Sac, CA Revenge of the Sith DVD Release attack plans?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, Kudos goes to AJ for trying. No worries Rogue 4. I saw that advertisement as well Bith. I also saw the Commemorative (sp) figure collection as well (salivating) they look good! If anything, I think we should all be together to purchase our copies of Ep 3. No matter where it is. I know of the Walmart you speak of SMS. Used to go there all the time at midnight on my way to Fresno. If I recall, they always had pretty good Star Wars stuff. And I would be up for a 6 Episode viewing if everyone else is. And I will help buy pizza for it. ;)
  2. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I agree that we should get as many of us together for the purchasing of the last episode. I'd even go in my robes just for the heck of it. If we are going to do any movie viewings we had better go with someone who has a TV larger than 12 inches (i.e. mine) in a room that could hold more than three people.
  3. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I believe Rogue 2 will have the place to watch them, and a bigger TV. We could make it for an upcoming weekend
  4. sithmastersaul Jedi Knight

star 3
    ldv, do you still want to do a hosting event cause that is what i need to know
  5. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    SMS - Dead and I were PM'ing and we think we should all meet at a Walmart at midnight, get our DVDs and then have a late meal afterwards. Does anyone know if the Natomas Walmart is open 24 hours? I will call tomorrow and see how late Steves Pizza is open until.
  6. sithmastersaul Jedi Knight

star 3
    i am watching qvc and they have master replicas on flex pay for 35.00 a month they only have vader and luke's

ok so i will not make anymore calls for our event:)
  7. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I really liked the Darth Vader and A New Hope Globes they had on QVC tonight. They were pretty cool
  8. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    In N Out usually stays open until 1 am and whaddaya know! there's one right next to our Natomas Wal Mart. :D
  9. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    To correct LDV I was thinking a late meal before 12am not after. I know some people might have to work in the AM (not I, Jedi Mind Trick my way into some time off)

If all goes as planned how does everyone feel about a meeting at my place for a viewing of 1, 3 or all 6 movies?

10. sithmastersaul Jedi Knight

star 3
    the natomas walmart closes at 11pm the elg grove walmart is open all night
  11. Enzerumo Jedi Knight

star 2
    id be up to an all 6 but what is it going to be 1-6 or 4-6,1-3 and well we could do a camp out till the relese of ep.3 at elk grove wal mart and then have a Mara-Thrawn of star wars and the circle will be complete MAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!111!!!!
  12. AnasianSkywalker Force Ghost

star 3
    If you guys have nothing going down on November 1st, I invite all of you Sac. Rougues to join the SFFF for our release Event. And trust me, the prizes we have as give-aways will make the trip down to San Francisco worth it! [face_dancing]

Here's a link to the current page of the thread:

SF Fan Force Virgin DVD event

And here is the link to Virgin Megastore:

VirginMegastoreSF
  13. Avalyn07 Jedi Knight

star 3

Well I can stay awake to buy Ep III with eveyone. But I can't be a work zombie that week since it's crunch time for me. I would not be able to watch any movies that night. Fridays and weekends are better for me to do movie marathons.

14. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    AnasianSkywalker: Thanks for the offer bro.

I agree with avalyn. I will be there for the purchase and meal, but so much is on my plate at the moment, I won't be able to watch them that night. Although, the weekends are good for me to watch all 6

15. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LDV, the SFFF event is on Nov 1st, not Halloween.
    I'd go except for work. I can do the purchase and food and whatnot, but like Avalyn, I have to be at work the next day, so weekends are better for viewings.

I know, us working people, such party poopers! ;)
  16. Avalyn07 Jedi Knight

star 3
    So are we meeting up? Where, when and in what attire?[face_thinking]

17. menike Jedi Knight

I was thinking about a watch all 6 eps. movie marathon too, but I could only do that on a weekend. I think this would be a great event to have, though.
  18. sithmastersaul Jedi Knight

star 3
    if we get badges can we get a secret handshake or maybe a decoder ring:cool:

well i might be able to meet you guys for a minute or 2 for a midnight grab at walmart in elk grove time i would say about 10pm would be a good time and we could caravan to elk grove

19. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Yous kids want to meet in Natomas (those that need to) and caravan over to Elk Grove? The Deadpool Mobile is in a serious state of disrepair and I'm trying to make it last till I can upgrade (hoping soon) so a ride for myself would be appreciated.

10-12 is a good plan. then the following Sat meet up and watch the Saga.
  20. Enzerumo Jedi Knight

star 2
    so is this a camp out or a waiting inside siting in the Mcdonalds and chatting the heck up in our costumes?or no costumes?
  21. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If those in Woodland want, you can meet me in Davis and we can carpool to Elk Grove (I need directions). I say we do this in costume!!! Sabers out y'all!
  22. outrider462004 Jedi Master

star 4
    If you guys want to meet go ahead. I can't since I have to work in the morning and I don't know whose taking me. So I have to wait until around 4:30 on the 1st to get my copy. Good think there's a Suncoast on the K Street mall.
  23. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    hell yea costumes, i didn't spend this much time and money for nothing.
  24. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, so costumes are a "go". Are we a "go" for Elk Grove then?
    Does anyone know what kind of food is around that Wal Mart?
    Does Wal Mart have the video with the extra DVD thingy?
  25. Enzerumo Jedi Knight

star 2
    ok then costumes it is oh yeah AJ i found that i only need to replace one part and give you my blade then it'll work so you can remove it i plan on geting there at 9:45 so if you want the sooner you get there the faster i can mod ur saber if you want to make it only take like 5 min without comlications you could seperate the internals and the blade before you go then it will be hecka fast

Hawk:not sure if its a go but ill sy it is and mcdonalds subway burger king elpolo loco mountain mikes dimples(video store)
    and blooky-poo(AKA yes)extra dvd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.