main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Revenge of The Sith (Altered Version)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JENNA, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC: Zantina saw her master in trouble and hit the alarm on her wacth. Then she jumped next to Obi-wan. Her lightsaber flahing.

2. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    IC: Kane Starkiller

Another Sith? Kane thought to himself as he removed his robe and went to help Zantina. But then Kane remembered the rule of two he had heard about, and he knew that Dooku and Sidious were the current pair.

Probably just another deranged lackey, like that Ventress girl Kane thought as he jumped into battle to aid the others.

3. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:darth boba you are obi wan right ?

4. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    OOC:Nope I am I will have a post as obi-wan soon

5. -JediRevan-

-JediRevan- Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    OOC: I will have one up tonight, tomorow at the latest.

6. -JediRevan-

-JediRevan- Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    IC: James Slabh

His wheel chair arrived at the Jedi Temple. James wheeled in and saught out Yoda. On his way there, he sighed, looking down at his broken Lightsaber, this was the forth one this month. James got out of his wheel chair, and kneeled down in front of yoda. Even one as patient as Yoda has grown tired of countless failures on James' part over his 100 years of Jedi service. "Failed again you have?" Yoda said, already knowing the answer.

"I have" James said, and presented Yoda with the busted Lightsaber, he broke it during his escape from his doomed ship. His weakness in the force was also evident in his lightsaber construction.

"Craft another lightsaber you must. You may return to your quarters. The situation on Naboo has been taken care of."

"Yes master." With that, James got onto his chair, and rode off with his head down. Arriving in his room, he opened up a drawer, and took out the lightsaber crystal he had been waiting for the right moment to use. He set up the light blue crystal and began constructing his saber, this one had to be perfect. The crystal was a gift, the final thing he received from his only true friend in the Jedi Order, Qui-Gon Jinn, before his passing.

Tag: Everyone

7. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:eek:h,alright haha my bad

8. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
    Name:Nick Scryer
    Race:Human
    Sex:Guess Male
    Height:6'
    Hair Color:blond
    Hair type:buzz
    Home Planet:naboo
    Clothing/Shoes/Jewlery:armor go to psiopsgame.com and skip the intro and you'll see wat i look like
    Side (Jedi or Sith):jedi
    Level (Sith apprentice, Jedi apprentice, Sith Master, jedi Master):N/A
    weapons:assault rifle,slinced pistol,knife
    Relations:N/A
    Crush:padme
    History:Lt. Nick Scryer is a seasoned combat veteran assigned to lead a strike team with the UN Anti-Terror Corps.Nick got "planted" and captured in an operation against the terrorist organization known as "The Movement".Once inside, Nick discovers he is actually an agent for a secret goverment organization known as Mindgate.
    Weakness:blasters(duh),anything thats big and can drain his power
    Strength:powers:telekinesis,remote veiwing,mind drain,mind control,pyrokinesis,and aura veiw

9. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Hey guys, I'm back! Listen, I'm going to be gone all next week, just to let you know. We still need Count Dooku, Palpatine and Bail Organa! If you know anyone who would be interested in playing them, please have them pm me!

~Kiara~

I leaped forward into the battle, eyes narrowing. They kidnapped my uncle... they won't get away with that! She thought, swinging her lightsaber, ready to battle.

10. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Zantina jumped forward and attacked. She was tried of waiting.

11. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:What the hell was that? who are you attacking and use tag.

12. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Moon

"Anyone we know who is in that war?" I asked. My stomch growed with hunger,then I looked out side waiting for a responce from Ash.A little bit later,I said the most caring thing that a sister could have, "Sis,I know you are older than me,but I will always love you.Please don't go to the war without me.I will die for you like no other.I don't feel I should be in your presents because of my sadness." I felt tears coming down my eyes.

Tag:JENNA

OCC:I made it much longer this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.