main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI REVENGE OF THE SITH trailer

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Forcebewitya, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hello friends! well I just got off the Force.net main page and have just finished reading the description of the upcoming trailer for ROTS and man does it sounds cool! So it got me thinking, I for one will be at whatever movie it shows along with and I was thinking that we all should meet up at a show time when we find out more and watch it together. There is no date to my knowlege yet but I just decided to make this thread in my excitement. So here we can discuss the trailer and once we learn more, the time place etc...

Forcebewitya.

2. AnakinsAngel4

AnakinsAngel4 Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2004
    Hi. I just read the trailer, too. Very cool! Great idea to meet to view it. Have to see what my family plans are, etc. Will keep watching the post.

May The Force Be With Us All!!!

3. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    it sure seems to be a great trailer

4. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Yes I agree it sounds very cool. And now I just got finished seeing the Episode III teaser poster....wow I will say this. Although Episode III probably wont be my all time favorite (love the originals too much) I do think that this is probably my favorite poster and it really captures the dark theme of the film. Its reminiscent of the first Matrix poster which was curiously enough the most dark of the three films.

Forcebewitya!

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    The trailer is supposed to be with Pixar's The Incredbiles which opens on 11/5/04. Just like Monsters IMC. and AOTC in 2001. St. Louis already has plans for this one. The trailer looks incredible!

6. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    It will also be seen November 4th. on TV and on Hyperspace and AOL

7. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    hey, how about this. Next meeting at my house on November 4th? That way we could watch the trailer and then if we have time if everyone isn't busy we could watch one of the films after wards? I dont have school those days so its not a big deal for me. I also will probably be seeing the trailer the following day at the Incredibles. Tell me what you think.

Forcebewitya.

8. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    According to my info, the trailer won't hit the regular public outside of a theater until the 8th of November.

Since I'm not a Hyperspace member, I won't be seeing it until then. I really want to see The Incredibles. Maybe I'll splurge and go see it, but probably not on the 5th, when it comes out.

I'll let you know when I see it. Until then, I won't read this topic. I don't want it spoiled.

9. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    AOL will be airing it that day.
    Thursdays are no good for me
    I have Show Choir Practice at 6:30

10. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    OK, Who wants to go see the Incredibles this Saturday?
    I'm thinking of going to one of the matinee showings.
    Anyone else want to go then too?

11. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I have no money
    I've seen the trailer though 6 times already

12. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Yeah I have watched it a lot too! its so awesome!!!!!! I dont know if I can go on Saturday, because I work from 1-9. But the trailer is definitly superb.

Forcebewitya.

13. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    Awesome?
    Did you guys see the same trailer I did?

I was disappointed a bit by it. Half of it was old scenes spliced together. The few scenes that were new were flashed on the screen so fast that it made little sense.

I guess I can be a bit too critical at times.. maybe.

14. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    I agree with you, Rick. I really didn't think much of it. It was a nice teaser, but nothing spectacular.

15. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Its just a Teaser
    We won't have any good look at scenes from the film until the real Trailers come out starting early next year

16. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Its just a Teaser

Exactly, you cant expect a whole lot from a teaser. Remember the Episode II teaser? I think that this one had more substance. I actually liked it because hearing Obi-Wan say those familiar lines again was awesome. I know what some of the scenes are just because of stuff I have heard from Eric, but yeah it was brief. Still awesome though and enough to give me goosebumps.

Forcebewitya.

17. JediRacer8

JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2004
    Hey everyone, I haven't visited the Madison board in a while so wanted to say hello. I saw the trailer online but went to The Incredibles to get the big screen thrill (the movie wasn't bad either). Enough to give me chills and make me wish May were closer. Are any of you following the Clone Wars novels/comics?

18. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Only the ones on Cartoon Network.

19. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Haven't really read any ove them but I do follow them the best I can.

20. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    I am following the Clone Wars comics. I visit Westfield comics every month and pick up the new one. I really enjoy them. It sure is hard to believe that the prelude comics to Episode III are already starting gives me chills of anticipation!

Forcebewitya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.