Vancouver Revenge of the Sith Poll #2: Will ROTS Change The Way You Look At The Other Movies?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TIEPilot051999, Feb 2, 2005.

?

Revenge of the Sith Poll #2: Will ROTS Change The Way You Look At The Other Movies?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
Yes 2 vote(s) 50.0%
No 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master

star 7
  2. TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master

star 7
    With the release of the final Star Wars movie on the horizon, I figured that now would be the best time to get the opinion of the fans on various aspects of the movie. A poll will be posted every Wednesday and will continue until the Wednesday prior to the release of the movie. Feel free to place your vote and to discuss the topic. (But be sure to black out spoilers for those who are ?Spoiler Free Till Episode III?.)

Well, folks. After having indulged myself rather well in some meaty spoilers (which I won't reveal for the "Spoiler Free Till Episode III" crowd), I can safely say that the foundation about all we know about the Star Wars universe is going to change come May 19th. And from what I can tell, "Labyrinth of Evil" will end up becoming the best piece of SW literature to come out of the PT era because of it. Not only does it set up ROTS, but ties together pretty much everything that we've been seen/read/heard/assumed about ever since 1999.

There are days that change people's lives forever, guys. May 19th, 2005 is going to be one of them.
  3. Master_Ikrik Jedi Youngling

star 1
    to me it's just a movie, it's gonna be an awsome movie but i'm not gonna go "YAH THAT WAS AWSOME, BUT PLINGPLONGS GRAND ADVENTURE ISN'T AS COOL AS STAR WARS!" but its gonna be awsome.
  4. TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master

star 7
    Thank you all for participating. I will be starting the second poll in a few minutes. Feel free to continue discussing this subject. Just be aware that we're moving on.
  5. Voice_Implodes Jedi Youngling

it will surely change how i look at the other prequels. ep II made me look at Ep I a bit differently. i dont know if it will change how i look at the OT though. we'll see.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.