main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Revenge of the Sith Poll #3: Who Do You Think Will Give The Best Performance In ROTS?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TIEPilot051999, Feb 9, 2005.

?

Revenge of the Sith Poll #3: Who Do You Think Will Give The Best Performance In ROTS?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Ewan

50.0%
  2. Hayden

25.0%
  3. Ian

25.0%
  4. Natalie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
  2. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    With the release of the final Star Wars movie on the horizon, I figured that now would be the best time to get the opinion of the fans on various aspects of the movie. A poll will be posted every Wednesday and will continue until the Wednesday prior to the release of the movie. Feel free to place your vote and to discuss the topic. (But be sure to black out spoilers for those who are ?Spoiler Free Till Episode III?.)

3. SquallLeonhart

SquallLeonhart Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2004
    As has been stated in one of the webdocs, Ewan clearly has the most to live up to. He's playing a character, established almost 30 years ago, by one of the greatest actors to ever grace God's green earth. And according to that same webdoc, he WILL live up to it. And I for one agree, without having even seen the movie. And why? Cuz time and time again I've been blown away by this guys talent. See some of his other films, you'll agree. Trust me.

4. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    While I agree with you on some points, Mike. I gotta disagree. I mean, Ian is clearly going to be the guy to look at in this movie. Hell, I'm shocked they just don't call it "The Rise of Palpatine" because, and let's be honest here, Ian certainly has given his character a lot of backstory in the prequels, not to mention being at the center of The Most Contested Question In The History Of Star Wars Fandom Which I Will Not Mention. (TM) ;) And after his performance in TPM and AOTC, I think we can look forward to seeing Ian go nuts. (Especially from what we've seen in the teaser. ;) )

5. dooku-ca-choo

dooku-ca-choo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2004
    It's hard to say who will give the best performance without seeing the movie, but I'd have to say that Hayden Christensen's role has the most responsibility to the success of this film. The overall story of the prequels is of how Anakin becomes Vader, and in this film we will finally see the payoff. For many, how successful this movie will be hinges on how successful Hayden is in his performance. If he doesn't provide a strong performance, the movie will disappoint.

6. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002
    Well... Ian is a great actor, and I think he'll be amazing as Palpatine.

Runner up: Ewan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.