main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Revenge of the Sith Party in Norfolk Saturay, May 14th at 9PM --

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediMistressDragon, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    Got this e-mail today. My husband and I might make it--this is a busy weekend, with a trooping event Friday here in Richmond's Compusa, then a Enterprise ending viewing party with local Starfleet club, going to couple meetings Saturday in Norfolk during day and something with two Star Trek clubs on Sunday. *sigh* On the go too much for next two weekends!
    Pam
    Pam

You met myself and some of my "Sith" friends at Marscon. I just want to let you know about a party this weekend to kick off the Revenge of the Sith
    movie, in case you are interested or have some friends who might be interested. We are encouraging people to come in costume and will hold a costume contest. We will have some Star Wars and other Sci-fi themed dance
    music. We're hoping to have some staged lightsaber combat. We may have a small auction of used Star Wars items, and we may have some gaming if people bring some games. The party is in Virginia Beach not far from the Pembroke Mall.

Anyway, you can find more information and directions at:

http://oscnorfolk.matrixwerx.com/star_wars_party.htm

Please feel welcome to attend, and please by all means pass on the word
    about the party.

Thanks,
    Mel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.