main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Revenge of the Sith

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediScout, Jul 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Thats what people were told at ComicCon that EP III is going to be called.

Dale

Even got the shirts out already.

http://shop.starwars.com/Product/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=389

2. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    Seems it is everywhere now. Though, I must say: Star Wars: ROTS..? I hope that is not a sign of things to come...

Brandon

3. chewbacca1138

chewbacca1138 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Wow Brandon...I believe you have come up with quite a truth...How we could not see it, well.

This is GL's way of getting revenge on us...for paying his bills...;)

4. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I'll take it. I like the nod to the old RotJ title. Susan called Melanie live from SDCC soon after she heard, and Melanie passed the word to me. I was excited to know, and and could find not a soul that cared. But in the words of a puppy-dog Luke, "I care."

There're a lot of worse options. Heck, this is the first title I was happy with right off the bat. -Campbell

5. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Well now we have all the names for all 6 of these movies, TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, and ROTJ. Thats quite a list I'll say. I cant wait for the movie to come out now! I do agree with Campbell, I liked this one in the beginning, I was so iffy about Attack of the Clones until it finally came out, then it made more sense.

6. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I guess Darth Maul said it so long ago, "at last we will have our revenge on the jedi". Talk about forshadowing.

7. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    So, then, what does everyone believe people will refer to each of the six movies as? I mean, when talking to people, how will you "shorten" the names? I think it'll be like this: Menace, Clones, Sith, Star Wars, Empire, and Jedi. I don't ever think it'll 'really' be called "A New Hope" and then shorten it to "Hope." I've yet to hear anyone say, "Hey, what's your favorite scene in Phantom?" But you do hear "What's your favorite scene in Menace?"

And when referring to Episode IV, as I said, even Uber Nerd Fans still call it simply Star Wars. But what does everyone else think?

Brandon

8. chewbacca1138

Mar 12, 2002
    Well if I'm talking online with someone this is how I normally refer to the other five: TPM, AOTC, ANH, Empire and Jedi (sometimes ESB and ROTJ).

Verbally, I say: Episode 1, Clones, A New Hope, Empire and Jedi.

As for Revenge of the Sith:

Well, I'm a bit hesitant on writing ROTS all over the place. For now, I suppose I'll call it either Sith or Revenge...dunno yet...

9. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I like it. :)

Hee hee . . . ROTJ, ROTK, ROTS . . .

Um . . . anyone else notice it spells "rots"?

Dana
    *nineteen days until I'm in Orlando*

10. LoboStele

LoboStele Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2002
    I like it! :)

I liked the whole "revenge of the Jedi" concept that was originally for ROTJ, but i think it's cool that GL canned it then, and has resurrected it now.

I gotta get me a T-Shirt! :)

11. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Stefanie nailed the way I say it pretty much. I also refer to them as e1, e2, e3, e4, e5, e6 a lot, especially when labeling things. I actually do say A New Hope, and have for about a decade or so. -Campbell

12. chewbacca1138

Mar 12, 2002
    I have caught myself SAYING Episode 3 still...I suppose it will not change for a while!

13. radicalray

radicalray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2004
    I wore my ROTS shirt on the plane trip home, it generated many SW conversations. The event was incredible, I had to really work hard to get all the exclusives I wanted. Tough show!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.