main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Revenge of the Sith DVD Release attack plans?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Awesome Halloween[face_pumpkin]

I had a great time with eveyone.[:D]
    Amusing the locals and waiting at Wal*Mart with great anticipation to finally purchase our DVD copy of EpIII. SMS was first in line. The most patience, he has. We ran in to a little Han Solo. He ran off to the Star Wars isle and I missed getting a picture of him. Darn! Other Jedi showed that I never met, the more the merryer. Enzerumo, TionneHawk, AJ were adorned in Jedi and Sith attire. All of you looked fantastic!!!=D= Our leader LDV sporting our group flag and wearing it proudly. I did the traditional Leia buns in mundane clothes. But I had my Leia CII T-shirt on, does that count? I'll get my costume together before "Wonder Con" for sure. We also ran into a couple of guys that had a Mace Windu Lightsaber. Enthusiastic bosters, but they liked Star Wars so their all right in my book. Then we came down the home stretch with our prize on the conveyor belt followed by the beep ring up. Forking over the moola with big smiles. Then everyone outside for a captured moment in time. All of us in front of the store for the after midnight picture. Holding up our very own personal copy of the great saga we have all come to love. And with the friends we have made because of it.

I know, I know... but the Princess couldn't help herself getting all mushy on you today. I've been waiting 28 years for it.

Cheers!![face_dancing]

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    It was great fun, even thought I came down with a cold that very night. Yeesh the universe works in mysterious ways. So I came home with a DVD and a big bottle of Vit C.

Although it did give me a valid excuse to call in sick today so I can watch RoTS.
    Someone pass the tissues and chicken soup!

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    [image=http://swanb.net/r1.jpg]
    [image=http://swanb.net/r2.jpg]
    [image=http://swanb.net/r3.jpg]

4. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Aaaa! The first deleted scene rocks!!! I wish they would have left that dialogue in at least.

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I don't know about the rest of you ... but the bonus disk is kinda boring.

6. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Yeah, I haven't gotten too far into it. I'm on the photos and while there are some good ones of Ewan and Hayden goofing off, some are kinda boring.

7. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    I have yet to dip into the package for 2 reasons one my mom wouldnt let me watch it this morning and two im just plain scared of the thing i mean its EP.III for Cthulhu's sake and my family would kill me if i watched it without them

:_|I might not be able to make the Mara-Thrawn next saterday:_|

8. Thrawn_72

Thrawn_72 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2004
    For those who have watched the second disc, would you say the second disc is good for children?

9. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I would say yes, it's okay for kids. There are some more detailed shots of Crispy Anakin...but they also show some of how the makeup was done...so if you watch it with them I would think it would be okay.

10. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Sorry I couldn't make it with you guys. I checked the Wal Mart here and they didn't do a midnight thing. :(

But when I was there this morning the guys said George was going to the Wal Marts in the area today.
    I wish I could of stuck around to see if he came to ours... but I doubt it. It's too small.

11. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Oh my stars...I've missed two meetings in a row!!
    "That's umpossible!" Ralph Wiggim.

I haven't watched the film yet, I dove into the extras but I'm saving the major docs for last (watched everything else). There's some good stuff on the webdocs (keep in mind those are all new to me)

I have to admit it was fun to sit back and watch all those TV spots and trailers I avoided in my spoiler free days. I think one interesting thing in those is that they kept some pretty major moments out of those (Order 66, etc).

That first set of deleted stuff is great, but needed more work (or theres more they aint showing yet) I like Mace, Yoda, and Obi wan talking about the "plot against the jedi" I hate the way Mace just blurts it out in the finished version of the film.

When I ran to Target yesterday they had the Lava Reflection Obi Wan and Anakins. Sadly I had to leave them as I'm poor right now. They had quite a few so maybe you kids can get lucky and grab one if you haven't already.

12. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    It looks like you guys had a great time, I wish I could have been there. Too many doodies, er, duties. lol.

MJ

13. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    well my mom agrees that i can go but i need some more details like when does it start when will it end and where exactly is DP's hizzy then my dad will agree and i can go

omg it pays off to have an X-box the demo on the second disk is preaty as hell the controls suck tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.