Revenge of the Sith???

Discussion in 'Augusta, GA' started by MaraKenobi, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I'm gonna have my laptop there playing all the DVDs. I'm gonna take up a collection and buy some food for a tailgating food. Hopefully we will cause enough of a stir to get the local papers out there.
  2. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, I'm sure you will...maybe the news channels too! :cool:
  3. PalpatineisaGangsta Jedi Knight

star 1
    My three friends and I are heading up to the Regal 20 from Sandersville tomorrow around 6pm. We purchased our tickets through Fandango a few weeks ago. We are clueless to how that works there. Can we go pick up our tickets, go eat, then come back and get in line for the actual showing? Do you have to pick up your "real tickets" from the theater or do you use the print out from Fandango as your ticket? Confused. lol.

Any help would be mucho appreciated =D.

Also, what type of line can we be expecting between 7pm and 8:30pm?

Thanks!
  4. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    If its anything Like The theater here in Aiken (which is Also a Regal) You take the Print out or your credit card to the ticket counter. then they will print out the real tickets for you.
  5. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yeah take whatever FanDango gives you to the box office and they'll give you your ticket :D

I don't know about the line...I'll be there at around 9 or so...I've never gone to Regal 20 for a SW movie!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.