Abq Revenge of the Sith Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    ah, see drinking was never a game for me. I took it very very seriously... hense why i can't drink anymore.

I just ruined the movie for a friend - not even realizing it. He didn't know how Mace died, he thought Boba did it.
  2. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Way to go! :oops:

I was thinking as well that Boba killed Mace.
  3. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    I kept being told he would slip in the shower on soap... Lor lied to me!

4. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] Oh, the visual of that is so funny.
  5. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
  6. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Another different/interesting POV on the Plageius "create life" thing:

What if Plageius manipulated the midi-chlorians to create not the chosen one of the Jedi Prophecy, but rather the Sith's version of that - the ultimate Dark Side Force user. He creates this being, and takes him as his apprentice, calling him Darth Sidious. After Sidious kills Plageius and starts to show just how powerful he is, the Force in turn creates the chosen one, Anakin Skywalker, to fufill the Prophecy and restore balance. So now you have two beings, both created from the Force itself, all set to go down in this mega Battle Royal. Except that Anakin doesn't fufill the Prophecy right away, and instead joins Sidious (oops) for a couple of decades before finally killing him.
  7. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    that is interesting but I thought it said that Plaquis took Sidious as his apprentice because he foresaw him fulfilling the revenge?
  8. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hmm, I don't remember it saying that, but then again I am only about 2/3 of the way through the novel, I may just not have gotten to it yet.
  9. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    its in the visual dictionary... not sure of the novel
  10. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    3rd time seeing it and I still love it.

Even the previews are the same.
  11. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    I think Sidous killed him, and played Anakin from birth, (typing is bad had two laaaaarge beeeers). Made Padme fall in love with him(chose Naboo for the assault in episode one) and he is smiling and remembering when he talks about killing his master.

That he knew Anakin was born that way and knew that he would be a great apprentice, even saying that he was more powerful them himself.
  12. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    Good points! How did Palpatine become a Senator though? What is his history?
  13. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    He already controlled the senate. He masked the darkside next to the jedi, so we know how powerful he was. He played it from the start, and knew that he would be elected with Naboo being attacked and he the senator from there. He was very coniving sp?
  14. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh, I see. I forgot about that.
  15. VaderExtraCrispy Jedi Youngling

Well, I have seen the movie 3 times now, thanks to all the kids in the extended family.. I think I need to stop after 3, because I'm beginning to nit pick.

I guess it's time to start reading the book(s)...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.