main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga revelations (Obi/Ani/Palpatine/Padme)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hananiah, Sep 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Title: Revelations
    Summery: After his master's mysterious death Anakin confronts Palpatine
    Disclaimer: I don't own anything

"He had broken his neck as soon as he hit the ground" Anakin felt numb all over and Padme tugged on his hand in sympathy. Anakin searched his mind, something about Palpatine's gentle voice sounded wrong and the infomation.....Obi Wan died by making a mistake during a hazzardos mission to Hoth. Anakin frowned.
    Obi Wan didn't make mistakes, especially with his safety if he was needed by the council. Obi Wan had a mission and Anakin knew he would finish it.
    Anakin slowly glanced up at Palpatine who was gazing sadly into his clasped hands, looking too sad. It seemed to perfect, to rehearsed.
    But he couldn't say anything. Not yet. Not without proof.
    Pasting a sad smile on his face Anakin bowed
    "I thank you for the condolence sir" Palpatine nodded and left.
    As soon as he had Anakin broke loose of Padme's grip and began searching through Obi Wan's clothes and equipment.
    "Anakin what are you looking for?" Padme demanded but Anakin ignored her as he drew a scanner he had built over Obi Wan's equipment. Unlike normal scanners this was hypersensitive and could pick up a default in the system.
    Anakin gently traced it over a pad the answer came back negative.
    Every peice of equipment was in perfect working order.
    Anakin suddenly remembered the scan the temple did. Errors had shown up and Anakin hadb=n't thought about them much. But what if the equipment was only meant to pass an overlooking scanner not one as powerful as his own.
    Anakin felt every nerve in his body freeze as he stared at his wife, terrible insight holding him in place.
    "Padme you were right! You were right"
    Padme shook her head "About what Ani? What are you getting at."
    When Anakin spoke it was with cold, deadly certainty.
    "Palpatine killed my master"
    Padme blinked but otherwise had no other reaction.
    She knew Anakin realized and I didn't believe her, I called her a liar, I pushed her away and she was right."
    He drew Padme into his embrace. "I'm sorry Padme"
    Anakin let go, striding out of the shared quarters and heading for Palpatine's office. Without bothering knocking the padawan burst in and paced in front of the large desk.
    Palpatine smiled at him engaginly
    "Did you kill Master Obi Wan?' Anakin demanded from the man.
    "Yes"
    despite all of his preperation Anakin was still shocked.
    "I am afraid Master Kenobi knew too much, He was getting too near the truth. He had to be eliminated
    "He was too powerful"
    Anakin shook his head as he retreated backwards. Palpatine stood up, taunting him.
    The door closed and Anakin sank to the floor. Everything he had believed was in tatters, and he had no one he could rely on.

2. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    This is very good and a different twist.

I wonder if you are going to continue the story or leave it at this ending. Either way would be great.

I can remember reading some books that had a ending where it left readers to imagine what would go next. I think there are some movies that way too. So my imagination will be working over time.

3. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    I want More!

More I say!

I want Ani to kill Palpy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.