating crazily.
    "Hi dear," he managed to get out. Sereun just raised an eyebrow. "I hope you are well," he continued. "I managed to get a surprise for tonight."
    Sereun smiled. "It really wasn`t neccesary. Besides you are getting me nervous. The last surprise?"
    "I didn`t know it would?relieve itself on your lap." He lightened up the reference to the veen he got her for her birthday.
    At the corner of his eye he noticed the waitor approach them. Magren and Sereun quickly gave them their orders and the waitor went off to get the meal. Magren turned back to Sereun and smiled wierdly. Once again she raised an eyebrow.
    "What is going on?"
    "Nothing."
    "Oh I`m sure."
    "Well besides the surprise, absolutely nothing."
    "Uh huh."
    "Really!!"
    Sereun smiled and chuckled as she dug into the appetizers that had just come. Magren did the same although his hands were shaking and he quickly checked his pocket. It was there. Good, he thought. Sereun glanced over and Magren put on an innocent face as if nothing at all had happened. He did not want her to suspect anything so he quickly brought up a new subject.
    "Sate Pestage approached me today and wanted to know if I would support the chancellor more. I told him that the Chancellor had done little for me so why should I help him?"
    "And you said this calmly?," inquired Sereun.
    "Well?I?"
    "That?s what I thought."
    "Oh, I just hate the way our Senate is going. As a matter of fact I was hoping you would join my new group: The Peacemakers of the Republic. It is a group that wants the Republic to make peace with the Separatists and end this war. Even if it means over throwing Palpatine. I realize the Separatists are evil in some ways. But I also believe part of this blame falls upon Palpatine. He should realize this but he doesn`t."
    "Or maybe he does and just doesn`t care," said Sereun harshly. "I mean it is boosting his popularity. He keeps claiming that he is showing that the Republic is still strong and that a little force is needed in any government. Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me."
    "And I didn`t if I recall correctly." Said Magren humorusly.
    "Oh shud up!," replied Sereun as she chuckled.
    At that moment their meals were served to them.
    "Let`s dig in," said Magren happily.
    Sereun nodded in agreement and took a large bite of her meal.

Coruscant- Intel and Strategy Office

"Dantooine, eh?," asked Obi-Wan aloud. "Aayla is sure about this?"
    Cambini nodded. "She told us about it as soon as she pulled out of hyperspace in the Dantooine system. I?m sure that you are well aware that Dantooine is the last Republic planet in that area. I am surprised that the Supreme Chancellor did nothing and even now he says that Dantooine forces can handle it. Yet I`m not so sure."

Both Senators finished their meals at around the same time.
    "Sereun," said Magren as he reached into his pocket. "I have something for you."

20. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    ka-bump

21. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003

Palpatine?s Office

Sate Pestage hurried into Supreme Chancellor Palpatine?s office. Palpatine was looking out his window at the beautiful lights from the cities.
    "Magren did not agree," said Sate simply.
    "Then he will no doubt continue with his plan. Tell her to kill him."
    "Yes, sir."
    Palpatine allowed himself a smile as he watched Pestage hurry out. Everything would still be perfect. He had no worries.

Intel and Strategy Office

"I just got the word," said Cambini as he rushed back into his office. "The Separatists are attacking Dantooine in response to our continued occupation of Aargau."
    Obi-Wan nodded. "It should have been expected. Are there any casaulties?"
    "We can`t reach anyone there. Not even Aayla. She got cut off when she told us Dantooine was being attacked."

Somewhere

Aayla Secura was trapped in an energy field inside the Confederacy`s new base on Dantooine. She had been in deep meditation for awhile when she sensed another Jedi near her. The Jedi was in horrific pain. It was her wingmate, McDashin.

McDashin felt the pain of the torture needles ten times more than he would normaly due to an electric device placed on his (rather short) legs. The pain droids had been going at him for several hours now. They seemed intent on making him answer one question: did he see the attack and contact Coruscant?
    As McDashin flied around on the table again he noticed the droids had stopped. They went stiff as if they were deactivated yet lights still shone in their eyes.
    Then he saw why they had stopped. Dooku had arrived.
    "Hello McDashin. I am so sorry about these droids. Nute is always sooo? violent. But let?s put that behind us shall we?"
    "Tra..itor," McDashin managed to get out.
    "Oh no," replied Dooku. "You have been lied to my friend."
    "I`ll tell you nothing," spat McDashin in reply.
    "I`m sure you won`t. Now get up."
    Suddenly the droids were active again and they picked him up and out of the room. They carried him down boring hallways. McDashin closed his eyes and tried to regain peace in his body. He was a Jedi after all.
    He began to meditate and was then thrown to the floor. He crawled up a little and managed to look around the room. It was dark and had a large staircase that led up to a balcony that overlooked part of the city. How, he thought, did the Separatists build this so fast? Unless?the people of Dantooine had turned a blind eye to it. But why? And how? The Senate would have figured it out. Or perhaps he wasn`t on Dantooine. Then he noticed a figure at the top of the balcony. The figure seemed to know that he noticed him. McDashin could feel Dooku`s presence behind him. Dooku then gently pushed the Jedi forward.
    "Welcome to Zeneb," said the figure. "The capital of the Confederacy. You, my friend, are lucky to be blessed with my presence. It is not usual that I come here. Yet I know the droids would not make you speak. Not even the good Count. But do not worry. I can easily sense your lies. Plus I have many uses for a live broken Jedi."
    "I`ll never reveal anything!!!!"
    "Oh, don`t be so sure." And with that Darth Sidious stepped forward.

End of Part 2

22. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    bumping for the new update.

23. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Responses/reviews please :D

24. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    IS it that bad that there are no responses?

25. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    Part Three: Dark Intentions

Coruscant- Senator Magren`s office

Feer slowly sat down at Magren`s desk and placed the data pad on it. She took out her comlink and spoke into it.
    "Done."

Well here we go, thought Magren.
    "Will you marry me?"
    "Yes," said Sereun as she exploded with joy. "Yes!!!!!!"
    Magren beamed. "I?m glad your overjoyed."
    "I see why you were so nervous during dinner," replied Sereun. "I still can?t believe we have come this far."
    "Nor I my dear. Nor I."

Feer hurried into the restaurant and walked up to the Maitre?d.
    "I am Advisor Feer. Where is Senator Magren?"
    "At table 25."
    "Thank you," she replied as she stepped through the weapons detector. Feer wen to Magren and tapped the Senator on the shoulder and he turned around.
    "Feer! What are you doing here? Is something wrong?"
    Feer frowned. "You must come to your office fast!
    Magren kissed Sereun and had to hurry from the table.

Zeneb- Darth Sidious`s Balcony

Darth Sidious raised one of his fingers very slowly and pointed it at McDashin.
    "Now my friend what do they Jedi know of the Sith?"
    "Nooothinnnng," hissed McDashin in reply.
    "Liar," replied Sidious calmly. With that he shot lightening out of his finger. It hit McDashin right in his face. The Jedi collapsed to the floor shaking. Yet Sidious stopped once he fell to the floor and began pacing around McDashin. "I ask you again. What do the Jedi know about the Sith?"
    "Nothing more than that you have returned."
    "I sense you are not lying this time. Good. Now what does the Jedi Council think of the Senate?"
    McDashin raised his head slightly. "The Senate? The Jedi do not interfere with the Senate."
    "That was not the question," replied Sidious cooly. He then let loose another bolt of lightening. McDashin screamed in pain.
    "Stop!!!! The?Council and other Jedi know that the?Senate is corrupt?yet that they are better than chaos."
    "I can stop the chaos," replied Sidious. "The Galaxy is ready for a new order."
    "The separatists? They are just as bad as the?Republic. Much worse, really.
    "Oh, not the Separatists young fool. Not at all. Something new. Something that is so powerful it will rival all known governments."
    "The bigger it is, the harder it will fall," spat McDashin.
    Sidious stepped over to McDashin. "Thank you for your help. Yet you have told me nothing more that I haven`t already known.
    "Precisely," shot back McDashin as he slowly got back to his feet. He called upon all of his Force powers and Force Pushed Sidious. The Sith Master blocked it with ease.
    "You challenge a Sith? A deadly mistake." And with that he let loose lightening until McDashin fell to the ground, dead.
    "Clean this up," hissed Sidious. "It knew nothing. Bring me the other one."

Coruscant-Senator Magren`s Office

Senator Magren looked around in his office. There was a datapad on his desk.
    "Feer, come here and explain why you interuptted my meal," he said as he picked up the datapad. "What exactly was so? what the??" The datapad had only two sentences on it.
    You know what you refused.
    Now you have paid the price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.