main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Revenge of The Sith (Altered Version)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JENNA, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    ICZantina was cutting though droids lke there was no life after this battle. She totally lost to the force. Anakin wasn't in trouble and if the tables turned she would feel it. This is what Zantina lived for.

2. -JediRevan-

-JediRevan- Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    IC: James

James woke up and looked out of the front window to see the a building getting bigger as he spun towards the ground. He had to work quickly...

Inside the building, a man was looking out his window in terror, a ship appeared to be spinning right towards him. The man ran for cover and watched as a blinding flash of light appeared on the topside of the ship, and a flying wheel chair came screeching out with an old man on it. The ship crashed into his house in a ball of flames.

James had done it, he quickly got his lightsaber out, cut a hole in the roof of his ship, and flew out to safety. His spirits were high as he flew towards the Jedi temple, not really caring to notice the destruction he had caused.

3. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:When no more droids were standing Zantina whiped around to see where she was needed.

4. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    yay! New person!

IC: Kiara

I am determined to protect the galaxy-- and my uncle-- at any cost. Dooku would pay... as would Grievous, but he was a whole other story. I leapt into the air and landed behind a droid who I cut down to size. /Anger... calm down.../ I told myself, relaxing my tensed shoulders.

5. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Moon

While I was waiting for my sister to pick me up and a poor man said, "hay got any spare credits?" "Sure.Here you go." I gave him 8 credits. "Wow! Thanks a lot!" the poor man said with astonishment. "Not problem." I said happily. When I looked at the road,I could see a car transport car heading my way to the pick up people zone. "Okay Moon.Stay calm." I said under my breath.

TAG:JENNA

6. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    IC: Ashley

I got out of the cab. "Moon!" I yelled, running to my brother and giving him a hug.

7. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

"Ash!!ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE!!!" Moon looked at his sister after the hug. "Wow! Look bigger for an 18 year old sister,but I just turned 14 plus Im a litter smaller,but I should be about your size about- Oh my god...you are a Jedi?So am I!!!? I hug my sister again.He cares for his sister very much because thats his only gardian-like parent to him because she is the only one alive in their family. "Wow! I just can't get over seeing you again and this is just is going to be like old and where going to have lots of fun and train together...!" he said while jumping up and down,but he stoped for a min. and started up again.

Tag:JENNA

8. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005

I blinked at my overactive little brother, and then gently smiled. "Come on, let's go. I want to take you out for dinner," I said, grabbing his hand.

9. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

"Okay." I get in the car. "Wow wicked ride sis,this must cost a lot for this baby.So do you know a good place to eat sis?" He smiles

10. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    IC:Ashley

I smiled. "It's your fave restraunt.." I started the engine and put my brother's bags in the trunk and then got in and took off with my brother.

11. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    I gasp and say,"The Pot?! Wow sis,you know my favorite place,but I feel I need to be spicy by eating the exelent "Super Spicy Stew" special." I roll down the window and feel the air throuh his hait and hitting his face. "So sis anything new in this city?It looks different than last time." I asked my sister.

12. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005

I got serious. "Well, the Chancellor has been kidnapped by Count Dooku. A group of Jedi have been sent to bring him back," I said calmly. "The war should end pretty soon if they capture Grievous." I didn't voice my worries. Why add to already growing anxieties?

13. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Zantina stood waiting for the Sith to make their next move or someone to move. All of a sudden a ring went off from her wrist. This was the built in by herself comm unit. The wacth steched up almost to her elbow to have it but Zantina loved it. What she had forgotten was her mom knew that number.

14. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

I made a confused look."General G? You kidding?! I thought he was killed!" I said with fustration. "Well,yoda told me I have to go to the temple and get trained with someone." I said.

TAG:JENNA

OCC:This story is wicked! :D

15. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: Thanx. This is my last post for the night, i'm goin' to bed.

I frowned. "Well apparently not. Grievous is still out there. I just hope the others can handle him and Dooku."

16. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

"Anyone we know who is in that war?" I asked. My stomch growed with hunger,then I looked out side waiting for a responce from Ash.

Tag:JENNA

17. Darth-Jedi-Master

Darth-Jedi-Master Jedi Master star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    can I play Padme?

18. Darth_Maul_Likes_Pie

Darth_Maul_Likes_Pie Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2005
    IC: Darth REnen

Hides behind a chair and uses force to make another chair hit one of the jedi

19. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:Hey,i'm back,lets do it.

IC:He grinned as he ran at the Jedi,He then jumped off to the left with his double sided saber ignited on both sides,doing flips in the air he came down on Anakin knocking his elbow into Anakin's collarbone hoping to send him soaring into the wall behind him.

20. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    OoC: Sorry, but I am withdrawing from the game. I hate to be rude, but their are too many n00b posts and rule-breaking (god-moding mostly).

21. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: Yeah this is a bit to newbish for me, sorry

22. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:eek:k,anakin is leaving so, im in a battle with him just forget it happened and start by me walking in the room.

23. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: I've been out for a while. Mind giving me a rundown of what's happened?

24. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OCC:people are fighting Sith. We still need to rescue Plap. And we do'nt have an Anakin Skywalker.

25. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:eek:K,well now i'm going after Obi-Wan[face_devil] REVENGE!!!!!!!

IC:Lord Laxon walked toward Obi-Wan with hate in his eyes,"Well,this was the man who killed my father? you were just a padawan then,now i will avenge my fathers death."He ignited both sides of his saber.He ran at obi wan fast as he could,he hated this man more then ANY jedi,he quickly was swinging both ends of his saber at obi wan accurately and with deadly skill.Darth Laxon swung even faster with anger and he knew that the Jedi could see it.He was filled with anger knowing that this man was the one that killed his father,AS A PADAWAN!.He should not underestimate this Jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.