main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Revenge of the Sith DVD Release

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Hey everyone!
    All the City Reps are planning something for the release of the DVD with their groups, so I thought it would be cool to plan something also.

I'm thinking just a casual get together at someones house to watch either the movie or all the extra features. If so...

A House....does anyone have a home they would be willing to open up????

Food....PIZZA ofcourse is going to be involved, anyone have other food ideas? And is anyone willing to bring food?

Drinks.....Anyone willing to bring drinks?

Games.....I don't know if we would pay much attention to the games since we will be watching EXTRA FEATURES!!!! But hey, FF bonding time!

and any other ideas? The main problem is the HOUSE!!! WE NEED YOUR HOME!!!! So yeah....SPEAK!

2. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Sounds like a blast!

My house is a possibility, but more so as a last result kinda thing. We've definitely got the room for it if I move the TV downstairs. I'd be willing to chip in for pizza/drinks, and I do have Star Wars Trivial Pursuit, so I can bring that along (or maybe just the question cards, haha.)

3. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Well, we could use my basement house. I live in South Salem, I got a nice big open room, Ill have to ask my landlord lady, but it shouldnt be a problem if its during the day, She should say yes aslong as Larena doesnt bring any illegal narcotics or alcohol :) My roommate also has a pretty nice expensive tv. Hopefully she will have the heat working and fixed so we wont have to cut open tauntauns to stay warm.

4. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    That's GREAT! So next I geuss we need to figure out dates.

Do we want to do it the weekend of the release??? EVERYONE CHECK YOUR CALENDERS FOR THAT SATURDAY OR SUNDAY.

5. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    *Checks calendar*

Check, its good. Is yours?

6. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Does that mean I can? O:)

And as for that weekend, I am most definitely the open!

7. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Sure, that would be fun. :) Although you might not need to worry about the alcohol, Im sure my roomate has some of that allready. One of the benefits of dating older women. :D

8. medfordforcemaster

medfordforcemaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    well, seeing as how i dont live there, couldnt really make it. but me and some friends are gettin together to watch it, along with the entire saga, haha. its gonna be a good night[face_devil] alcohol and star wars is funny. make sure to have it. uh, sorry larena, we can't let you have any. heaven knows what would happen. like feeding spice to a jawa.......ugh

9. sentinelsquad

sentinelsquad Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!

I'm sure SOMETHING is going to happen here in Corvallis...

If not.... have we considered webcasting? [face_idea]

Daniel

10. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    MEDFORD! can't you just make it out for ONE meeting, you never have to come back for the rest of your life if you don't want to! It seems like EVERYTHING is put at a halt because of distance, LIVE LIFE ON THE WILD SIDE!!!! hehe

It's ok. Just trying to spark some adventure seeds in ya. *sigh
    ;)

EDIT:

Ok, we ACTUALLY have a PLACE and 3 PEOPLE. If we can just get a little MORE PEOPLE than we can plan the fun process of meeting essentials. [face_dancing]

11. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    It's not about traveling, that easy, I can do that faster than you can say "Utinni". My difficulty is availability to travel that far. I have a full time job, full time school, along with everything else life throws at me. THATS why its hard, lol. plenty of adventure here, just life seems to keep gettin in the way.

12. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    awe, so you ARE busy that weekend? What hours do you work? their is NO way to get around it?
    No stress, it would just be cool to have ya here!

EDIT: For sake of making this thing turn out so it's not PATHETIC in numbers, If you guys have a crowd or some friends that like star wars than bring them along also! Then maybe we can pull them in to the fanforce...mwahahaha.... ;)

But yeah, I know you guys have friends! Bring them. Just POST how many your planning on bringing so we can plan food and things more accordingly by numbers. Thanks!

13. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    You read my mind Larena. Im invinting one friend so far, dont know if my other ones can makeit since they work and I odnt know their schedule. So +! for me.

14. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *BUMP

Hey guys, lets go now. I want to see you bringing friends.

15. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    nope, cant get weekends off, sorry. i have a strict boss, and my vacation and personal days are already dedicated to my sister's wedding next year. SORRY!!!

16. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    I'm already gonna watch it with my friends, so I probably won't come. Sorry guys.

17. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    oh, sad. We'll miss you! But your sisters wedding is more important. :)

...I wasn't legally aloud to attend my sisters wedding....[face_shhh] [face_laugh] [face_whistling]

18. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    HUH??

19. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well the guy she called to say she was marrying THAT saturday was on probation and so I couldn't be around him(since i'm under 21) because he's a sex offender. yep...It was illegal for me and my bro to go to her wedding...

20. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    WHAT!!! What about all of the things you told me yesterday? Was that just pillow talk? :_|

Well thats ok, I hope you have a fun time with your friends.

21. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    You should BRING your friends HERE. :D

22. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    I'm going to be at a music competition at OSU on that Saturday, then I'm going to a freshman orientation for U of O on Sunday morning, then Sunday night I'm watching the movie with my best friend at his birthday party that I'm throwing him. And in there I have to find time to do homework. So, yeah, no time to see it with you guys.

23. sentinelsquad

sentinelsquad Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    So are talking about something the weekend of the 5th?

Cause if so I might be able to make it!!!!

24. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Yeah, the 5th was the plan. I was thiking a start time of around 1 o' clockish. Then an ending time of 7 or 8, mainly because I need to take my frind back home and get some sleep for the dreaded SUNDAY PAPER SCHUFFLE...not to be confused with the Truffle Schuffle. :D

25. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    we can vote on times, but yeah we definately wont go past 7. Maybe even 5 or 6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.