main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Revenge of the Sith - Kevin Smith review up

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by rhonderoo, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    If it was made at the Jedi Temple, I'm sure it can't.

2. WonderPants

WonderPants Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 6, 2003
    [image=http://www.rhonderoo.com/disturbed.jpg]

"Saigon...****, I'm still only in Saigon. Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle."

a) Replacing one finger with a vibrator led to enough lack of use of dick. Why he decided to replace all 5...
    b) Where will you be when you remember that the milk has just expired?
    c) Insert your own "coming to realisation of bad acting" quote here.

3. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    I like "B". And I thought you were quoting some bad community-theatre rendition of "Miss Saigon" at the beginning there.

You know, I think Sigmund Freud would've had a blast with lightsabers and the Jedi Temple with it's large spires. Of course Freud was out of his mind, like most psychiatrists, and would've taken SW way too seriously.

That's what I like about Star Wars- It's just a movie. I can take it at face value when I want or I can try to find deeper meaning, but when the credits roll it's really been nothing but pure escapism.
    ....And I can deal with that.

4. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    I'm just wondering how he's got his hand up by his head like that without his hair getting caught in the joints? :confused:

:p

5. WonderPants

Mar 6, 2003
    You know, I think Sigmund Freud would've had a blast with lightsabers and the Jedi Temple with it's large spires. Of course Freud was out of his mind, like most psychiatrists, and would've taken SW way too seriously.

I can only imagine what he'd have made of the Sarlacc....

6. WonderPants

Mar 6, 2003
    That's what I like about Star Wars- It's just a movie. I can take it at face value when I want or I can try to find deeper meaning, but when the credits roll it's really been nothing but pure escapism.
    ....And I can deal with that.

[image=http://www.aprs62.dsl.pipex.com/funnies/Love_SW.jpg]

Liar! :p

7. Obi_J_Kenobi

Obi_J_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    you know, it seems that Jedi Order and Sith Order both have crappy benifits...hell...Palpatine doesn't even have dental....which reminds me...Tim, we gotta crunch and script out the "Ladies Man interviews Palpatine"
    I think I lost 5 lbs last time because I was laughing so hard.

8. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    That was a lot of fun, Jay. We really should do it.

9. Obi_J_Kenobi

Nov 15, 2002
    I'm up for it Tim, just let me know :) now wheres my Half empty bottle of what?

10. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    There are open calls for entertainment (skits/poems/etc.) during the semi-annual fanfic awards ceremonies. You guys really should script that and submit it for the upcoming Summer awards. [face_laugh]

11. Obi_J_Kenobi

Nov 15, 2002
    sounds fun :)

12. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    We should definitely do it, Jay. Actually, I think we should script it and do a recording.

Speaking of recording, I just had a look at the webcam on Hyperspace, and John Williams is recording the score right now. It looks like they've set up the recording studio for a choir again, so I'm anxiously hoping he has written more choral arrangements for ROTS.

Oh, and another recording snippet- Check out the latest Post-Production article on Hyperspace about Ian McDiarmid's ADR recording session. It sounds like George has been making some changes again.

13. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    [image=http://www.rhonderoo.com/ROTS/aniobichoke.jpg]

It's official. There are about six different times Anakin could have killed Obi-Wan in this duel. He just gets cocky and wants to keep punishing him rather than finishing him off. He has lost.his.mind.

[image=http://www.rhonderoo.com/ROTS/chewieyoda.jpg]

[image=http://www.rhonderoo.com/ROTS/macepossee.jpg]

Here is dumb ass Mace again, going to get Palpy. The other three get chumped in 2 seconds.

And.............

Prepare for that PG-13 rating:

[image=http://www.rhonderoo.com/ROTS/deadjedi.jpg]

14. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    1st pic: I'm trying to figure out what the heck kind of position Anak.......Vader has got Obi bent into on top of that table. :eek: And doth mine eyes deceive me, or is that a dead Neut Gunray on the floor? [face_mischief]

Last pic: Is that Obi and Yoda walking? *looks closer* Yeah, must be.... And why are there dead clone troopers? Or do I even want to know....? [face_worried]

15. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    The Clone Troopers were sent with Anakin to kill the Jedi. And that looks like a bunch of younglings laying around where Obi(?) and Yoda are standing.

16. StarBlazerM31

StarBlazerM31 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 8, 2005
    My GOD! Anakin MUST DIE FOR THAT!!! CHILD KILLER!!!

I'm going to be cheering when that %*%&@# falls into the lava! :mad:

-Darth Grace [face_skull]

17. rhonderoo

Aug 7, 2002
    Anakin isn't Anakin at this point, he's VADER. ;)

You know, a Sith? [face_devil]

And I see Clone Troopers in that pic, but not Anakin. (Although I think he definitely kills some Jedi there, probably children, too. But hey, that's what Sith do.) I think people are getting confused about when Vader is Vader. The suit doesn't make Vader "Darth Vader". Pledging his allegiance to the Sith does. And he does that before the suit, and its not just a straight shot Jedi to Sith, some messed up stuff happens to him before then.

18. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    And you'd think Grace would be wanting Obi to be the one to take a lava bath after killing her Darth Maul! ;)

Man, those pics look cool...

19. StarBlazerM31

StarBlazerM31 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 8, 2005
    Well...Obi-Wan can lose an arm for that. :D

-Darth Grace [face_skull]
    who's gone temporarily soft

20. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    We thought you might say something like that! [face_laugh]

21. rhonderoo

Aug 7, 2002
    Obi-Wan can lose an arm for that.

I don't think it was an arm he lost. But he was a hermit, so it's not like he'd use that anyway. [face_laugh]

22. rhonderoo

Aug 7, 2002
    From MF.com

Febuary 6 2005

PADME'S STORY :: Part 2 Of 4

In the bedroom of Padme's Coruscant Apartment, Anakin and Padme share a tender moment, embracing and sharing a kiss.

Padme takes Anakin's flesh hand and presses it against her belly.

"He keeps kicking," says Padme.

"He?" Anakin says suprised. "I thought you'd ordered your medical droid not to spoil the surprise."

"Oh, I didn't get this from Emdee. It's my..." Padme smiles, "...motherly intuition."

Anakin feels another kick and laughs.

"Motherly intuition, huh?" he questions. "With a kick that hard? Definitely a girl."

:_| Bwah. We girls are such saps. [face_batting]

23. TheDarknessX

TheDarknessX Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2002
    I think Anakin has Obi-1 bent over backwards on his knee not a table I think I see Ani's boot under Obi-1 its a backbreaker wrestling move... and I don?t think that?s old Nute in the back its his cousin Nugget! Maybe I'm all wrong and that pic is just showing us how Jedi shave, and is Yoda trying to sell that escape pod 2 the wookies? Mace last words "I'm not yelling that?s just the way I talk!? Last pick is a sleep over scene... I will keep telling myself that!

Up, up and away...away from me
    Well it?s all right...you can all sleep sound tonight
    I?m not crazy...or anything...

24. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Sleepover scene!

[face_laugh] If that's the case, then the Jedi aren't very accommodating hosts! Man, they don't even give you a pillow and blanket.

25. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Sal- [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Those guys with Mace look like they're thinking, "Whoa, dude. I thought we were going to the IHOP. You didn't say nuthin' about no Sith!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.