main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga (Revenge of) Mr. Sith Goes to Springfield - A Star Wars/Simpsons Crossover. Final Updated 8-2-06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Eon-Wan-Mome_NT, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowknight1

Shadowknight1 Jedi Master star 6

Jun 8, 2003
    Nice update, love how Ralph got the credit. :p

2. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT

Eon-Wan-Mome_NT Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2003
    Thanks for the comment, Shadownight! Now, time for another update!

While guarding the prisoner, Windu has no choice but to listen to the taunts

of Sidious, still tied up and laid out on the floor with those electricity repellant

thimbles on his fingertips to prevent his lightning.

?Do you really think arresting me will stop me, you fool!? Sidious says challengingly.

?Are you forgetting that I control the justice system? Your attempts to stop me are in

vain!?

?You threats don?t scare me you big dark bully!? Windu retorts. ?I still have faith

in the democracy of the Republic. And you will meet your justice!?

?Ha! No court will convict me! Anyone selected for the jury will be bribed by me!

All the prosecutors are on my payroll and every fat judge out there who wants to keep

his job will do right by me, the Great, magnificent Montgomery Burns!?

As much as he despised the ravings of this power thirsty madman, Dr. Hibbert Windu

was forced to understand that the Dark Lord was right. For too long had he been left in

power, enabling him many years of paying for supporters.

Windu scowls down on Sidious.

?If what you say is true, then I have no choice but to kill you!?

And his lightsaber rose in its splendid purple aura! Down the end of it went against

the shivering Dark Lord?s throat. He had to do what had to be done, to save the Jedis,

to save the Republic, to save the soul of ?Homer J. Simpson?.

Poor Homer! Windu thinks. So much fear and suffering inside him. This beast that

layed before him had drove Homer mad! Oh how he longed to hear the comical

ignorance and innocent drones of the man that was no more. Just one more time would be

good.

And Windu gets his wish.

?Hellllo, Mr. Bush! Are you in here? Ohhhh, where is he? I have so many questions

and no answers. Mr. Bush?? How can I get rid of these questions, thereby eliminating

the need for answers. Are you in here? Helllo??

Windu held Darth[Montgomary (George Bush) Burns] Sidious captive in the corner of

the room where Homer was not looking. Overcome with joy, the delighted Jedi Doctor

calls out to Homer, who stands in the doorway of the office.

?We?re over here Homer! Glad to see your back to your normal self again and not in the

form of the hideous cloud!?

?Yeah, that was, uhh, weird. I gotta talk to Bush about that. Where is he??

?I?m down here on the floor you fool!? The Dark Lord calls out. ?Help me!?

Homer finally looks down and sees the Sith Lord.

?Why Mr. Bush, what are you doing down there all tied up on the floor underneath

Master Windu?s blade??

?This Jedi freak is trying to kill me!? Bush shouts. ?You?re his leader now, so order him

to release me!?

Homer scowls and glares at the doctor. ?Your Lord Homer commands you to release him.

Dooo it!!!!?

?Homer listen, and please pay attention.? Windu pleads. ?This man below me is pure

evil. He is the Sith Lord we have been searching for! Just look at his face, his true face!

His ?George Bush? make-up is withering away. This is Montgomery Burns, the notorious

tycoon!?

Homer notices that the face is indeed that of Mr.Burns.

?Hey, I?ve seen that face on your before George, and I thought that was just your angry

face!?

?Homer, does it matter what face I wear?? Burns says. ?I am still the same person, the

one you trust, the one who can teach you so many things!?

Homer throws is arms up in the air in confusion.

?George Bush is Montgomery Burns who is Darth Sidious?!? Ohhh it?s just sooo

complicated! Brother,who the hell can follow this plot??

?No one, and no one will have to? Windu answers. ?Understand Homer, that if he dies ,

life will go back to being simple. The wars will end and the Universe will be free.?

?See Homer!? Burns replies, still under the Doctor?s lightsaber blade. ?Did I not tell you

3. Shadowknight1

Jun 8, 2003
    Ouch! Poor Martin & Ralph!....or not. :p

Took a lot to finally sway Homer to the Dark Side...took even more to get him to realize his new name was Darth Tater. :p

4. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT

May 1, 2003
    Sorry for the long time since the last update. Had to be with my dad as he recovered from pneumonia in the hospital. Plus, I had computer problems.

But lets get on with the story....

The word is out amongst the Jedi at home in the Temple and abroad in the battlefields:

Homer Simpson, according to their sacred teachings and prophecies in the book of

Harmonia, is their leader. They also know of the danger of Simspon being lead by

a Dark Lord of the Sith. For these are the latest updates of the situation sent to them

by George W Bush. They do not yet know of Windu?s fall, or of George W. Bush?s

secret identity as Mr. Burns (Darth Sidious), and of Homer?s pledge to this Sith monster.

So the Jedi Council takes a break from surveying the battlefields and the aftermath

of their victories in their current battles to meet via hologram to discuss this

important series of events!

So each Council member is in a different part of the galaxy but together via hologram.

All expect Dr. Hibbert Windu and?Homer Simpson.

?Hmmm! Late the doc is!? Yoda exclaims from Kashyyk. ?hung up on the golf course,

perhaps!?

?Never mind is absence. Let?s get on with business!? Ki Mundi cries out.

?Right.? Replies Yoda. ?All agree that Simpson, a retarded boob he is and never

should he be allowed to lead anything, even a journey by himself to the can, I?m sure we

all do!?

And all these council members start rambling off ?agree!? ?Agree! Agree!? with

passionate clarity! All except one?.gulliable and faithful to the end..Obi Hi diddly

Doo Flanders.

?Well?er?Gosh diddly darn, I just love being part of a healthy consensus, nothing

like working as an organ with all the cute other organs to benefit a healthy body, but

playing that role of the party pooper is no barrel full of fun, I know..being that old

stick in the mud when the others are flowing along like preety little fishies..and??

?Flanders!? Yoda interrupts with annoyance in his voice. ?Assume I do that your

path of pathetic clichés, leading it is to a confession of moronic trust in your old

Padawan, Hmmm??

Flanders sighs as he summons up the strength to respond to Yoda?s harsh, cut to

the chase accuracy.

?Well by doodles, it is!? he avers. ?Gosh darn, you all know that my special Force

gift is my faith. Master Lovejoy, Force bless him, found it in me. And once I discovered

it, I could never turn my back on such a blessing. The teachings we dedicated ourselves

to, well, we must keep our noses to their blossoming roses. We must follow them

through, no matter how silly and convoluted it is. That?s what faith is all about!?

?But Flanders,? Ki Mundi responds. ?Homer is an impulsive, lustful blimp of

impending doom! And this blimp is about to soar under the wind of a Sith Lord.?

?Now hold your hungry horses!? Flanders snaps back. ?Now it is said that the Chosen

One will be under tutelage of the Sith Lord, you got your ?Hi-Diddly? Jedi there! But

maybe, just maybe, this is when Homer will perform his prophetic duty and rid us

of the Sith. Come on guys, I know Homer. He would never do anything ?that bad?

He?s an old sweet heart underneath all that fat. By golly, he could never betray us!?

?So sure are you!? Yoda replies. ?Afraid you are that his failure reflects on you, you

are! Can?t admit his faults, for if you did, your own fault you would have to face, your

own training, stinky you would have to admit!?

?Well gee, I did my darnest best, and I know Homer will do so as well in this situation.

Even me in the beginning I doubted Homer. But I say we give him a chance to lead us.

Come on guys, what ya say??

Flanders looks around with gleam in his eyes at all the others present. Hopelessness

reeks from their eyes, and defeat escapes in their sighs. They have no idea what to do.

?Very well,? Yoda says ?To Flanders?s faith, we leave the futur

5. usetheforceyoungjedi

usetheforceyoungjedi Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2006
    When I saw the title I thought i am gonna love this, and I loved every bit of it!!! The Jedi Temple party made my laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair!![face_laugh]

6. reagan64

reagan64 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2006
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Hehe, that was a great episode. Keep up the good references...I mean..work.

7. spongebobandsandy

spongebobandsandy Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2006
    I love it! Keep em coming!

8. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT

May 1, 2003
    Wheeee! I got three responses in a row! :D

Glad to see you are reading, Reagan64. Glad you like the references

usetheforceyoungjedi, wow! What a name! Glad the title attracted you and I hope
    this story will continue to be funny for you

Welcome, SpongeBobandSandy! (are there two of you?) Thanks for the comment.

Well let's get back to the story!!!

What a tiring day for Darth Tater! He is back at the Temple. Yet, through all his

supervising of the Jedi working for the average Joe while fighting a hang over from hell,

he had his mind on Marge. Sweet Marge. He would now go down to the archives and

research how to stop people from dying. He would work to save his beloved wife?s life.

Just as soon as he was able to pull his fat butt out of the easy chair! Just a little

stretch of some muscles and.. ?Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!? Didn?t make it that

time, so he tries again. ?HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?OHHHHHHHHHHHH!?

Through a miracle of the Force, this dead tired glob was on his feet as two Jedi masters

pass him while shooting him a restrained condescending glance.

?Hey, mind your own business jerks!? Tater calls to them.

Out of respect for their ?new master?, they simply bow and move on. Tater then takes

a deep breath then prepares himself for the tedious journey down into the archives.

Down a stone spiral stairway Tater walks, and after 10 minutes of descending,

he curses with each tiring step. Upon reaching the final step, he makes a right

turn and shoves his bloated body through a narrow passageway. Tater?s maneuvers

through this hallway were strenuous to say the least and almost as laborious as a

jawa trying to give birth to a Hutt. But somehow, he makes it through, only to

come across a wall with a ladder chute built into it, the ladder leading down ,

down somewhere. With no way else to go, Tater climbs down that ladder. Each rung

seems to be getting weaker and weaker, until finally, Tater?s heavy foot breaks

through the rung. So down he goes, falling fast as his body breaks through all

the remaining rungs, until finally, he lands hard on his fat butt.

Darth Tater grumbles in pain and looks across the room in which he landed. Across

from him was the library which held the archives. To the right of the library was an

elevator with a sign that read ?Quick Library access from any floor in the temple?. The

elevator opens its doors and the two Jedi jerks he saw earlier strolled out.

Darth Tater?s reaction to this comes out in a long frustrating ?DOOOOOOH!!!?

He continues to watch the Jedi as they go to a control box before the library door,

punch in some numbers, then enter the library after its sealed door opens up

for them

?Hmmm, that seems easy enough.? Tater says to himself as he makes his way to the

box and types in his Jedi security code number. Once this machine accepts his code,

an electronic voice emits for a speaker on the door.

?Welcome to the Jedi Archives. Press 1 for Basic, 2 for Huttesse, 3 for Klingon?

A frustrated Tater grumbles ?Come on!? as he pushes button #1.

?Thank you.? the voice says. ?please give us a few seconds to verify the security

clearance of your code?

And suddenly, the theme song to Planet Hawaii 5-0 plays through the speaker.

?Oh man, I hate this!? Tater complains. ?I am the Supreme Master! I should be given

immediate access! Stupid box!?

Tater thinks in grumbles. Such an awesome being was he and he has to wait. Can?t he

just sneeze some of those lousy midi clorians out of his body and send them under the

door crack to search the archives and get the answers for him? Oh this is so unfair!

The Temple code was not yet recalibrated to accept him as the Almighty! He needed to

get it changed, send that lousy R2 to

9. reagan64

Feb 26, 2006
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Love it!
    Yeah, I get all the references.

10. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT

May 1, 2003

Cool Reagan! Smart lad you are ;) Must be a New Order and Simpson's fan!

Well, here's some more of the story!

In the last update, we saw the terror that was taking place at the Temple as Darth Tater

went on a killing spree. But this was not the worst of it, for the killing of the Jedi was

not limited to those on the Temple grounds. Across the galaxy, Jedi were falling. All

because of the nasty order given by the Evil Mr. Burns! To all his clown trooper commanders,

he sends this message:

?Alright you circus freak! Your clowning around days are over! You are to be my

personal assassins ! All around this galaxy I want you to clean house and rid me

of the tyranny of the Jedi. Yes, my gallstones are vibrating with excitement! For

today the universe will be mine, all mine! Oh, I?ll save a few scraps of something

for those undeserving poor so I can bestow my great charitable nature to the public!

But never mind that, all you have to worry about is ?kill-kill-killing!? Now hop

to it! Any Jedi general that tries to reclaim his army, kill him! Kill them all!

Every single Jedi is now an enemy of the Republic! Execute ?Order 66!? along with that

grand old song to accompany your ears on your killing journey!

So ?Order 66? is executed along with a song that they have been programmed to sing

when the time was right. The tune was etched into their cloning. The lyrics were

to be made up on the spot to fit the situation they were in. So as the clown troops

begin to arriving Jedi, they sing away:

(On Jedi cliques, Use Code 66)

(Sung to the tune of ?Get Your kicks on Route 66? by the Bobby Troup)

Time to give those Knights eternal rest
    search all skyways, and space highways, kill the pest
    On Jedi cliques, use code 66!

Starting on Croissant, Raiding Jedi haunts,
    killing them makes the trip a thrilling jaunt
    On Jedi cliques, use code 66!

Slaughtering on Tatooine, massacre on Dantooine
    my that T?wilek chic looked so so preety
    now she?s gone, Ki Mundi killed on Alderaan
    There?s death on Rothana, also Nar Shadda,
    in San Berdino and the waters of Kamino
    Jedi Knights are el finito
    On Jedi Cliques, use code 66!

We prowl the burbs of Omaha,
    drain the swamps of Dagobah,
    Search the moons of Yavin, the pubs of New Haven
    It?s Jedi blood that we are so so cravin?

On Jedi cliques, use code 66.

It is a dark, dark time! Jedi are falling everywhere. Those that return to

organize their troops are blasted away. That?s what happens to Ki Mundi

and Aalyaa Secura. Those Jedi that couldn?t get away from their troops to attend Darth

Tater?s party are killed as soon as the troops under them receive the order. And those

Jedi who are in seclusion somewhere are found and executed. Perhaps a few here and

there escape this purge. Well, there are two Jedi?s that are in fact known to have

avoided the slaughter. One is Master Yoda. Barely escape he does from Kashyyk.

But those Wookies come to his aid and the little green digitized muppet is able

to get into his spacecraft unharmed and zoom across the galaxy.

The other is Obi-Hi-Diddly Doo Flanders. Perhaps if he had rushed back to Upatah

he would have been slaughtered. But here is our Obi, still on Croisannt and making his

way to Murphy?s Cleaners. The proprietor sits glumly behind the counter, wailing a way

at a sad tune on his saxophone. In walks Flanders and the proprietor, ?Bleeding Gums?

Murphy, pays him no attention and just keeps on with his jamming.

?Pardon me, Mr. Jazz man, but he

11. Shadowknight1

Jun 8, 2003
    Great, great, GREAT updates!!!

12. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT

May 1, 2003

Thank you, Shadowknight1! So now, let's have More, more, MORE story!!!

So Darth Tater makes his way across the sky ways of Croissant, lane jumping and cutting

off other ships left and right. They honk at him and he shows them his finger, (by

pressing a button on his mechanical hand) his oh so dark dark finger!

Soon he is to blast out into space and take a little trip to the other side of the galaxy

and kill the remaining Separatists. But before he soars into deep space,

he takes an inventory. Were there any loose ends that needed to be tied before he

left? Was he forgetting anything?

?Let?s see?.? Darth Tater says to himself ?I got my R2 droid stuffed in the back astro

pocket. I might have put him in their upside down, but he?s there!?

Darth Tater thinks some more ?I got my toothbrush, my cotton Duff beer Jammies, and..

I talked to the ATM droid, got some credits and?It seems I need to speak with someone

else?Hmmm?Can?t remember who..?

He takes a swig of beer and plops the full can on his dashboard.

?Heh heh, Marge would be sore at me if she saw me drinking and flying!?

Marge!

?Oh yeah, I remember now! I need to give Marge a kiss goodbye! A good husband like

me knows that women like to be kept abreast of things. So I gotta tell her about my

pledge to the Sith, my newfound love for chocolate cashews, the loss of the Jedi Order

and ?.Oh my! I wonder if I should tell her about me killing them and stuff! I mean,

hell, she was pretty sore when I stomped the life out of those ants on Tatooine in the

Attack Of the Clowns. Women?they are just so emotional! Oh well, I?ll just wait

and see if it comes up in our conversation.?

So before he takes off into space, he stops at his second home. The home of his dear wife,

Marge Simpson.

For two whole days now, Marge has been in a pacing, nail-biting frenzy over the recent

affairs of her husband. None of this made sense! Her initial report from Homer himself

was puzzling enough, but then came that second report, obtained from various sources.

She had not the time and energy to dwell on that one yet, she still had many questions

about the first report. Her Homie, chosen to be the Supreme Master of the Jedi Knights?

And as the Supreme Master, has he actually turned the sacred Jedi Order dating back for

tens of thousands of years into a drunken college type fraternity? Then to top it off, had

he really sent the Jedi on ?hazing type? missions, to clean beer glasses at bars and clean

up people?s porn? All while George W Bush and his armies were stealing the galaxies

resources!

Now in the second report, she learned that clowns were killing Jedi, and that Supreme

Chancelor Bush is preparing to announce an emergency meeting of the Senate to discuss

new challenges for the Republic. What was going on with the galaxy? What was

happening to the Jedi and the Republic? What was happening to her Homie? Where is

he?

Suddenly Marge?s front door slams open.

?Hi Honey, I?m home!? bellows Darth Tater as he storms into the living room.

?HOMIE!? Marge shouts with a mixture of both alarm and relief in her voice as

she rushes to hug her wayward husband. ?Homer I was so worried about you! I am

so glad that you are here safe in my arms! I thought you might have gotten killed! I

heard about Jedi dying everywhere!?

?Oh but not me Marge! I guess those other Jedi just don?t know how to take care

of themselves as I do!?

Homer (Darth Tater) checks his watch. ?Well Marge, I thought you would be mad at

me. But since you?re not, and since you?re okay and stuff, let me get out of here and

go end this war. See ya in a week or so!?

And as Homer unlocks himself from the embrace and heads for the do

13. reagan64

Feb 26, 2006
    Another great update. Are you going to do the Original Trilogy by any chance? I'd love to read it. (Never mind the messed up quotation.)

14. Shadowknight1

Jun 8, 2003
    Wonderful update, poor Yoda...and for SHAME Flanders! No swearing! :p

15. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT

May 1, 2003
    You betcha! In fact, it's already in progress. The shooting of my film will be finished
    in a few weeks. Oooops, er..I meant, the rough draft of it will be done then. See, I write
    my stuff ahead of time then I edit little by little, at each posting time.

And yes, there will be more "Doh!"-ish blunders of Darth Tater.

You're right Shadowknight1, Flanders had no right to swear! Each and every hair follicle
    of his mostache should be plucked out as a punishment! :p

Okay, let's go to the story!!

The emergency Senate meeting was soon to begin! Marge is there early, sharing a seat

next to Edna Mon Motha Krabable, who has just arrived.

?Your hair looks good today, Marge, have you been seeing that hair stylist Kabe??

A distracted Marge, who stares out into the center of the arena aimlessly, responds with

?No ?I just see a while lot of emptiness. Sigh!?

?Well too bad for you. Ya know that little guy?s got claws, and when they give you a

scalp massage, they can really bring out the woman in you,? Edna says with a nudge

of her elbow against Marge?s side and and continues with ?if ya know what I mean,

Growwwll!?

?That?s nice.? Marge says dryly as she pulls in her legs to make room for Barney

Gumble to squish by.

?Excuse me ladies, (BURP!) Gotta get to my seat quickly! Haven?t left my barstool

for days and it feels so painful to stand!?

So Barney is now in place with Marge and Edna, and following shortly after him

is Apu. All the senators that oppose George W Bush have arrived.

?I?m so sorry for being late.? Apu says then goes on to speak in a softer tone slightly

above a whisper. ?Man, do I have terrible terrible news. I just helped rescue Masters

Obi-Hi-Diddly Do Flanders and Yoda. The Jedi are royally screwed and that idiot Jedi

Homer Simpson is behind the whole mess!?

Marge?s ears perk up. At last, one of her colleagues is saying something to spark her

interest! She shows Apu her interest in his words, albeit careful and restrained interest.

For remember, no one knows of her marriage to Homer, not Apu, nor anyone else (except

perhaps Flanders).

?Really?? Marge says holding back her desperate curiosity on this matter by following

with the casual question of ?how so??

?Well, my poor brain strains to repress this horrid event, but I was at the Temple and

saw Homer through the window, bare as a skinned hippo and killing Jedi.?

?Oh that?s terrible!? Marge says, trying hard not to put too much stress on the word

?terrible?. But alas! Her worst fears were realized. Her Homie took part in the Jedi purge.

Her Homie was a killer.

?Yes it was terrible!? Apu responds. ?Oye! That image haunts

me again! When oh when will all that naked blubber stop clogging by brain!?

Poor Marge was struggling to accept the fact that Jedi were being murdered while

her Homie took part in the killings as Apu had only rambled on about the ?Terribleness?

of Homer in the nude. But others empathize with his pain.

?Yeah I know what ya mean!? Edna says as she exhales cigarette smoke. ?I had the

unfortunate experience of having that man bend over in front of me and my girlfriends

to pick up a gumball that fell out of his mouth. Brother, that eco-catastrophe on Mustafar,

those forever stretching volcanic fault lines? Forget it! Homer showed us a crack line

that makes those lines look like paper cuts. It was not preety!?

?I saw Homer naked too!? Barney mentions. ?That guy don?t care where he leaks, what

falls down, who?s looking or what direction he?s facing. I?ll tell ya, he let loose on my

toes many times!?

?That?s disgusting!? Edna says as she turns to Marge with a smile on her face. ?Well Ms.

lucky, guess you?re the only one here who hasn?t had the displeasure of seeing too much

of that man!?

?That?s right

16. reagan64

Feb 26, 2006
    =D= Hehe.
    And Moleman dies as always.
    Isn't seeing Flanders in emotional pain great?
    Keep up the good work!

17. Shadowknight1

Jun 8, 2003
    Awwwww, poor confuzzled Flanders. :p

Great update! MORE! :p

18. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT

May 1, 2003
    Thanks Reagan and Shadowknight! :) Yes, Poor Moleman, Poor Flanders :(

Oh well! Let's go to more story!!

Marge has returned to her apartment after that calamitous senate session with an

ache in her head to accompany the mounting anxiety and depression that was

overtaking her body. She sits in her living room sofa chair as her legs tremble

uncontrollably. Too tired and weak to stand, she remains confined to this seat,

starring at the empty television screen, wishing her Homie could be with her now,

watching one of those mindless violent programs she had so detested. At least

then the violence wasn?t real. At least then, the violence he is so infatuated with

was confined inside its glass prison. Now?it has escaped into his reality!

Her gloom was operating in such a way that she bothers not to address the

person outside her apartment door, knocking zealously while calling out her

name pleadingly.

?Come on Marge, I know you?re in there! Mr. Force-arino told me so,

Force bless that ?Force?! So if I say ?please pretty please with sugar

On top of it,? will you let me in? Of course, not to much of that

?po diddly? potent sugar, wouldn?t want to make you a hyper viper!?

Marge finally responds. First with a sigh followed then with her

stale, disinterested voice.

?Ho hum. Yes Flanders, come on in!?

So in walks Flanders as he approaches the sullen Marge.

?By the looks of you, I?d say ol Mr. Sunshine is taking a nap.? He says. ?I take it you

know all about the distressing news regarding the Jedi, The republic and Homer.?

?Yes, yes I do.? She then looks up at Flanders as she allows herself to show some

emotion and express her sorrow.

?Oh Obi-Hi, I just don?t know what happened to everything, especially Homer. I?m

afraid that I am to blame for all this.?

?Now Marge, don?t go storing all those smelly rotten eggs in your guilt basket. You

cannot control the actions of others, even the people who are dear to you.?

?But Flanders, it was because of me that my Homie turned to the dark side. He was lured onto

the dark path by The Emperor, who promised him the secrets to preventing people

from dying. He was trying to save me, Flanders. He foresaw that I would die?.?

Marge hesitates before finishing her sentence.

??..in childbirth? she says the last part quietly, secretly.

?Why Marge? Your pregnant! I did not know!? Flanders says with gleaming excitement. ?Well

in these days of war and death, it such a jolly jingle of joy to see life blossoming again!

You must be rejoicing like a birthday girl at a contact lens cleaning party!..You must be??

And before he goes on any further, he looks closely into Marge?s eyes and recalls her

state of misery. Then,it suddenly comes to him what she said in the last part

of her sentence.

?W-wait a minute! Did you say you would die in your childbirth??

?Well, that?s the vision Homer had. He foresaw me dying, just the way he foresaw his mother

perish. Now by turning to the dark side, he thinks he?s protecting me?..?

Again Marge hesitates before finishing her sentence.

???and our child.?

?Well the dark side protects no one except it?s individual practitioner. Its selfish,

selfish, selfish! To tell you the truth, it does not even protect the individual

practitioner, for us Jedi consider that person already dead and??

Again, Flanders stops to reflect on other things in Marge?s statement.

?Wait a minute, did you say Homer was the father??

?Yes I did.?

?Poor fellow. So many attachments that man acquired as of late. I have a feeling that man

would still be attached to the umbilical cord if he had his way earlier in life.?

?Well? Marge says ?As a matter of fact, he still has it!?

A confused Flanders asks Marge ?Has what??

?The umbilical cord!?

?huh??

?The cord he was bo

19. reagan64

Feb 26, 2006
    Hehe. Nice. Unfourtanately I don't think I got many of the references. I need to watch TV more.

20. Mariott

Mariott Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2006
    This is incredibly funny! =D= [face_laugh] MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!

(Er, update soon please. [face_blush])

21. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT

May 1, 2003
    No update yet :( I just wanted to answer some questions

Well, there was no direct reference to a specific scene in any Simpsons episode last
    update, but I was trying to reference that both Family Guy and the Simpsons had episodes
    where the lead, fat bafoon make characters (Homer vs. Peter Griffin) took on the role
    of "Death". I believe Family Guy had it first and some say The Simpsons copied it. So
    the battle in my story relates to "Who is the true 'death', or who can claim
    authenticity to that idea.

Welcome aboard Mariott! I hope to update this weekend, but I have a wedding to participate
    in, so I'm kinda busy. But maybe I can still update! :)

22. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT

May 1, 2003

I love quoting myself! :p Anyway, hope has prevailed! Here's the update!

Mr Burns sits in his office, sipping some brandy and chomping away on his cashews.

Waylon Smithers is at his side and at the doorway stands two of Burns?s royal gaurds.

But they are not standing for long! Both of them fly off their feet as their bodies crash

into walls nearby, knocking them unconscious. For Master Yoda has just entered the

room and the Force is with him!

Smithers can?t believe his spectacled eyes at what he had just seen! With such force

and swiftness, a green midget just telepathically took out two of Burns?s best

gaurds. Burns doesn?t even bother to look up.

?Smithers!? Burns hisses as he keeps his head down at his desk ?What is that ruckus!

Sounds like we got termites eating at these walls! Go stomp on them!?

?Ex-c-c-use me sir!? He says back to Burns. ?But it isn?t termites that made that noise!?

With fear he gazes at the two unconscious guards along the wall then at Yoda.

?Well whatever made that noise, squash it! Stamp it out like a bug!? And to

further complicate Smither?s situations, Burns hands him a fly swatter.

With a huge nervous grin, he waves the swatter in the air over Yoda?s head, his arm

shaking as the green gremlin grins haughtily.

?Oh what?s the use!? Smithers says with defeat after which he runs towards the wall

on his own accord and smashes into the wall, knocking himself out.

?Again with that noise!? Burns growls. ?What kind of shenanigans are you up to,

Smithers??

Finally, Yoda speaks, replying to the question meant for Smithers.

?The same question might be asked of you, Emperor! Or should I say, Darth Sidious!

Perhaps ?Darth Hideous? a more appropriate title would be!?

The evil Mr. Burns looks up and glares at the Jedi Master with bemusement.

?Master Yoda! You survived??

?Surprised are you??

?Yes indeed! I heard reports that your ugly green hide was crushed into pea porridge

and fed to those Wookies you so love! Oh how it delighted me to envision you as

green regurgitation swimming inside the foul phlegm of those hairy apes!?

?And also with me, tickle me it will to see your pruned keester ousted from your

emperor throne. Off the royal thrown and onto the potty throne you will be placed,

where down you will be flushed will the rest of the excrement of your Empire.?

Yoda lets his sarcasm sink into Burn?s head for a couple of seconds when he follows

with a more formal declaration of his dethronement.

?At an end your rule is! Too short it was not!?

With a scornful grin, Mr. Burns jeers ?We?ll see about that!?

And with that, The Emperor?s bony fingers stretch out before his wrinkled face as

a blast of lightening shoots out of his fingertips and strikes Yoda, sending him sprawling

across the room to ricochet off the wall and fall flat on his face on the ground.

?HA HA HA!? laughs the evil Mr. Burns as he approaches the fallen, shut eyed Yoda.

?I have waited a long time for this my green friend! I am going to kill you then rule

the galaxy forever without any opposition!?

And suddenly, one eye opens! Uh oh, it closes again. Now wait! It?s open! Dang, it?s

closed. No! No! Both eyes are open and the short Jedi Master is back on his feet.

He kicks his shriveled up tree branch leg back against the floor several times like a

raging bull! His pointy ears are aimed at the Sith Lord, his head in ramming position.

?Not if anything to say about it I have!?

And ZOOOOM! Master Yoda takes off like a rocket! Shooting in midair like a missile,

he smacks into Mr. Burns?s gut, taking him for a ride across the room toward the wall

to the journey?s end. After the crash into the wall, Yoda is back on the g

23. reagan64

Feb 26, 2006
    Hehe. "DEEAATH!" Ah, that was a great scene.

24. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT

May 1, 2003
    Kudos to your quick response to my update, Reagan! That hasn't happened to one of my stories in quite a while!

25. Shadowknight1

Jun 8, 2003
    Whoops, missed an update again! So, here's my comments for both!

GOOD GRAVY! Loved the fight with Tater & Death, aka. Peter Griffin!! :D

Now...on to the final battles! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.