Tampa, FL Revenge Of The Sith Book

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by SkywalkersRevenge, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkersRevenge Jedi Padawan

Has Anyone gotten a chance to Read Star Wars Revenge Of The Sith The Book By Matthew Stover. It Goes Beyond The Movie! if Anyone Else Has Read This What Did You Think About It?
  2. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have rea it and loved it, better then the movie. As were the other books before the movies came out. I read them all before the movies came out. Theu all were better then the movies.
  3. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    I read it (AND labryinth of evil) before the movie, and it made the movie into somewhat of a dissapointment. Still loved the movie, but they left SOOOooooo much out that was in the book.

-onward
  4. SkywalkersRevenge Jedi Padawan

my favorite part about the book was when they described obi wan and the character. it really made you feel like u knew them is was way better than the movie.
  5. MasterDevery Jedi Knight

star 1
    I dont know why GL cant just make a movie with all the scenes in it, the talk betwenn palp and dooku, all then extras ones... addded deleted scenes.. just combine them in .. who care if EP3 is 3 hrs. it will still be better
    i mean the whole this is what 2.5 hrs each say .. that makes 15 hours for the whole saga... y not adda few more hours it still will be star wars, and it will just be better.. what about 4,5,6 i think they should remake them, make them better then they are. the special edition i didnt like. I wan ewan megregor as an old man.. and i wanna see the movies combined. episode 4,5,6 seem like they are older.. it makes it harder to combine to moves.. ?
  6. Hopkins9482 Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's called studio budgeting reasons and final cut. Also, longer than normal movies tend to lose those who aren't already immersed into the Star Wars universe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.