main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge Of The Sith (XBox, PS2)

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by heels1785 , Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I talked to the dude from GameStop yesterday and he said that they would only be doing reservations for the game for those who wanted it on May 5th. The cost is 5 bucks, which goes towards the game, and you get an exclusive Vader poster with it.

This was the one on Hwy 29 in Spartan City, BTW. This game is supposed to be the best SW action game released, and here's the website if you haven't seen it.

Revenge Of The Sith (XBox, PS2)

I say its worth it, just wanted to fill you guys in.

2. Jedi-Kermit

Jedi-Kermit Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2004
    Or you can go to TRU and Reserve the game for $5.00 (Xbox or PS2) and get a Two-pack of Star Wars Controllers (Xbox or PS2) for $10.00 (Regularly $29.99)

3. MoFrinker

MoFrinker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    Hey Jedi-Kermit...do you work @ the Sprtbrg TRU?

4. Jedi-Kermit

Apr 23, 2004
    Yes, I do work at the Spartanburg TRU.

5. MoFrinker

MoFrinker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    Cool...I'm always in there checking to see if theres new Star Wars out on the shelves.As of this past Friday,nothing new.Would you maybe have any good news as to when we might see more figures or anything we haven't seen?Thanks in advance!

6. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Played this game at C3...it ROCKS!!!

Battlefront 2 also kicks major butt as well.

7. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Dude, since you work at TRU, do you know if you guys have even gotten anything past the first 32 figures?

It's killing me seeing the same old ones. I know it's only been a month, but I really want that Clone Commander and Palpatine.

8. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Give in to your wallet and your path to the brokeside will be complete. :lol:

9. Jedi-Kermit

Apr 23, 2004
    Everyone is going to have to be patient about the figures. I know it may seem that the same ones are on the shelf for a while but it hasn't even been a month yet since the release. The product will move a bit quicker once the movie has been released and that is when newer figures will be easier to find. That is for all stores that carry Star Wars, not just TRU.

10. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Dropped my fifty today, can't wait for May 5th.

Yalc--did you get to play, or see, any of the new levels for Battlefront 2?

11. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Played the Tantive IV level and talked to a guy from Pandemic. They are really pulling stops out on BF2.

12. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Sweet! I am looking forward to the space battles in that game.

Got LEGO Star Wars today, just about to get going on it.

13. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    That game looks fun. Let me know how it is.

14. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Shall do.

The Battle Of Coruscant looks absolutely SICK.

15. Jedi-Kermit

Apr 23, 2004
    The Lego Star Wars Game is a blast. I have had alot of fun playing it. The Pod Race and Battle over Coruscant are my 2 favorite levels on the game.

16. padawanslave

padawanslave Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2003
    We, too, got to play this at CIII and it ROCKED. Unfortunately, we did not get around to reserving a copy, so I am off to try to find one on my own.
    Man, I hate the timing...LOL. I really need to buy my helmet this week but the game beckons me....

17. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    I've almost finished it.

It's great, but not as spectacular as I had thought. But it is awesome.

18. padawanslave

padawanslave Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2003
    I agree. I played it for several hours last night and just was not as impressed as I thought I would be. The controls and combos are a LOT like the Lord of the Rings games, so at least it was easy to pick up on the combos. I prefer Obi-Wan over Anakin, though!

Joy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.