main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the New Sith Order

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth-Vassago, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Rest assured, my friend...no one is forcing you to post. :)

~Vassago

2. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    Keep in mind that that particular axe swings both ways.

3. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    I must say, as much as I hate to leave. I can not stand this pointless bickering.

I hereby retire my position among the NSO.

4. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    I'm sorry to see you go, Zand. It certainly isn't my wish to see that happen.

5. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    I don't see any pointless bickering. Merely a discussions. I'm sorry it was mistaken.

~Vassago

6. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    I do not wish to leave either. But ti seems that some among us have to act like children because or some new changes. I can not stand someone who stands to act as such.

7. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003

A drastic decrease in membership?

1.) darth_nemisis
    2.) GenOochy
    3.) TypoCelchu
    4.) dragonsith13
    5.) Darth-Vassago
    6.) Despised1
    7.) Spaceman_Spiff
    8.) jedi_killeroak
    9.) Darth_Wanderguard
    10.) Rilwen_Shadowflame
    11.) MAGAX_DESTORYER
    12.) RevaDurron
    13.) DarthIntegral
    14.) JeanValjean
    15.) Tyranus230

Compared to past rosters, the NSO Membership is doing pretty well. If someone can't dance, they should stay off the floor.

8. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    This is true. And in light of this revelation, I believe that I, too, will be stepping down from my position. If this is how it's going to be after D1's departure, then I want nothing of it. [face_plain]

Sorry Nem., but unless things change, you can consider my spot on the council open.

Edit: Of that roster, about 7 or 8 are active. Not exactly a true representation of what is going on. [face_plain]

9. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003
    That is the roster that the new Dark Lord posted. And most have posted within the past few days. Not exactly paying attention, are we? :)

10. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    Perhaps a bit more perceptive that you would like to believe. Active members post more than once in a blue moon... But that is beyond the point. I have reached a point in which I rather not be bothered by pointless internet bickering, when I could easily spend my valuable time elsewhere.

11. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    Now we see who is loyal to the NSO...

~Vassago

12. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    You sure do. :) Good luck with yourself Vass. Eventually that's all that will remain.

13. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003

If you were as perceptive as you believe, you would have seen that you were not wanted from the day you stepped in here and caused trouble. Farewell, Typo. You will not be missed. :)

14. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    Perhaps, but we have seen this type of discussion before, and as such, we have seem departures much like your own. I am sorry to see you go, friend. We, of the NSO, wish you the best with all your future journies. :)

~Vassago

15. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    If Despised1 could put his trust in Typo then so Don't I....

And why do you have a Jedi fighting a Sith's battle?

16. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    I'm not exactly sure why Typo has been shown such respect in the NSO. If I recall correctly he began as a trouble maker, and has since shown no reason to be given any such respect. It's quite lost on me.

A Jedi fighting a Sith battle? My apologies, Zandoran, but this is not a battle; it never was. This is a discussion, and has been since the beggining. I'm not sure why Typo and yourself are reffering to this as a battle or an argument or childish behavior; all of the above are false.

~Vassago

17. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Despised saw it as an argument as well......

18. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    I apologize, but who is to say that Despised is the end-all-authority? I made one comment, in jest, simply asking Typo to refrain from spouting threats, in jest, at my apprentice. This one, single, post simply cannot be seen as arguing. This conversation that has started as a result of the comment made is in no way a flame war, argument, bash-fest, or anything. It is in no way against the rules of the TOS, or the NSO.
    Granted, other members who seem to have issues with myself, for reasons unknown to me, would like to pin me as being an ass, or starting a flame-war, or an argument. I assure you, I did not, nor did/do I intend to start an argument.

~Vassago

19. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Why does it need to come down to who is right and who is wrong?

Why does it have to come down to who started, who didn't stop and who is and isn't coming closest to violating any set of rules, written or unwritten?

Why does everyone in any setting always feel the need to get the last word in?

I come to these boards to have fun and not worry about my RL. There's enough crap there. I really don't feel like reading through a big steaming stinky pile of drama.

20. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    I honestly think everyone is making it out to be something it is not.

What we see here is not uncommon in the NSO, and has been happening since before my membership begin in June of 2004. I believe some people should cool down...

~Vassago

21. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Ask and ye shall receive!

I hereby dub thee:

BoBal :D [face_dancing] :p 8-} ;)

22. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Alright guys enough! I Will not have this in my new order. From henceforth, noone will refer to me as Nemmykins....Oh wait...that's not what I meant to say. :p

In all seriousness guys, everyone needs to lighten up here. I do not want the moddess to come in here and intervene. [face_plain]

Vassago, even if that was in jest, I think you could have implied the joke a little better, perhaps adding a tongue face...something. I know you, you joke around a lot, but, sometimes, even I can't get it. Perhaps you could lighten up...just a bit. I find your posts amusing sometimes.

Typo, I do not think that you should leave this order over this. True, we are infighting, but, we would happen to be Sith, and we need to occupy our time somehow, right? :p You have proven, in my eyes, and in D1's eyes to be a capable member. I will speak to you via PM.

Zandoran, again, I do not think you should leave either. You are a younger member (rank wise) and, if you try, could get to the rank of master quickly. I do not wish to see you leave over this minor incident either.

Everyone, what has happened, this minor "fight" is not even a big deal in my eyes. Every single board on this forum has this, especially the YJCC, and I know for a fact everyone in this thread posts in that forum. Keep in mind, I am not taking anyones side. This was taken out of proportion. Please, do not let this split this order. If anyone has a problem, please PM me. :)

New order of business...our post cap is almost up...about 3 posts away. We need a new thread title. Ifyou have any suggestions, please, PM me, post them, or both. Thanks!

23. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I have some thoughts on the matter, if anyone wishes to hear them my PM box is open. Since Nemisis asked to move on though, I will not express my opinion here.

I will try to think of a new title, but don't count on anything spectacular from me. I will try. [face_thinking]

24. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Well, if you have something to say, Despised, please say it. I am sure it will prove to be necassary. :)

EDIT: Dang it! One post away from the 10,000! Oh well, This is post 9,999! :cool:

25. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Mwahahahahaha, post 10,000! [face_dancing]

I will say it via PM my Lord, this is the end of our old home and as such it should go out on a festive note.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.