main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Revenge Of The Forgotten Sith:part 1

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DARTH_RAMA, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_RAMA

DARTH_RAMA Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    Timeline: 2 mounths befor episode 1.

Story: Twin of legendary Darth Maul his Name was Darth Thuru.When the two zabrak children were born it seemed like every thing was nromal until the the children got there horscopes done my the chief of the village.When the chief did the reading all that came up was distruction and death.The chief demanded that the children should be killed ameditatly.As soon as he said that a weird sound came from out side.BVVVV..BVVVV...
    When every one looked out of there hut thay saw a hooded figure holding a red laser sword below him were to corps of zabrak guards.When every one saw this panic broke lose and the gaurds charged the figure.When the chief saw this he knew what to do he reached to his belt and pulled his dagger out charging for the children.But it was to late as he was just about to stab them his neck was crushed by a ivsiable force.The hooded figure killed everyone he could find in the village and took the children.

After many years the 2 children trained in the ways of the sith both had exelent skill but there time of training has come.

As there mastered (Darth Sidious) entered the training room thay bowed.

Darth Sidious:Rise my children today is the day that you become a true sith.Come with me.We must make are way to korriban.

When thay landed on Koriban the 2 learners did not know what to expect.
    Darth Sidious:Draw your sabers my yong learners it is time that one of you become a true sith.

When thay herd him say that thay were confused.

Darth Sidious:it is time for one of you to become my apprentice and for the losser it is time for you to die.Now begin.

Thay did not know what to do at first so Darth sisdous did force lightning on them to make them fight he

Darth Sidious:if you dont fight i will kill both of you.

So thay began to fight.After fighting for many hours the hatred grew inside of them.After the long deul finally the one with red won and earned the title of Darth Maul.

As the other one lay there unconcsious nearly dead on the planet Korriban. He woke up to find himself stranded and then it started to rain he decided to go in the tomb for shelter.As he crawled to discovered a warm spot in the tomb and rested he heard a voice coming from down the hall it was in sith he fallowed the voice till he came to a Statue. A statue of a person in a mask and with a cape on the bottom there was some carvings and it said Darth Revan.

Since then he has trained under the sprit of Darth Revan for many years and he has teached him many new abilaties and grant my new name to be Darth Thuru.

Now his life time goal is to go back and kill Sidious and my brother.And of any jedi that come in his way.

Ok now that you get the story of Thuru this is what happen so far.

Thuru:thuru is now on the planet corrasent he knows Sidious base is on the planet but forgot where.He is trying to find any clue that can help him find sidious and brother

Maul:Has not senensed his brother yet and is now with Sidious.

Sidious:Sidious is right now haveing a meeting with the vicroy.He has no clue Thuru is alive.

Any Jedi Characters:There have been many reports about people seeing someone with a lightsaber but is not acting like a jedi.example some one came up to him for help and he pushed her with the force.There have many reports about this down on the local streets of corrasent.

Bounty Hunters:just make your chacter sheet and ill put you in.

Characters:
    Darth Thuru
    Darth Maul
    Darth Sidious
    And any chacters form ep 1-2-3

Chracter Sheet
    Personel Information

Name:
    Chracter Type(Jedi, soider, officer, sith, and ETC.)::
    Speices:
    Affiliation:
    Bio:

Physical Description

Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Hair Style:
    Skin Color:
    Scars or Tatoos:
    Weight:
    Height:
    Clothing:

Force(If not Force User you're not required to fill this out.)

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):
    Lightsaber Color:
    Lightsaber Style( http://swg.stratics.com/content/gameplay/professions/jedi/lightsaber_combat.php ):
    Rank (Ap

2. DARTH_RAMA

DARTH_RAMA Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    O ya i control all NPC's.

3. T_DOG94

T_DOG94 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    Now that chracter sheet looks just like mine in my closed down RPG The War Of The Old Republic but I'll join anyway.

4. T_DOG94

T_DOG94 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    Name:Tyler Walker
    Service Rank:Jedi Master
    Chracter Type(Jedi, soider, officer, sith, and ETC.):Bounty Hunter
    Speices:Human
    Affiliation:Bounty Hunter Guild
    Bio:A rouge jedi turnd bounty hunter.Tyler has been in the jedi order ever since he was 2 weeks old.
    When he was 20 years old he turned from jedi padawan whos master was Yoda a member in the jedi council to a Jedi Knight.
    When Tyler turned 25 he was granted the rank of jedi master and member of the jedi council.
    When Tyler was 28 he was seduced by the ways of the sith teachings starting to use very powerful sith or darkside force powers like crush, choke, Force Storm, and ETC.
    When Tyler was 30 he defected from the jedi order becomeing Darth Sidious's apprentice.
    But when Tyler was 35 he betrayed Darth Sidious and became a bounty hunter.
    Since then Tyler has been working as a bounty hunter and still is...........

Physical Description

Eye Color:Brown
    Hair Color:Black
    Hair Style:Shaved
    Skin Color:White
    Scars or Tatoos:Many big and little scars running all over Tyler's body from past history.
    Weight:170
    Height:6'4"
    Clothing:Mandilorian Armor with included upgrades (Same kind as Jango Fett's armor.

Force(If not Force User you're not required to fill this out.)

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):two light sabers
    Lightsaber Color:eek:ne silver signaling the jedi order and one as red as a ruby signaling the sith.
    Lightsaber Style:Has mastered Forms VII, IV, and II.
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc):High leval master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.