REVENGE OF THE SITH

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok guys, it's been almost 3 days since the offical ROTS trailer came out and not a peep out of anybody! What did everyone think?

I saw it first on Access Hollywood and taped it (yes, I still own a VCR) and watched it a few times. It got me amped. Then I was sent a link and downloaded it and watched it, slowed it down, looked at everything carefully and got stoked even more. THEN, I went to see The Incredibles (which I highly recommend btw, but don't bring the real young kiddies) and saw it on the big screen. All I can say is.. WoW! I mean, WOW!! I cannot wait! The duel scenes looked good, Sidious fighting was AWESOME, and of course the opening battle is going to top anything we've seen before!

So come on people.. let's hear what you think!!
  2. SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    The first time I heard about this was on Fanforce and they had a good description about the trailer and after I got done reading it I couldn't wait to see the trailer. Then I found out that it was going to be on Access Hollywood and when I saw it I thought it was awesome. I really wish that I had taped it but I don't think I have any room on any of the tapes I have. After I saw it I wanted May 19, 2005 to be tomorrow.
  3. Darth-Jaguar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I thought it was cool. I like how they had Obi-Wan from A New Hope talking about Darth Vader in the beginning, showing Darth Vader rising, and showing Chewie and the other Wookiees the best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.