REVENGE OF THE SITH!

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by ImperialMarchFace, Jul 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I ordered it the very day it was offered too. My account also says August 23rd.

Damn foreigners gettin' their shirts afore us 'mericans. :mad:
  2. Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling

star 7
    ha. I got mine off of Ebay, and received it last week!
  3. G-FETT Force Ghost

star 7
    Thats cool! :D

You know why George give's us Europeans better treatment? Because our critics love his movies more than American critics! [face_laugh]

Seriously, you should e-mail StarWarsShop and find out whats going on. :)
  4. orn-free-tada Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I sooooooooo want an ep III t-shirt form starwarsshop.com:

But the shipping is $20!!!! more than the shirt..

( im still getting one though...ill pay the full price because i love starwars so much :cool:)
  5. DarthBullGates Jedi Master

star 4
    Got my tshirt today! It's great. I'm the first on the block to get asked the age old question....

"WTF is a Sith?"

I just grin and cackle and force choke the ignorant sobs

VVVVVVVVVV

Most people don't pay that much attention to details. Before I was a GFFA fan I remember knowing (because of a friend) about Darth Vader being "THE Dark Lord of the Sith" but I didn't know what a Sith was. I remember I thought maybe the Sith were a race that worshiped Vader. I had no idea that the Sith were the anti-Jedi.
  6. RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus

star 7
    You know what bothers me about that? Darth Vader has been labled The Dark Lord of the Sith since the original trilogy. It was never mentioned in the films until Phantom Menace, but it sure as hell was in the novel, the collectible cards I got out of my Wonder Bread, and everywhere else.

7. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    Well at least now people will learn who the Sith are. That's the important thing.
  8. GreenWrinklyYoda Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes...soon they will all know [face_devil]
  9. spacerocker Jedi Master

star 4
    You know why George give's us Europeans better treatment? Because our critics love his movies more than American critics!

Really? European critics actually like the Prequels!?!? Seems like everyone who's not a big fan hates them.

Hmmmm.... *thinks about moving to Europe*
  10. Master-Fett Force Ghost

star 6
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

the title of ep3 is now confirmed to be REVENGE OF THE SITH! go crazy.
  11. TiniTinyTony Episode VII Movie Poster Contest Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    Check out the top 10 rejected titles on the Bantha Tracks. The used one of my suggestions for number 7.

http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/banthaonline/f20040812/indexp4.html
  12. JediJen-aaha Force Ghost

star 2
    I've said it many times...but...I LOVE THE TITLE!
  13. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "WTF is a Sith?"

I get that everytime I tell people the Episode 3 title! ignorant fools - you will know soon enough [face_devil]

-Mel
  14. DARTHJOSHSAN Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey Guys!!!

Who thinks the twins should be named in ROTS, coz its gonna stuff up all the CT plots, and Obi Wan should not be around for Leias birth, "That boy was our last hope." "No there is another". Come on is he that old, and stupid. He cant just forget about Leia.

Another Thing,,
    Vader shouldnt be named ether, we should see Anakin lieing down on a table and see the vader suit from behind and hear siddious say, "You have failed me for the last time. Darth Vader shall take your place now" or something like that. and then the surprize in The Empire Strikes Back will still be a surprize.

Cheers for the time
  15. G-FETT Force Ghost

star 7
    The twins will be named and Obi-Wan knows everything. His comments will be explained in ROTS, byt he fact that he and Yoda put all their egg's in one basket with Luke. So, by the time we get to ESB Obi-Wan thinks that it's too late to get to Leia-Yoda clearly has a plan, though.

Also, there really is no point hiding Anakin becoming Vader. Thats what the PT, heck the Saga, is all about.

As for people's reactions when they see you wearing the ROTS T-Shirt; I've not had anybody actually speak to me about it, but I have had lot's of people looking and some people nudge the person they are with and whisper....

It's pretty funny! [face_laugh]
  16. DarthBullGates Jedi Master

star 4
    Vader shouldnt be named ether, we should see Anakin lieing down on a table and see the vader suit from behind and hear siddious say, "You have failed me for the last time. Darth Vader shall take your place now" or something like that. and then the surprize in The Empire Strikes Back will still be a surprize.

Now that would surprise me. Who would figure out that Vader was Anakin Skywalker unless we see him put in the suit. Come on now guy

17. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Vader not named?!?!?! You're kidding, right? Right?

He'll be a Sith before the battle with Obi-Wan. The suit doesn't make him a Sith.
  18. DARTHJOSHSAN Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I hate the fact that people think that they are two different triogys. "PT" and "CT". they should be thought as one entire 12 hour movie.

SO!!! that brings me to my point, we shouldnt find out that Anakin is Darth Vader.

And I also dont want to see Padme die ethier, I think she should go and live on Adderan with Bail, and then every body thinks she dies in "A New Hope" from the death star destroying the planet , but we will find out in "Return Of The Jedi" that she must have died sometime between "Revenge Of The Sith" and "A New Hope". That would give it a nice twist.

Peace Out

Star Wars Fact Files Rule
  19. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    well it would work but I'd rather see it differently. with more conflict!

-Mel
  20. Pooja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    SO!!! that brings me to my point, we shouldnt find out that Anakin is Darth Vader.

Yeah. Yeah, we should, and we will. We already have, but we will again.
  21. Vaderbait Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    What if Obi-Wan arrives after the birth because they requested his presence after the battle with Anakin. Naturally, Padme would want to keep as many peopel in the dark as possible that there are two, and Yoda would agree, figuring that thepeople who need to know would find out eventually. So Obi-Wan thinks that there's only one child, and is given custody of him.
  22. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Love the title except I always want to call it "Return of The Sith" for some reason. I guess because "Revenge of the Jedi" was the teaser title for Return of the Jedi.

still, great title.
  23. JAKEFETT Jedi Knight

star 2
    I can remember back when I was a young lad and I got my hardcover Empire Strikes Back book with everyones picture in the beginning. First I read Chewbacca's "200 year old wookie". I thought whoa! Chewies 200 years old! Then Darth Vader's "Dark Lord of the Sith". Hmmm, Sith? I thought if Darth Vader's part of it, then it must be cool.
  24. patico74 Jedi Knight

star 3
    rember lucas wanted the title to be revenge of the jedi to change it at the last minute cause revenge is not a jedi concept i love revenge of the jedi it is perfect there was never another choice.
  25. Ann1e-Skywalker Jedi Knight

Ob-the jedi are now all but extinct master yoda
    Yoda- Faith, Master Obi wan, a jedi must have
    Ob-The empire has taken control! the jedi are disgraced and dshonoured!
    Yoda- Honor matters not to me, our age will yet come again, the force has shown
    Ob- When is this moment of truth?
    Yoda- clouded, this remains
    Ob- master yoda we are finished the jedi will become ancient myths of skewed and forgotten warriors
    Yoda- The force tells me not this
    Ob- Master Yoda there-is-no-hope!
    Yoda- A vurgence in the force i feel, A new hope indeed, have we
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.