main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ revenge of the sith figures....

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by bloody_cape, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloody_cape

bloody_cape Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2005
    so.. i found the four preview figures..... and i really like their packaging... it looks slick i wasnt.. initially impressed with it when i saw the web images i didn't think it 'looked star wars' but then what does...in person... it looks really cool.. i like the way the figures look in the packaging aswell... and i knew i'd be dissapointed upon opening them.... i knew they'd be made out of the same... crappy.. bendy.. they wont hold their accessories.... or stand up.. at all... ****** plastic.. or thats just.. my vent on the grievous figure... i sculpt isnt that bad.. i mean its 'preview' figure, sculpted... in a prepostitioned... i thought grievous had four arms... they've done a crappy preview verson of him because people will buy them anyway because its been awhile star wars figures have been on the shelves here.. piece of **** that they'll undoubtably.. release way more versions of after the movies release.... the paint jobs... [not very good]... the wookie warrior looks like poft2 chewie... with alittle more articulation..... the click on shin pad things are [not very good].... the coolest thing about these figures is the way they look in their packages... and that we're seeing star wars figures in stores in christchurch again... anyone know if we're going to get the collection 1 and 2 figures here when they're realised, like in stores... not just online ones?

Ease up on the language there, Shatner. Welcome to the boards.

2. SimplyThrilledHoney

SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Youngling star 3

May 19, 2002
    calm down buddy ... they're only toys.

And welcome to tbe NZ forums.

3. bloody_cape

Mar 6, 2005
    ha but they're star wars toys.. haha and i knew theyd be somewhat crappy but....general greievious isnt even painted right... haha umm thanks for the welcome to the forum thing

4. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    you're... welcome... everyone gets... a 'welcome... to the boards'... when they make their... first... appearance... here.

:p

Sorry, there might have been a more subtle way, but you don't need to press the ">." key so many times. Or it's my bad and you have a stickey ">." key.

but yes, welcome. :)

5. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Hey welcome to the boards, just a warming about your language, certain words will get you in trouble...

As for the figures, the AOTC sneak preview figures were poor IMO so it doesn't surprise me

6. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    can you..... remember when I first started????? and I was all..... about the ?'s and .'s!!!!!

7. bloody_cape

Mar 6, 2005
    haha yeah i liked the aotc preview figures.. well when they first came out, they were semi better than the ep1 figures and stuff that was coming out at that time... but general consensus... they also sucked

8. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Yea, it's damn annoying. I'm sure everyone does annoying things when they first start posting. ????'s at the end is semi ok. But trying to read that, like he was pausing for impact or something, just got annoying for me. :p

Annoying day at work, damn auckland traffic.

I use 2 talk like this until jp told me it was [not very good] and hed kill me if i ddnt stop doin it. u no wat i men? so i stopd cuz its nt txtn its the net and u haf mor time to spnd to type.

/\ just... as annoying... as.... this can.. be....

9. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    ^ Hahahahhaha, bro that is classic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.