Revenge of the Sith Teaser Poster

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by REBO1971, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REBO1971 Jedi Knight

star 1
    What do you think about the Revenge of the Sith Teaser Poster? It can be seen at the Official Site:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/promo/news20041028.html

I must admit that when I saw it last night, I did not like it. But looking at it today, I do think that it looks cool. Maybe I did not like it last night because it has such a different look to it than the previous Teaser Posters. But once I got used to the new look, I really like it. It cathces your eye and points to what the movie will be about, which is what a Teaser Poster is suposed to do. And it is a nice bookend to the Episode One Teaser. In that one, it had a young Anakin casting a shadow that looks like Darth Vader. Now we have an adult Anakin whose cape casts an image of Vader.

Now I can't wait to see the Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Color me unimpressed. Looks like someone with a very low knowledge of Photoshop put it together.
  3. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't like it too much either. I don't see enough detail in either Anakin or the Vader silhoutte.
  4. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    I like it. The heck with the poster though, I'm getting the t-shirt!
  5. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I don't see enough detail in either Anakin or the Vader silhoutte.
    Vader's image may have been deliberatly made without much detail, since it's supposed to have that image of foreshadowing to it. THe Anakin part of the poster looks pretty good IMO.

Not that I was in a huge rush to go buy any teaser posters. I still need to get my AOTC teaser/theatrical posters framed and hanging on my walls.
  7. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Blah, I like the fan-made one, that came out a couple of weeks ago, better.
  8. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    I actually like the poster... I even just bought the t-shirt of it!!
  9. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    This really cracks me up...and scares me at the same time:

TFN Episode III News

People are starting to look a little at the ROTS teaser poster, and they're starting to make out images in the Vader shadow.
  10. REBO1971 Jedi Knight

star 1
    People are starting to look a little at the ROTS teaser poster, and they're starting to make out images in the Vader shadow.

I saw this story over the weekend and I cannot make out any of what they say they are seeing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.