Revenge of the Sith???

Discussion in 'Augusta, GA' started by MaraKenobi, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraKenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    So what are we doing fellow geeks?

Tickets went on sale today!

I heard that there's a digital theater in AL playing it...or are we going to Atlanta? Or staying here?

I wouldn't mind doing any of the above...I've just got to see what my only Star Wars friend at church is doing and if Sam is gonna go...

God bless,
    Malz
  2. Jedi_TaganCalera Jedi Master

star 1
    ALABAMA?! Man if you're gonna travel to see it don't go to Alabama of all places! Come down to Tampa! ;)

Speaking of which we leave day after tomorrow to move down there ourselves. Tonight will likely be our last night of internet access for a while. Our phone number will be shut off on Friday if you wanna call (if you need the number as Headhunter or Bluestarwizard, they have it).
  3. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know yet. I'm looking at a whole lot of places: Aiken, Augusta, Atlanta, Rock Hill, Columbia, Greenville, or Charolite.
  4. MaraKenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Lots of places :eek:

:p

Yeah I agree JTC, I think that was just the closest one that my friend saw that was playing it.

Maybe staying here would be good...I don't know, someone else contribute :p
  5. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll be seeing the movie at midnight at the Regal Cinemas at the Mall of Georgia. :D Good luck getting tickets, guys, wherever you decide to go. Only 28 days left!
  6. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Whoa, hey Kas! :D

Cool, thanks for letting us know! :D

How have you been lately?

God bless,
    Malz
  7. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hello hello! :) I've been great, how about you?
  8. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Pretty good at the moment :D

Hope to see you soon!

God bless,
    Malz
  9. bluestarwizard Jedi Master

star 1
    Just want to throw this out at you guys. The Macon Clones already have a lineup planned at the AmStar in Macon. Sandra and I will be going down there for the premiere and I will probably be doning the jedi costume. :) I think it's going to be a blast as they have a really good group, and since our group is kinda small it would be great to get together with the Clones. If your thinking it's to far, hey, this is the last one and it only comes once, so it would be great to get together with some folks that love the movies as much as we do. Sandra and I will probably be going down and hanging out for the day on the 18th and spending the night. I believe with a waiver you can pitch a tent if you like and if I'm wrong feel free to chime in Charles. :) So anybody that's interested just let me know so we can aquire some tickets for you and get you a waiver for the lineup...Chris.
  10. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oooh, that would be fun!

I think I'll stay here though, I agreed to see it at Regal 20 with a few people :( Maybe I could come out there for the day and then rush back that night...hmm...

Mallory
  11. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    We will be set up in Macon from May 16 through May 19. I have rented an RV and we hope to have some local media coverage as well as some fun things to do over the few days that we'll be there.

Our lineup is taking place as part of the local "Relay for Life" despite the fact that the actual relay was held in April. Our event is called "Lineup for Life" and we are taking pledges and donations to benefit the Bibb County Chapter of the American Cancer Society.
  12. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Cool! That'll be awesome! :D Maybe I'll come visit y'all for that part and then be here for the movie :D
  13. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I found out some of my plans. Senior Exams start on the 18th. I can leave school on the 18th at about 10:00. I can skipp the 19ths Exam, so basically I'm free on the afternoon of the 18, and all day on the 19th. My dad is going to be NC and my mom doesnt to take the van farther than Augusta, so I can can meet you there Malz.
  14. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, well that's cool! :D

We'll have to make sure we get the same theater number though! Bringing any people with you?

God bless,
    Mallory
  15. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    Not sure yet. Wednesday is the Start of Senior Exams, now I'm tring to find some people who are exempting them.
  16. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Alright :D

I'm bringing a couple family members and a couple friends from my church :D
  17. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    Have you guys gotten a Theater yet?

It's looking like I should have my brother there. :D we haven't missed a release date together since th3e SE back '97.
  18. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Cool! :D

Theater #10! It had the most seats left! So make sure you get that one :D
  19. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    well Fandango isn't doing online orders I guess I'll have to head out there.
  20. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    w00t. I looks like there is gonna be at least 4 of us going.
  21. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  22. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually We talked it over, and we are going to Go to the Theater here in Aiken, We would be able to get more People There, and I would be able to haul out a Grill a do a Tail Gate. Plus this would be an awesome way for me to get in touch with Fans here in Aiken Meaning more people in the Fanforce. :D
  23. SoyTuPadre Jedi Padawan

Sweet :cool:

Okay, well you recruit people in Aiken and I'll recruit people in Augusta! :p

Our plan to take over the world is working...

Everything is going as I have forseen
  24. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    It's getting Crazy, Word is getting around about the party already. I've had people come up to me asking "are you that guys who's doing big Star Wars party? I wanta come."
  25. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Awesome! :D :cool:

What all are you planning on doing?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.