main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the New Sith Order

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth-Vassago, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Popcorn? Anyone?

Yeah, this'll be fun. :D

*pops a piece in his mouth*

Evil.

2. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Man, dawg. Be gettin outa my pop-a-corn! Sheee...Dat was a compi-lemen-tary offer, homes. Get yo own, cracka. [face_plain]

:p

3. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    What the heck?[/Will_Smith]

Evil.

4. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    well, if we're gonna quote Will Smith... [face_devil]

Man, dawg. Be gettin outa my pop-a-corn! Sheee...Dat was a compi-lemen-tary offer, homes. Get yo own, cracka.

[voice_Will Smith] Stop cussin, and go home. [/voice]

5. SithMan1138

SithMan1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 1, 2005
    Vassago, i recently ran into another with the name of sithman but with no numbers, on another board. to think i would betray the order is absurd

Robal, whats that latin in your sig say? somthing about prepearing for war? I'm in level one and it sucks

6. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    I believe it says, "If you want peace, prepare for war." Or something along those lines

7. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    Nemisis: My friend, you have been my apprentice now for some time, and it is time for that to end. You have proven your worth to the NSO many times over, not only that but you have been nothing but loyal to me, it will not be forgotten.

You are now a full fledged master of the NSO, with all the privilages that come with it (do we have any privilages in here?), congratulations my friend. Take what you have learned and spread it to a new generation of Sith, with the blessing of the Dark Lord.

From this time forward I would like you to take the position of being my right hand man, I don't know if you want to create a title for that but feel free to do so.

8. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    ^A title will indeed be created for my (DLC) Apprentice! [face_devil]

Congratulations, Nemisis.

~Vassago

9. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    Reading is an amazing thing Vassago. All I had to do is go back in the old thread and read some. Besides, I just got bored and wrote that. figured maybe I'd lighten up the mood a bit, but hey, who gives a crap about that.

P.S. Has anything that I've written ever seemed serious?

P.S.S. The answer to that question is no.

10. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    It is once again that time, the dreaded banishment movement.

This will be conducted the same way it always is, majority of votes to pass, less than a majority and it fails.

This time the vote is centered on Evil_King_Wiggins.

11. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    :eek: Sweet! I am honored to get this title, and I was honored to be your apprentice! It was great.

For the title, do I come up with it? Or, Vassago, did you say you are going to do it?

EDIT: What things come with me being your right hand man?

And it is time for bannishment, huh? Well, do we go ahead and vote?

darth_nemisis

12. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Ah, time to banish him? What for? I must have an explanation before I can vote ye.. Er, vote properly.

13. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    What things come with me being your right hand man?

Doing my bidding, you know stuff like killing any who diss me, give wedgies to Robal, stuff like that.

And it is time for bannishment, huh? Well, do we go ahead and vote?

Yeah, everything will proceed as it has in the past, just post the votes in the thread.

Hey Robal, you have been a GD now for a long time, isn't it time for a change? You really are an honorary Sith anyway (atleast I consider you to be), why not make it official? What do you say?

14. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    I abstain from voting. However, should the final vote come to a tie, I will make a decision.

15. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    You must vote!

[voice=P. Diddy]Vote or die ************!!![/voice]

darth_nemisis

16. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    ^Agreed, Nemisis.

Type, unacceptable. If you forfeit voting at this time, you do so later as well. If you wish to vote, do so. But I don't think it right that you should be the tie-breaking vote. This is nothing personal, but it seems fair.

I move to banish Wiggins from the Order. My vote is Yes, I am in favor of his banishment.

~Vassago

17. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Tell you the truth I'm sort of torn on this whole thing, but Wiggins has seemed to be putting people down who have great promise in this order, so my vote is: Yes

18. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    I must agree with you 2. Sorry Wiggins, but I am in favor of your bannishment. So: Yes, ban him

darth_nemisis

19. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    Yes, I am DEFINATELY in favor of his banishment.

20. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    I will make a decision if DD says that I have to. Otherwise I will wait like I said.

And I don't take offense Vassago, in a way you are correct. However, I haven't really been able to make a decision considering that I have not been around very long. If I abstain, and a tie comes along, I will most likely have to vote anyway.

21. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Ah, even though I have just joined, I do believe that "every vote counts".

I vote in favor of banishment.

22. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    I haven't seen any good reason to ban Wiggins. Sure, he can be annoying, but then again he isn't the only one. Myself included. If you can give me one good reason as to why he should be banned, speak up!

23. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    I haven't seen any good reason to ban Wiggins. Sure, he can be annoying, but then again he isn't the only one. Myself included. If you can give me one good reason as to why he should be banned, speak up!

Of course...

One reason that sticks out in my mind to ban Wiggins is that he is/was a Jedi, which is unacceptable. As you can see in the first post of the NSO, you must be fully dedicated to the DarK Side in order to join. By joining a Jedi faction, or something of the like, he's shown that he is not fully dedicated. This should be reason enough.

But if it is not...

He tears down other users for no good reason. I've heard this, as well as seen, and also been a victim of it. When I first started here, he and I were friends; I was his apprentice in the RPG and everything was great. Then I moved to another Master, since Wiggins was holding me back. Instead of going along with it well in the RPG, and OOC, he flamed my character, and myself OOC. This sounds like a personal reason, but it is an example to illustrate another reason he should be banished.

~Vassago

24. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Also, he is the type of person that gets jelous when other people surpass him, and he tries to tear that person down. He also wants to control everything, which I hate.

And the Jedi thing...that is unacceptable.

darth_nemisis

25. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Wiggins isn't exactly the only Sith around here that has left to become a Jedi, only to return back to the Sith. From what I recall, both Dispicable and Shadow joined the GDs, only to quit them and come back to the NSO. Oochy left the NSO for sometime, though I don't know if he was part of some other faction during his leave. These such experiences can be affective on a Siths growth in knowledge. As one should know, knowledge can lead to power.
    I'm the only Sith around here that's been only a Sith since day one. Hell, I've been a Sith even longer than Dispicable. All of you Sith Warriors, Marauders, Apprentices and Peons should be kissing my hand Godfather style. Since I'm the outmost experienced and longest lived Sith around here. It's Sith such as me that become legends, and whos name becomes immortalized in history.
    Going back to the original topic, I vote, NOH, on the subject of Wiggins banishment. His unqiue charisma makes him a Sith worthy of potential legendary status.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.