main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the New Sith Order

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth-Vassago, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005

I'll take both.

2. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Actually, it was quite hysterical. Lighten up, Lord. ;)

Typo, you may have gotten promoted, and I know that gives your ego some kind of boost, but the likelihood of me standing by and watching while you threaten my apprentice is very slim. For your own good, I suggest you...stop.

~Vassago

3. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003

Congratulations, Nemisis! Now, as the opposing Jedi of the thread, I must do all that I can to annoy you... Nemmykins [face_mischief]

4. MAGAX_DESTROYER

MAGAX_DESTROYER Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 4, 2005
    Congratulations to you Dark Lord Nemikins...I mean Nemisis, you worked hard. :)

MAGAX_DESTROYER

5. JeanValjean

JeanValjean Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 12, 2005
    Yes, congrats Nemmykins... :p

Can anyone imagine Palpatine's reaction if someone called him, to his face, "Sids" or "Palps"?

6. MAGAX_DESTROYER

Mar 4, 2005
    Well then, he might stays dazed for a while in what in the world are you saying?, raises his eyebrows,
    then turns away.

Also can anyone imagine Dooku's reaction if someone called him, to his face, "Scooby Dooku"? :p

MAGAX_DESTROYER

7. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    You might want to look at that "threat" again, I think it is rather easy to see it is in jest and was taken and given in fun. Not to mention that by my own hand Typo oversees all apprentice training, he assigns masters to apprentices and ensures that we are teaching our new members properly, technically if Typo wanted to he could reassign Master/Apprentice pairings as he wishes.

MTDSBWY
    ~D1
    [face_devil]

PS I know for a fact that Nemisis has expressed his displeasure at that nickname, I am surprised that some members decide to tempt your new Lord's wrath in this fashion. You guys must be fairly confident in your place here. o_O

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I've had a bazillion nicknames off of my name, and I never had my wrath tempted. :D

9. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    Quit gloating, Gelatin boy.

10. MAGAX_DESTROYER

Mar 4, 2005
    Ahem! but I, Magax said his name in a different fashion than others. So, what do I get? A cooked goose? Tasty yum. :D

MAGAX_DESTROYER

11. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I'll cook your goose! [face_mischief]:p

I would be interested to hear some of those nicknames Jello, based on the ones I have already heard I would be very interested in hearing what others people have come up with.

12. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    JellyWobble, Sir Gelatin, Jelly, Jellypums, Mr. Jigglesworth, et cetera et cetera et cetera.

13. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    Oh, and to add to what D1 said, Vassago, My placement as the Lord of the Night was a horizontal movement within our organization, not vertical. I was already a Master, in addition to being in charge of the apprenticeship programs, thus I never recieved a "Promotion". I had, and have, every bit of power in the organization as yourself. Now please refrain from starting infights, as I really want no part of them. :)

Edit: I've always been partial to FleetOfficerGelatin, myself. :p

14. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    As an added note to Typo's statement, it is good to remember that all Council members are equal in rank and authority, it has always been this way and always will be (unless of course Nemisis changes that).

Those are all very creative, I especially enjoyed Mr. Jigglesworth. :p

15. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Typo: I'm partial to Typo-loses-ever-SFD-from-now-on. :p

Despised: Yes, it was a very creative individual that made that one. Sadly, said individual has disappeared and will be greatly missed. :(

16. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    Did I just envoke your wrath? [face_mischief]

17. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003
    Ive been called names, but never had a nickname :(

Jello: Nobody's made any "CosbysBreadnButter" jokes?

18. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I was gonna say ... I'd be partial to GrandAdmiralSchilledByBillCosby

19. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Nope. If you did, I've have been wrathful.

I was merely describing what nicknames I prefer. :D

20. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    I know its probably none of my business...but why are you all sore over the changes made amongst the Leadership? Well not all of you are sore, just a few key people.....Seems to me that some people need to lighten up their mood.

And about invoking other peoples wrath, I neither care, nor am scared to invoke the wrath of those whom I may have just insulted.

21. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003

You have invoked my wrath. I shall now throw a tantrum and ask my mom to buy me some comic books to lighten my mood.

Really, all these jests are in good fun ;)

22. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    I'm sorry to see that Typo is afraid of infighting; afterall, that is what the Sith is known for. I have a vivid memory of Dispicable always encouraging it, so I see no reason to stop now. I find it curious that both Despised and Typo have taken a, seemingly, anti-infighting stance.

I also find it rather unamusing that no hostile reaction was taken to my comments until Dispicable seemingly made them hostile. The "threats" began in jest, I merely added to the "fun". The hostility only began when the former Dark Lord posted.

~Vassago

23. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    Not quite. I, too, interpreted your comments as hostile BEFORE D1 posted. I still do, despite your insistance that you 'jest'. And there is a perfectly logical reason behind my opposition of infighting as it, IMO, has caused a drastic decrease in membership. Hope that clears any doubts that you had. :)

24. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    Of course you interpret them as hostile. Now that you see Dispicable has taken your side, why change your stance??

~Vassago

25. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    Yeah, sure, that's it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd prefer that you'd keep your issues to yourself. As I have previously stated, I am opposed to your hostile infighting techniques, and I don't appreciate that you are wasting my time with them. I don't want to see them here, and I don't want to see them in PM. So keep them to yourself. Thank you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.