main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Revenge of The Sith (Altered Version)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JENNA, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC: hope this post is ok

IC:Darth Laxon didn't feel like waiting around for the other sith so he hopped in his Sith Starfighter. He sensed Dooku was going into a battle against Jedi so he went to aid him.He landed in the hangar and ran down the hall to the eleveator and took it up to where Dooku was.He saw 3 jedi.He ignited both ends of his crimson saber and started walking towards them.He said darkly"this should be fun....".

2. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: I think it's ok, but isn't Mastafar like on the other side of the galaxy from Coruscant?

IC: Kiara

I gasped. A Sith! Damn,I thought before I felt my master's scolding prescence in my mind. Yoda was a good master, but sometimes... it was too much!

3. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:I don't know locations where the planets are :D i hope that isnt god modding tell me if it is

IC:He walked toward Kiara grinning,Staring her down with his yellow eyes,"well,we have a young apprentice,lets see how well your master taught you".He jumped over her and pushed off a wall kicking her in the back with his boot sending her flying into the ground.
    "Do you know who my master was? Darth Maul,my father.The legendary Sith who killed Qui-Gon-Jinn".He then ran at Kiara swinging angrily connecting his swings with both ends of the blade".He then did a flip over her and lunged in hoping to send the blade through her heart.

4. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    OoC: I think it would make more sense if Laxon went after Obi-Wan because he would probably want to avenge his father's death. And Jenna, I will play Palpatine if needed.

IC: Anakin Skywalker, aboard Invisible Hand

"Are you alright?" Anakin said in a calm voice as he approached Chancellor Palpatine. He used the Force to remove the cuffs from Palpatine's hands. But something didn't feel right. Something... dark. He turned around and and found out what he was feeling. A Sith.

The Zabrak son of Darth Maul attacked Kiara with unbelievable speed and precision. Just like his father. "Kiara, get away," he demanded. "You won't be able to take him. I'll do it." He used the Force to unhook his lightsaber from his belt and pull it into his hand. He immediately activated it and waited for the Sith to make a move.

Tag: Laxon, Kiara, Obi-Wan

5. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:Good decision,didnt think of it but ill take you [face_devil] i hope this post is ok it mite be god modding if it is tell me

IC:Darth Laxon turned to Anakin,"Ah,the famous Anakin Skywalker stepping in to save the little girl,how kind,but,who will save you?".He suddenly charged at Anakin trying to catch him off guard.He rammed into him with his shoulder sending him flying.He then looked at the "chancellor" and grinned knowing that he was watching his every move.He then charged at Anakin waiting for him to get up.He timed it so when anakin got up he would be so close that anakin would be off guard,but laxon wouldnt attack then,he would jump on the wall and push off launching into Anakin with his saber trying to get it through his heart.He executed it buy running as fast as he could towards Anakin,when Anakin got up he jumped up on the wall and pushed off launching at him hoping to slaughter the young Jedi.

6. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:*Enough!*thought Zantina and jumped in front of Anakin with her lightsaber blazing. She would finish this if it came to that.

7. Darth_Maul_Likes_Pie

Darth_Maul_Likes_Pie Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2005
    IC: Darth Reder

I was wacthing the enitire ship in the control room. "Hmmm.... JEdi better wacth up close"

Runs to the jedi and hides

8. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    OoC: I don't think Anakin would go down that easily and need a Padawan to save him. I would consider that god-modding.

9. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    OCC:ME?

10. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:eek:K,restart our duel,anakin lets start it from tthe beginning,sorry about that.Erase the god modding post or just ignore it.

IC:Darth Laxon walked toward Anakin Skywalker"Ah,this is the famous Anakin Skywalker the Jedi Knight,it was nice of you to save the girl but,who will save you?".He grinned evilly knowing that this would be a good fight.He charged at Anakin,his yellow and red eyes were clearly visible angrily scanning the Jedi Knight's moves.He was attacking with both sides of his saber but then switched it to one hand and twirled it around to block himself.He used the force to take a chair and throw it into Anakin.

11. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:im going to be away for the weekend,so dont TOO much without me :cool:

12. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    IC: Anakin Skywalker, aboard Invisible Hand

Anakin watched as the Sith charged at him, studying his eyes, trying to figure out where he was going to attack. He sensed that there was something heading straight for him, that the Sith had used the Force to throw something at him. Anakin held his lightsaber in his right hand and reached out with his left hand, letting the Force flow through his body and stopping the chair dead in it's tracks as it fell to the ground.

Suddenly, there was an abrupt jolt in the ship. Like it was... flipping. Uh-oh, he thought. "Gravity shift," he said as the ship's walls became the floor and ceiling.

Tag: Jedi on board Invisible Hand, Laxon

13. -JediRevan-

-JediRevan- Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    IC: James Slabh

He awoke from his sleep just as the ship was ready to return from hyperspace. James pulled the lever down and the starlines turned back to stars. Looking through the front window he could see a battle going on overhead, and received transmission as to what was going on. James piloted the ship near the large vessel that contained jedi and sith fighting each other, unaware of the events taking place inside, james was trying to find a way to take the ship out, when two small enemy fighters appeared behind him, and started shooting. James paniced, and flew far too close to the invisible hand, his cargo ship only nicked it, but it was enough to send James spiraling out of control towards Coruscant. James passed out.

Tag: ALL

14. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post guys. Whoever can play Palpatine for the moment please do so!

I gasped as I was kicked by the Sith and then heard Anakin yelling at me to get away, so I did. Glaring at the Sith, I pulled my lightsaber up and then turned to my uncle who was watching the fight. "Uncle? Are you okay?" I asked him quietly.

15. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: I have plans for this weekend, people. I may or may not be on this weekend, so don't worry about it, just keep going and I'll catch up.

16. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    IC: Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, aboard Invisible Hand

"I will be alright," Palpatine answered his niece. "But the Sith... they must be killed, slaughtered. They deserve no mercy." He hoped his secret plan would work.

Tag: Kiara

17. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005

"But uncle... that's not the Jedi way," I said before remembering that these people had *kidnapped* my dear uncle and had did who knows what to them! Anger filling my senses, I leapt into battle, lightsaber glowing angrily.

18. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    JENNA, can you please start me off, don't worry. I will pretend Im on my way to Caruscant to live with my sister or something like that.

19. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: what's your sister's name?

20. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    can you make up the first name or something please because I don't have any good idea for a good girl game,but her last name is Butternigh Butternight.

21. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    ~Padme~
    I sat silently in my room... Anakin, I hope you're safe... I patted my belly and smiled. Anakin had a surprise coming.

~Kiara~

I glared at the Sith. These aren't people! They're monsters! I swung my lightsaber at a droid and killed it. I was drawing on my anger, which I seemed to be doing more and more often.

~Ashley (that'll be your sister's name, k?)~

I leaned against the wall of my brother and my home. Coruscant was a nice place but we couldn't afford really expensive things. I only wondered what my younger brother was up to.

22. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Moon

Moon was in a transport ship comming from Naboo to Carusant to live with here sister.While Moon was looking into space, he saw Caruscant.Minuets later,Moon landed in the dock."Man,its bigger than I imagened,but how am I going to find her." He picks up he comunicator and calls his sister and says, "Okay sis,can you pick me up?Im at dock B-88,but if not,just tell me where you are and Ill find you."

TAG:JENNA

23. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    IC: Ashley

I picked up the phone and smiled hearing my brother. "Sure I'll come pick you up," I said. I got ready and ran out the door to go pick up my brother.

24. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Moon

While I was waiting for my sister to pick me up and a poor man said, "hay got any spare credits?" "Sure.Here you go." I gave him 8 credits. "Wow! Thanks a lot!" the poor man said with astonishment. "Not problem." I said happily. When I looked at the road,I could see a car transport car heading my way to the pick up people zone. "Okay Moon.Stay calm." I said under my breath.

TAG:JENNA

25. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: well, I'm bored and will be bored the remainder of the summer so count me in

Name: Shane Kalmoon
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6'0"
    Hair Color: Brown
    Hair type: Medium length
    Home Planet: Alderaan
    Clothing/Shoes/Jewlery: Jedi Robe
    Side (Jedi or Sith): Jedi
    Level: Jedi Knight
    weapons: Dark Blue Lightsaber
    History: Born in one of the only poor parts of Alderaan, Shane was forced to steal as a very young child. He was discovered by Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and taken to the Jedi Temple where he was trained in the Jedi arts. He became a padawan of Adi Galla and took the trials at a very young age.
    Weakness: his pride
    Strength: His unique lightsaber fighting style. He was the only jedi in the temple to hold his own against Anakin Skywalker. Infact, he was the only student to never lose. Every time they would battle, it would come out a draw, each student would find a way to conquer one another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.