"Revelations" FanFilm - Panic Struck Productions

Discussion in 'King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    As you all may or may not know, Panic Struck Productions has been shooting a fan film called Revelations since last fall. I had the privilege to meet the director, Shane, and producer, Dawn, of the film, a husband and wife team, at FarPoint back in February. They debuted the teaser trailer at Farpoint and currently our own website contains a link to the teaser trailer. In addition a number of people we call our friends are in the film including Zippy (XO of the ECG), Spat, and numerous others. It is a very professional production. I encourage all of you to go to the website and view the teaser trailer.

I had an email from Dawn this morning. They are doing a shoot on Saturday, April 12 in the MD/VA area and require a few extras to be club goers at a Corellian nightclub. They will be providing hair, makeup and costumes. I am one of the extras. Dawn said she required 2-3 more folks as well. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a very professional film - one that has been getting much attention recently. I will be talking with Dawn this evening and will have more details then.

Also, they are looking to borrow Jedi costumes (professional, movie accurate ones) for the shoot that weekend. If you have a Jedi costume and would not mind lending it, Dawn would appreciate it.

Please PM or email me asap if you are interested in being an extra. :)

~Jenni
  2. AWB1989 Force Ghost

star 5
    Whoah. :eek:

I didn't realize they were in MD! I'm like two hours away, but probably can't be an extra.

Oh, well.

Besides, I suck at acting.
  3. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Ok here's some more information. If you'd like to be an extra you must be at least 18 years old. The production cannot be held liable for people under that age. The shoot will start at approximately 4:30pm and will go late into the night. It will mainly be greenscreen shooting in a studio with no set. Jedi shots will be filmed first then the Corellian nightclub.

I will be driving down, leaving Drexel Hill around 10:30-11am on Saturday morning. If you'd like to go you will be responsible to help with the gas and hotel bill. Bring money for meals.

Anyone have a Jedi costume we can borrow for that shoot?

Thanks!
  4. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Anyone interested in this? :)

5. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Count me out of this one, that's the day of Brandon's birthday party.
  6. TenguJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Unfortunately we wont be able to make it either.
  7. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    We had an awesome time 'hurrying up and waiting' at the Revelations shoot this past Saturday. You've got to see the pics to believe them. :)

Zippy's pics [/link}
  8. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    On July 11, those of us going to Shoreleave and who were also in Revelations are attending the official 'Wrap' Party with the rest of the cast and crew. The fanfilm will most likely be released sometime in early fall depending on their post production schedule. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.