REVENGE OF THE SITH!

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by ImperialMarchFace, Jul 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-FETT Chosen One

star 7
    Rolsy's taking control! YES! [face_laugh]
  2. DarthNomis Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  3. Darth-Mauls-Torso Jedi Master

star 3
    Revenge of the Sith? Me likey! It doesn't have the "What the hell?" factor AotC had (not a bad thing, imo), but given what we know goes down in this movie it's more than appropriate. That and saying Revenge of the Sith gives me a warm, happy feeling deep in my loins.

This geek is so pleased! Roll on RotS!

4. waheennay Jedi Master

star 4
    I just found out about the new title on E! News Live yesterday. I haven't been on the web since Saturday. I love it.
    Here's a few lines from ANH that I think correspond to how well the three prequels do:
    TPM:"Lost Tyree, lost Hutch. --Came from behind!"
    AOTC:"Negative, negative! It didn't go in! Just impacted on the surface!"
    and predicting for ROTS:
    "GREAT SHOT KID! THAT WAS ONE IN A MILLION!!"
  5. CrucibleThorn Jedi Padawan

It's too bad Sir Alec Guiness hated Star Wars because of the mindless fans who invaded his privacy on a consistent basis begging for his autograph and to touch the hem of his Obi Wan robe like he was Christ or something. He looked down on most of you as pathetic creatures with no lives because of your willingness to jump on any bandwagon that Hollywood carted past your trailer doors.

As quoted by rhonderoo:
    Z-z-zzzzz

Redundancy and lack of imagination. Score: -10

"Yeah, he gets an even worse score on the dismount"

****Contents Removed**** (flaming)
  6. LordMaul99 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I KNEW IT!!!! I'M HAPPY WITH THE TITLE!!

GL has the custom of putting unused things away, & using them in his later films. GL I'm proud of you!!

Now let's hope that this one is "DARK" as he promises.
  7. Jedihillis Force Ghost

star 4
    Freakin' finally! A title I can be proud to speak after saying Star Wars. Man, I really like this title. It's a good sign for things to come IMO. I like the nod to Revenge of the Jedi as well. ;)
  8. XJ3-Pilot Jedi Knight

Anyone else noticed that the one complaining about the title have JUL 04 under their name? Funny.

Anyways... I like the title. Fitting, even if it sounds like a bad B-Movie (they all do, but ANH started out as a B-Movie).
  9. CrucibleThorn Jedi Padawan

Sorry mate I've been reading this forums since Aug of 2001 and the title still sucks. It's also been quite interesting to see these Nazi moderators on this board edit my flaming posts of people flaming me. At least try to be consistent and fair...you bitches.
  10. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    the title is awesome.
    like hopefully episode 3 being the best most pivotal one so is the title

-Mel
  11. WookieeClash Jedi Knight

All the Star Wars titles have that 50's style sci-fi/B-movie sound to them, which is what Lucas wants. Revenge of the Sith is a great title. Also ties in with Episode VI's name too.

Thats what me thinks.

:)
  12. Barth Force Ghost

star 4
  13. Anakin_Skywalker021 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Am I the only one who wanted it to be called

Star Wars Episode 3: Sorry about the other 2?
  14. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 9
    You and that dumbass from VH-1's "Best Week Ever" program.
  15. Anakin_Skywalker021 Jedi Knight

star 3
    hey hey hey, no hating VH1. Would've been funny if they used that title though. But Revenge of the Sith is far by the best title out of the 3 PT movies.
  16. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5

isn't that going to be the title of the parody by the Wayans brothers???? :D :D

-Mel
  17. Pigeon_At_Large Jedi Knight

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, at last we will have our revenge" I guess in hind-sight, we knew the title of Episode 3 a long time ago. Did anyone ask the question why the Sith wanted revenge after this line in TPM ?
  18. Count_Cuckoo Jedi Master

star 4
    Pigeon, Lucas has come out and said why they wanted revenge. Its in one of the threads on here, cant think which one.
  19. G-FETT Chosen One

star 7
    I got my Revenge of the Sith T-Shirt yesterday. It took just 3 days to get to the UK from California. A lot of people complain about StarWarsShop, but you can't get a better service than that, IMO. :D
  20. Count_Cuckoo Jedi Master

star 4
    3 days aint bad, normally takes about 6 to the UK.
  21. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    how much was shipping???

-Mel
  22. The Gatherer Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I think that Revenge of the Sith is a perfect choice of title for Episode III.

A little strange on two accounts though:

A) It was picked as a fan favourite for YEARS
    B) Odd having two Star Wars films in a row having "of the" in the title.

What I like MOST about the title, is that it perfectly mirrors the title of Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

It also fits perfectly, considering the line of dialogue from Darth Maul in Episode I "...at last we will have revenge"! ;)
  23. Padawan_Lamer Jedi Master

star 4
    B) Odd having two Star Wars films in a row having "of the" in the title.

Why?? Why is that so wierd for some people? Get over the patterns people. They are made up by geeks, not by Lucas. I'm actually a little surprised that people aren't pissed that the word "THE" appeared in all three PT titles, yet only in two of the OT titles. The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!! :p
  24. Helmet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Am I the only one who wanted it to be called

What would they have changed ANH's and ROTJ's titles to since those 2 prequel films are better than these?

25. Darth_Slayer Jedi Knight

star 1
    G-FETT,

I ordered my shirt the day they posted on the official site. I guess about one week after the official title release, and still no shirt. I'm in Florida, and it's been like two weeks. What gives? Now the site says, "ships August 23rd." Does anyone have any input. Maybe they sold out? I don't know, but I'm a little put off. They have my order on record, but no shirt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.