main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the Sith: Episode 3's rocking title - and where's everyone else?

Discussion in 'Archive: South Africa' started by ZIG, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZIG

ZIG Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2004
    I think that Revenge of the Sith is the best possible title we could have hoped for.

Well done George! Can't wait to see it. Any other thoughts/opinions on it? And where is everone else from SA?

Am I the only one left here, on this forum (or the only one that seems come back to it)???

2. OnlyOneKenobi

OnlyOneKenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    I don't really post on the SA boards, there's hardly ever anyone here. I think out of everyone who's still actively posting here, only you and I are from SA.

3. ZIG

May 4, 2004
    Hmm, see I'd respond regularly also if I knew I wasn't almost alone. Since I am not, I shall check back here whenever possible. So, do you think people will get as excited for ROTS as they did for TPM???

I think I can "feel" that already. Gonna be great.

So where are you from in SA? I hail from JHB, the very poor man's 3rd world Coruscant.

Why is it so sparse here? SA Star Wars fans need to speak up!!!

4. OnlyOneKenobi

Jul 19, 2002
    I'm from pta...

There used to be a couple of SA people who posted here right after AOTC came out, I guess people lose interest when there aren't new developments.

As for excitement over ROTS? People actually seem very apathetic towards it, apart from me and my friends of course. It seems to have become "fashionable" to bash Star Wars, especially the prequels.

5. ZIG

May 4, 2004
    Well it's cool chatting to an SA Star Wars fan here at least. I honestly think that by the time ROTS comes out we'll be immersed in similar hype and feelings that were associated with TPM.

See, TPM put a lot of people off, but I think that AOTC redeemed a great deal of them, of course die-hard fans, like myself, will always remain. However, I can honestly see this becoming huge. Just wait.

6. tim500

tim500 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    Yeah, I got a feeling this Episode is going to be big too. Just got that feeling ...

I pity, you two. The only people left on here, besides me of course ...

7. OnlyOneKenobi

Jul 19, 2002
    Yeah it's like we're the last of the Jedi or something ;)

8. E3SA

E3SA Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2004
    Hehe... Just wait ;) Things are going to hot up soon... The more we post as individuals, the more people who don't frequent the boards that much see that there are new posts, they'll keep coming.

I'm from JHB too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.