Sac, CA Revenge of the Sith DVD Release attack plans?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R2-Tattoo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh wow. My bad. I forgot we already went over this at the meeting and I also forgot that I already have plans. Sorry for the double post.
  2. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I am in for the release too.
    Except for a release in Modesto, the CCG 501st is not doing anything. So for these purposes, I'm all yours, Jedi..TIE, Rogue, whatever. :D
  3. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I could be moving into the new Deadpool H.Q that weekend, So I'm going to have to get back to you guys on my part in the fun. But you know me and that if there's any possible way I can make it I will be there.
  4. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    i'm calling the planner of the whole event tomorow. i'll post detailes before i go to work.
  6. Avalyn07 Jedi Knight

star 3
    So does anyone know if we are going to do this, Or is it scratched?
    :confused:
  7. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Maybe it's a sneak attack.

Well I'm hoping we get some intel on this before long. I have a laundry list of things to do before monday.
    Move into new Deadpool HQ, Attend Zone Ball, Recover from Hangover, Fight Crime, Halloween, Feeding the cougar, DVD Attack plan, Spend Nov 1st combing through EP III DVD and resting.

8. Avalyn07 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I hear ya DP, thats why I want to know.[face_thinking]

So I can make alternate plans if need be.[face_whistling]

Be careful feeding the cougar he's got a hell of a reach.[face_skull] [face_pumpkin]

9. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Down kitty! ;)

I think some of the 501st will be at the Zone Ball after our own little Halloween party. No, they won't be in armor, but you might see some familiar faces.

C'mon AJ, I wanna break out the Jedi robes for SOMETHING this year! Although I suppose I could always sit in my driveway in front of Fort Knox passing out (read: eating) candy if nothing else.
  10. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Always more fun to embarass myself in front of familar faces.

I'm going as a Ronin Samurai or what I call "The other last Samurai" (screw U Mr Cruise)

The good news is I get my new Jedi Tunic tomorrow night. So I might be wearing it for the DVD gig.
  11. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    well i just got the call from best buy, seems the district doesn't want anything to happen becuase of secururity measures, so they wont open at 12.

does anyone know of any place i can call to do an opening?
  12. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think it's a little late to try to organize something different now. That's too bad. I was hoping to do something. I'd open my house to a few Rogues if anyone wanted to do a potluck? Any thoughts on doing something informal like that?
  13. Enzerumo Jedi Knight

star 2
    i'd be fine with that. what about the suncoast idea?how about a costume party or something we could do a party on sunday and then have a pow-wow for ep.III next saterday what you think?

ha security measures whats a bunch of SW geeks going to do take over the store with toy lightsabers and then hold the store ransom for a visit from Lucas(hey thats not a bad idea)
  14. sithmastersaul Jedi Knight

star 3
    well i have said this before,but i wont mention any names but WALMART are favorite place to visit has a 24 hour store in elk grove you might try there
  15. Enzerumo Jedi Knight

star 2
    is this the one across from pak-in-save and Ace paintball?
  16. sithmastersaul Jedi Knight

star 3
    it is the walmart that is right off the freeway and i think someone over 18 should look into this it would go over better in my opinion.

ok i called walmart in elk grove. ldv,tionne or dead should talk to a woman named keri she is the community resource person she will be the one to talk to and they are releasing it at midnight.it is right off the freeway and it is huge you can see the sign.keri will be in tomorrow morning

note i went to this walmart when the new figures cameout and it was packed full of people so if nobody responds to this i will call her tomorrow and try and set it up or maybe i will go over there cause my parents live over by there i am going to see them anyways
  17. Avalyn07 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tionne that sounds like a good idea. But are you thinking weekend or on Halloween?

Is anyone going to the Jabbas Palace gig in San Francisco.?
    It's posted on the SFFF boards.

18. Enzerumo Jedi Knight

star 2
    good news SMS i need some general info though like when will it start when it will end
  19. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was thinking for the actual Halloween night. I am busy this Saturday night.
  20. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well crap. That sucks about Best Buy. Let's figure something out. What does everyone feel like doing? The Elk Grove trip, a party at Tionnes, or a trip to SF on Halloween? We need to think up something fast.
  21. Enzerumo Jedi Knight

star 2
    cant do a trip to SF but the other 2 are good
  22. Enzerumo Jedi Knight

star 2
    cant do a trip to SF but the other 2 are good
  23. sithmastersaul Jedi Knight

star 3
    this isnt a sure thing yet i have to go see her or call, if nobody else is going to do it i dont mind i am sorry aj's thing didnt work but we should have had a back up plan and if i seem to be a jerk i dont mean to be it's just that we need to start building a solid base ourselves and i think we need to get everyone who is a registered member to show up from time to time i just dont want to see our group fade away and i think and it is just my opinion if your a no show for 6 months you lose your registered status. no pic or profile on the homepage we should be able to help other rogues out when we can.im sorry i spoke out of place

like i said if nobody answers the board i will contact walmart tomorrow and try and set it up
  24. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Ok I'm back. Ok so the Best Buy deal fell apart. No biggie. I'm not sure where this other place is you speak of SMS, or if anyone else is interested in trying to throw together a last minute gig for us. (last minute for this type of thing doesn't work too well. too much chaos and not enough fun) but if you guys want to go for it let me know.

As for a shin dig, well.....provided my move in goes to plan and the new TV I got works (new to me anyay) well I was going to suggest a Saga Viewing Party.

Now this depends on how you guys are and if you up to the task. We could watch just EP III or do 1-3 or go for the brass ring and do 1-6. My place isn't huge but it'll do for the space we need.

The new Deadpool lair is in a much nicer area then the last (not that I let anyone see the cesspool of scum I lived in for a brief period of time) so you can leave the kevlar and Ak's at home (lightsabers ok).

I know it's not AJ's fault these things happen and I haven't been around enough to have created a plan D or helped plan A. I'm sorry for that and I hope soon I wont be so M.I.A round these parts now that life is slowly driting back to my normal state of insanity.

25. Bith_Lord Jedi Master

star 4
    Walmart has an exclusive bonus dvd

[image=http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/02/45/43/91/0002454391034_500X500.jpg]

Heres the link to their site

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4242488&cat=187577&type=2&dept=187577&path=0%3A187577

Also for you Battlefront players, the Official PS Magazine has a couple of playable Battlefront 2 levels on their demo disc
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.