main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Revenge of the Sith Teaser Trailer! (What movie it's being shown in front of, no spoilers)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi_master_sal, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetalliJedi

MetalliJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    Gah! I click on the link to view the trailer and it comes up URL not found!! THey must be getting slamed w/ hits.

2. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    the sites not even working now! but i did just watch in on MTV....looks CRAZY cool!! i wish it were may NOW!!!

3. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    All I can say is...wow! Just freakin wow!
    I love getting the tingly spine :)

4. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Josh, check your e-mail...

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I just watched the trailer....MAN O MAN I can't wait. It actually looks and feels like Star Wars!

6. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    OMG!! That was so freaky!!!! I can't wait!!!!

7. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Ohhhh YEAH!!!

Edited to avoid mentioning what I saw in the trailer, just in case someone considers the trailer a spoiler. Since I already know certain things it was not a spoiler for me, but I am still touchy on spoilers beyond what is in the actual trailer.

I am officially excited!!! The trailer did feel like I was seeing STAR WARS but slightly over the top. I will leave it at that.

8. RebelDawn

RebelDawn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    *Sigh* I missed it. Of course. Guess I'll have to wait forever now :(

9. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

RebelDawn... You can download it off the net. It's all over the place now. Of course, if you're on a modem connection, that could be unpleasant.

Hates modems,
    Yours truly

10. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    woohoo! i finally got into hyperspace and have been showing anyone who would give me the time of day!

11. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Fluke, since this thread specifically says no spoilers in the title of it, we shouldn't post them. However should you wish to share in you teaser trailer experience and want to discuss it you can always go here:

http://boards.theforce.net/Pittsburgh,_PA/b10105/16511225/?13

(Our "official" spoilers thread)

Trying to keep things "real"
    -Sal

12. Shewski

Shewski Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    Until monday... I must wait =(

13. Fluke_Groundrunner

Jun 1, 2001
    Ok, I didn't notice the "no spoilers" part. But is what we see in the trailer considered a spoiler? I believe that since it's an official release by Lucas Film it would be ok as long as we don't expand beyond what was seen.

14. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    There was a stink about mentioning the name of the movie before. So, to keep it simple we should put anything about EPIII in the spoilers thread. I know you don't want to know about the movie itself, so I'd suggest just posting your thoughts on the trailer in that thread and not reading the other stuff.

This is where we tread a thin line as to what's spoilers or not. The trailer alone has a huge amount of spoilers, so in watching it, noone can say they are spoiler free, not anymore. "Spoiler Lite" maybe, heh heh.

-Sal

15. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Yeah, because people have varying degrees of "spoiler-hood" it'd be best to keep that stuff in the spoiler thread. Helps keep the forum tidy, also.

I guess just be careful what you read in there so you don't get more info than you want.

So yeah,
    Yours Truly

16. RebelDawn

Nov 6, 2002
    *Has dsl*

*Makes plans to go find the trailer online* ;)

Thank you ben_ethus :)

17. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Why doesn't someone create a thread for just talking about what was in the trailer nothign more. Anythign else that talking about what was in the trailer would be considered a spoiler and would need to be in the spoiler thread. That way everyone that saw the trailer can talk about the trailer without getting spoiled?

18. RebelDawn

Nov 6, 2002
    :(

Everyone's removed their links "at the request of LFL"

19. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Not all of them. Here's a link that was supplied in the SW PA state collecting group:

http://www.netenigma.com/starwars/

you'll then find a link there that you can either watch the trailer or download it.

20. RebelDawn

Nov 6, 2002
    thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! It's tooooooo awesome for words!

:D

21. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Okay, if you want spoilers on just the trailer, you'll need to highlight the space below, which gives a complete run-down of what happens in the trailer:
    SPOILER WARNING

[color=D4D8DE]
    Star Wars Episode 3
    Revenge of the Sith Trailer
    Trailer Summary

00 minutes :07 seconds - 20th Century Fox Logo
    00:09 - Lucasfilm Logo
    00:14 - "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."
    00:19 - Luke Skywalker in A New Hope (ANH) walks out to view the binary sunset on Tatooine.
    00:23 - Obi-Wan Kenobi in ANH speaks to Luke about the Jedi.
    00:26 - Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace (TPM) brandishes his light saber before the final duel with Darth Maul.
    00:27 - Shot from Attack of the Clones (AOTC) of the clone troopers walking into the transport star ships.
    00:29 - Shot from AOTC of the clone troopers at the end of the movie with transports lifting off in the background.
    00:23 - First Revenge of the Sith shot of Obi-Wan and Anakin with their backs toward the camera, walking up to a window during the day.
    00:36 - AOTC shot of Anakin looking evil just before the Tusken slaughter.
    00:38 - AOTC shot of Anakin riding the swoop bike on Tatooine.
    00:41 - ANH Obi-Wan continues his voice-over.
    00:42 - Second Revenge of the Sith shot. A hooded Anakin turns to the camera with red and yellow eyes much like Darth Maul's.
    00:50 - Shot of erupting volcanoes on Mustafar.
    00:56 - Geonosians ride giant beetles in a Mustafar lava field.
    00:58 - Black screen with Darth Sidious saying: "Lord Vader?" followed by Vader saying: "Yes Master?" and Sidious reply: "Rise."
    01 minute :04 seconds - Darth Vader, strapped to a table, begins to rise.
    01:05 - A hooded Obi-Wan looks up. He is in a darkly lit area with sunlight seen in the background. This is possibly a location on Utapau.
    01:06 - Palpatine turns to look at the camera.
    01:07 - Vader continues to rise.
    01:08 - R2-D2 on the Tantive IV.
    01:08 - C-3PO on the Tantive IV.
    01:09 - Padme turns to look at Obi-Wan with a terrified look on her face.
    01:09 - Mace Windu raises his light saber above his head. This shot is inside Palpatine's office.
    01:10 - Vader continues to rise.
    01:11 - Chewbacca and Tarfful the Wookiee.
    01:12 - Yoda, in Palpatine's doorway, opens his cloak to reveal his light saber.
    01:13 - Vader finishes his rise and locks into frame.
    01:17 - Two star fighters speed past the camera during the Battle of Coruscant.
    01:18 - Anakin kisses Padme.
    01:19 - Yoda, in Palpatine's office, pulls out his ignited light saber and points with it.
    01:19 - A star fighter in the Battle of Coruscant speeds along the hull of a capitol ship towards the camera.
    01:20 - Mace Windu fights against a red-bladed light saber in Palpatine's office.
    01:20 - A large Wookiee army cheers on the Kashyyyk beach. Republic walkers and troop transports can be seen in the background.
    01:21 - Tion Meddon (Bruce Spence) snarls at Obi-Wan.
    01:22 - Flaming capitol ship heads into Coruscant with a fire ship spraying water on it.
    01:22 - A very angry Anakin does an overhead slash with his light saber.
    01:23 - R2-D2 in a grimy area.
    01:24 - Padme, with a ANH Leia haircut, hugs Anakin.
    01:24 - A small Naboo cruiser flies away from Mustafar.
    01:25 - Obi-Wan and Anakin, both with blue-bladed sabers, fight on Mustafar as lava erupts around them.
    01:26 - Capitol ships fire on each other above Coruscant.
    01:27 - Anakin grabs Obi-Wan's neck with his robotic arm.
    01:27 - A tri-fighter flies toward the camera during the Battle of Coruscant.
    01:28 - Obi-Wan held near the ground by Anakin.
    01:29 - Anakin holds Obi-Wan's light-saber arm as he continues to force him to the ground.
    01:30 - A star ship hanger door slams shut.
    01:30 - A very angry Darth Sidious swings his red-bladed light saber at something possibly small and close to the ground.
    01:31 - A large explosion on a capitol ship above Coruscant.
    01:36 - Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith logo.
    [/color]

End of highlight area.

-Sal

22. Fluke_Groundrunner

Jun 1, 2001
    So was the trailer playing before The Incredibles or not? I went to see it on Friday but got there at the movie start time expecting the trailers to start then, but they already passed.

23. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    It's playing on some screen of the Incredibles. you have to specifically ask. I think not all of the screens at Lowes for the Incredibles are showing the ROTS trailer, for instance.

24. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    And you may need to ask them if it is the trailer for "Sand Dogs." ;)

25. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    So, any word on when the next trailer is coming out? With EP II the forbidden love trailer came out two weeks after the breathing teaser. Clearly this isn't the case this time, but there will eventually be another trailer coming out, so I'm just wondering wehen?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.