main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the New Sith Order

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth-Vassago, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlbfan

mlbfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 1, 2004
    hey, i left to become bounty hunter, but i came back too

2. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    I didn't join the Jedi really, I left as an undercover agent, went more of a rouge(loose cannon?), Dark-Force user.

3. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    I feel that this current movement to ban Wiggins may be based more on personal issues than actual problems. I wish that those that have problems with Wiggins would actually try to resolve them via PM, and without insult (when you insult, people tend to respond in kind). I, like Ceifer, have not joined any non-sith group, and I agree with his reasoning on why that excuse is not necissarily a strong one. Does Wiggins annoy me occasionally? Yes. Does that warrant banishment? I don't think so. I'm sure that you can see where this is going. I thought, I weighed, and I have decided to vote NO on this issue.

4. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    I never ran off to join the jedi,I would never join them!

you want proof,check my posts

5. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Ceifer should make sure his facts are correct before he speaks. I've never been a Jedi or anything of the like.

And once again, your argument holds NO relevance to this situation at hand! DD and Shadow left, yes? Good, they came back as well. They left the Orders of the Jedi. Wiggins attempted to play each of us by joining the Jedi and claiming to be one of the best Sith there is. Foolishness. Not only was he a Jedi, he and a sock of his were a Master, and his other socks were Knights! This shows more than a little interest in the ways of the Jedi! And I counter your argument again by saying there are alternate ways of learning of the Jedi rather than becoming one! Palpatine is knowledgeable of the Jedi, and yet he is not one, nor has he ever been (to our knowledge).

Defending Wiggins is useless as he is guilty as sin, and should be banished. You vote no, Typo? Very well, but I assure you this is not for personal issuses, it is for the benefit of our entire Order. If Wiggins is banished I believe we all see an improvment within our ranks. If he is allowed to stay, we will only falter...

~Vassago

6. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    Don't get me wrong Vassago, I certainly see some of your points. For you they may be very important, but my experiences are certainly not the same as yours. For me they don't hold relevence. Wiggins was actually the reason that I joined the NSO. I staid because of my love of the Dark Side, but he was the one who made me aware of the organization. If he were truly a Jedi, he would not have brought me here. Instead he would have spent that time trying to recruit me to a Jedi order.

7. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    He brought me to the NSO, as well. But that doesn't make him anymore a Sith than Luke Skywalker. His actions speak louder than his words...and his actions have spoken very loudly for him.

~Vassago

8. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    Since apparantly Wiggins has been banned from TF.N, I bring you a message strait from him:

Since I have been banned from TF.N, I have decided to reply here, so it someone could please take this over to Vassago's thread.

Not only was he a Jedi, he and a sock of his were a Master, and his other socks were Knights! This shows more than a little interest in the ways of the Jedi! - Vassago

First off, I have never had any socks in any jedi order, those are just names I've posted under while banned from a game.

When I first started here, he and I were friends; I was his apprentice in the RPG and everything was great. - Vassago

We were never friends, I was just putting up a nice front to lure you into the NSO.

Also, he is the type of person that gets jelous when other people surpass him, and he tries to tear that person down. He also wants to control everything, which I hate. - Nemisis

Last I heard, Sith were supposed to want to control everything, I've just been acting as a Sith would.

I also don't care if people surpass me, it's just in character for a Sith to be this way.

But if i've been too much of a Sith for you, i'm sorry.

Evil.

Remember, I am not the writer, just the messanger.

9. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    *Walks into the Sith viewing lounge in Imperial garb*

Evening Gentlemen...

Just a friendly visit by a neighborhood Imperial...

I heard Wiggins was on trial...

I should like to see the precedings of the Sith Justice System...

*Has a seat and watches*

10. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    Basically, all those in the order vote on whether or not Wiggins should be banned. With a majority, he will be. Without, the subject will be dropped, and he will not be banned.

11. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    We were never friends, I was just putting up a nice front to lure you into the NSO.

And who's to say you aren't doing that with everyone you speak to? I thought we were at least friends to a small degree. You PM'ed me constantly and you were nice, but whatever you say. It makes no difference.

Last I heard, Sith were supposed to want to control everything, I've just been acting as a Sith would. I also don't care if people surpass me, it's just in character for a Sith to be this way.

Yes, you do. Your actions show it, as do your childish ways on the NSO "message board". Yes, Wiggins, I do know, and it's an obvious sign that you're threatend by me, and that you're jealous.

Last I heard, Sith were supposed to want to control everything, I've just been acting as a Sith would. I also don't care if people surpass me, it's just in character for a Sith to be this way.

Also, this contradicts itself. Can you get your story straight, or do you always seem to lie through your teeth?

But if i've been too much of a Sith for you, i'm sorry.

Don't play the martyr, Wiggins; that's not going to save you. You deserve to be banished and you know it as well as I do.

~Vassago

12. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    A) Why is Wiggins banned from the fourms?

B) Does the guy who posted for him now know he and Wiggins are going to be banned even LONGER. [face_plain]

NEVER POST FOR A BANNED USER!

13. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    :eek:

Really!? I had no idea...wow...honestly...that's....wow....

~Vassago

14. Tyranus230

Tyranus230 Jedi Master star 7

Feb 16, 2005
    A Sith trial, I shall watch the proceedings with great interest.

15. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Ah-ha. This is great. I love a good old fashioned vote.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote no, though. Wiggins, while extremely annoying at times, actually brings a unique element to the Order. What this element is, I don't know, but it's definitally not Argon or Polonium. Since the time he joined, he's slowly improved in his posting. I don't know about his RP'ing, because I haven't been there in a while. But, I'm slowly starting to warm up to him. Plus he knows a buttload of stuff about sith history.

A question, though. Why, out of the blue are we voting him out?

16. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    Actually, I have not been banned. However, I was not aware that could get me banned, so I will refrain from doing that again.

17. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    The real question is why wouldn't we?

18. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    That doesnt answer my question, so I'll respond with a "Your mom goes to college!"

19. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    None of the banishment movements so far have been "all of a sudden", in every case so far (concerning banishment votes) I first receive various PMs regarding banishing a member from the order, once I receive a few that are directed at a specific person I call for the vote to end the bickering. They all come about in the same fashion.

LoneRanger, mlbfan: I am still waiting on your votes on this matter. You are both members of this elitist organization so your votes do count.

Robal: I allowed you to vote in Vassagos' banishment trial so I will also allow you to vote in this one.

I am going to assume that Wiggins will vote against a banishment, and since he is banned currently I will count 1 vote against the banishment in his absense.

With all the votes that have been placed up to this point the vote looks as follows;

5 in favor of banishment,
    4 against banishment,
    3 votes are still outstanding.

I will wait for the 3 remaining votes to come in/or abstain, before we end this.

20. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    On a different note, I have changed my stance on masters, and it would be great if one of you would take me as an apprentice. It appears that I am either the only, or one of the only "peons" that doesn't have a master. With the current influx of new members, I figure I should ask before we have more apprentices than masters.

I talked to DD, and he recommended Vassago or Nemisis. If either of you would like to overlook my previous annoyingness, I am willing to tone it down a bit.

21. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    Nem, I wouldn't mind being your apprentice, but I'd rather be Vassago's.

Or even DD.

22. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    hello everyone, this is the second post from the evilest new sith in town watching these events and saying. Please kill each other. I have no idea what is going on with who is voting who out but if you vote each other out than all that is left will be me, the new guy, and I will be Supreme! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! Even though I don't have a master yet

23. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    Wow, most impressive. [face_plain]

24. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    Indeed...

And on the subject of Wiggins...

I don't see why anyone has voted against this motion...it's very un-Sithly. Rather, it's actually quite Jedi like to take pitty on Wiggins. Why? Well you see if one was to be banished in the Sith Order every Sith should be all for it...and why? Simply because once that Sith is banished, it's one less to compete with and it makes things easier for the other Sith. Obviously...the ones voting against Wiggins being banished have too much of an emotional attatchment to him, are pittying him, and for this...are weaker Sith. IF...they can be called Sith at all.

~Vassago

25. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    Very nicely said, Darth-Vassago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.