main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the Tarkins *Relatively New*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by empress of justice, Feb 15, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    This is what I was wondering, Why do we have such a cool character as Governer Tarkin, but nothing to follow up, yeah, one of the comics gives him a wife, but other than that, nothing. Another ponderence (is that a word? :) ) of mine is how does everyone in the galaxy find out that Luke and Leia are Vader's kids and when do Luke and Leia find out about their mother i think this one explains it pretty well......

Luke Skywalker rested in sickbay on the medical frigate, Could it only have been two days ago that he had his battle with Vader and the Emperor? The memory of the force lightning coursing through his body was vivid, too vivid. He could remember each scream, each plea to Vader--his father--for help. Yet something confused him, why had his father paused? Why did he appear to be remembering something? Luke feared that his father would let him die at Palpatine's hands, then suddenly something amazing happened: Vader grabbed the Emperor and tossed him off the ledge, the Emperor's final screams of betrayal were the last sounds Luke heard from the tyrant, before he exploded into a ball of blue flame.

Leia came into the room, looking extremly haggard. He couldnt blame her though, since the discovery that Bail Organa wasn't her father and the terror of the galaxy was the true owner of that title, she had been in a state of denial. She sat down and managed a small smile as she sat on the end of the med-bed. Though her eyes conveyed lack of sleep and long hours of worrying, she tried to make her voice sound cheerful.

"How are you feeling, Luke?"

"Like someone pumped 1000 volts of electricity into me."

A rough laugh punctuated the air as Han sauntered into the room.

"Dont worry, Leia, if Junior's got his sense of humor still, then it should only be a few hours until he's up and flying with the fleet again."

His voice took a more serious tone.

"There's some girl out there, came in a ship--the older flight technicians say its a J-type 327 Nubian, from the planet of Naboo."

"Palpatines homeplanet?" Leia gasped, Only one thing made sense, the mysterious visitor was an Imperial.

"What?" said Luke "what am I missing?"

"Sorry Luke, I forgot you didn't get much Galactic history on your uncle's farm."

"Lucky," muttered han under his breath before a warning look from Leia silenced him.

"Palpatine came from the planet of Naboo, the Nubians respected and adored him. but when Palpatine declared himself Emperor, the people vanished. All of them. No one knows what happened to them. According to records, Naboo was a peaceful planet, but not much else is known about it."

A faraway look flickered across Leia's face.

"Naboo," she said "the name sounds familiar..." Luke and Leia exchanged a look.

"Will you two quit doing that crazy twin thing!"

"Sorry Han, Luke said. "C'mon, Leia, let's see what's going on...."

2. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    Interests are piqued. Awaiting more.

3. Mara Jade Emperor's Hand

Mara Jade Emperor's Hand Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 1, 1999
    Very interesting... a nice start. I'll be watching this thread...

--Mara Jade

4. Leila

Leila Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 1999
    write more please

5. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Oh, by the way, you pronounce Marija "Maria".

The trio walked into the briefing room, where they had received their instructions for the battle of Endor. Already gathered were Mon Mothma, leader of the Alliance; Admiral Ackbar, leader of the Mon Calamari; General Madine, a Correlian who had left the planet, never to return many years ago to join the Alliance; and a strange girl. She was of a slender build, had brown skin and almond shaped eyes that showed intelligence, a secret, and a calmness about her. Her eyes also managed to show worry, fear and age that seemed impossible for her 17 years.

"What is your name?"

Leia asked trying to make the girl feel more at home, remembering all to well her "interview" with Vader. The girl's eyes widened in shock and she immediately kneeled to Leia and Luke, right knee touching the ground in respect.

"Busa madrina, busa padrino" The girl kept repeating, much to the confusion of the six rebels. The girl saw their puzzlement and tried to communicate in basic. "

"You are the heirs of the great Queen Amidala, her son and daughter. You are Prince Luke and Princess Leia. Padrino is Old Nubian for prince, and madrina is Old Nubian for princess."

"And what does "busa" mean?", asked Leia

"To rule."

"Rule what people? The Nubians disappeared years ago. The planet was destroyed before we were born." Leia scoffed.

"Where are your people?" asked Luke.

Slight tension filled the room momentarily as the girl bit her lower lip and took a breath. After a pause, she spoke again.

"My name is Keisha Panaka, my Father is the former Captain Panaka and my Mother is Marija Panaka."

Seeing the confusion on their faces not lessen she added, "I knew your mother....."
    How do you like the rewrite so far?

6. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Ladies, Gentlemen, and aliens of all ages (hey, you never know ) heres part 3

Out of the corner of his eye, Luke noticed a tech who was working on a computer in the frigate, he started to dismiss him and turn back to the conversation at hand when he noticed something peculiar, the tech appeared to be listening to every word of the conversation intently, too intently Luke decided??..He decided to investigate??"well tell her Luke" "I missed that tell her what Leia?" "tell her that its impossible, she can't know mother, she's not much older than 17. "ill take that as a compliment your highness," the girl interjected. "But that?s impossible, mother died over 20 years ago, to know her as well as you say you'd have to be at least 25 to remember her so well??." "never mind how I know her, you must listen, my people are in grave danger??." A sound not unlike a explosion occurred near the computer occurred, the tech left it muttering something about a problem about the computer and the hyperdrive, For the first time Luke could read his nameplate: CHIEF TECHNICIAN BENEDICT PESTAGE. "odd Mon Mothma noted, the hyper drive was at 100% after the damages from the battle were repaired, Keisha looked under the computers desk and informed "ma'am the explosion was made with a child's firecracker, set on single explosion, that combined with the fact of the suspicious behavior of your technician leads me to one unfortunate conclusion: Mon Mothma, we have a traitor on board ?..What's near your hyperdrive engine room?" "Well" said Leia not completely sure where this question was headed, "there's the decrypt room where we decrypt imperial codes, the holo room where we send transmissions, the main hangar" "where my ship is??." Keisha finished. "Wait one minute, Han said, I may not be the brightest person in this room but I'm not dumb either, how can we know you're a friend?" "no offense but Han's question does make sense in a way, how do we know you?re a friend?" "simple she replied,
    if you don't want me here than ill go away and never return, you shall never now about your mother-and about the empires plans, if you wont trust me than the house of Palpatine will forever hold the galaxy in fear, the new emperor is said to be even more powerful than Palpatine.." "What are you talking about, the empire has been routed, we've won!!!!!" "no, don?t you understand, if the emperor reborn comes to the throne?.."WHO????" "the emperor reborn, the "dzny" or heir of Palpatine. Luke groaned, facing Palpatine had been bad enough, but Palpatine's, heir or "dzny" as the Naboo said the word, he hoped that he wouldn?t have to meet the heir for a very long time?." "to try to alleviate the worried look on Leia's face at this statement of Keisha's, he replied that he was sure that he could also defeat the emperor reborn." Keisha noticed Luke's bravado and replied " Luke, I know what the new emperor's like and you don't stand a chance against him.." As the six rebels moved away, walking to check out the situation, they ordered Keisha to stay in the room, As they left Leia told Keisha, "don?t worry about us, we've taken care of ourselves for years and nothing and nobody can be as dangerous as that. The door locked behind them and Keisha heard Han tell some of the alliance soldiers to guard the door. Keisha shook her head " 'pasdy,' [fools], they don?t realize, even now they are walking into his trap" Keisha vowed "I must warn them, whether I live or die, I will not betray the padrino and madrina, I made a promise to their mother and that promise I will keep????."

Meanwhile in the holo room????????????.
    A hologram shimmered in the darkened room as a spy reports to his dark, evil emperor?.
    "my emperor, I have learned important information from spying on these rebels, one of the Nubian slaves, Keisha Panaka is her name, I am unsure of her slave number, has escaped and is even now alerting the alliance to the plight of the Naboo if she gets their full commitment and support, then the entire slave operation on Coruscant, is doomed, calm yourself my nephew,

7. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Emperor Sate Pestage sat on his throne remembering the former glories of the empire, and remembering his son and his wife???.. He sighed, how he missed his dear wife, so devoted to him, she loved him and their son so much he remembered her last request, "protect our son" she had asked him as she lay dying??
    (96 years ago, I am going under the assumption of several timelines that Palpatine is 96 in Return of the Jedi.)
    "How is she, how is my wife," the young man asked the medic.
    The medic sighed, "she is?????.dying, she was to weak to support the child, she should have never been allowed to travel through hyperspace so many times, especially not this late in the pregnancy."
    "and the child?"
    "it?s a boy."
    Sate walked into the bedroom of their house in the Naboo wastelands where he and his wife had lived together for five years. He was heartbroken at what he saw, his gentle beautiful wife; so pale, so sickly, beads of sweat covering her face. His wife was a powerful Jedi and it pained him beyond belief to realize she couldn?t heal herself.
    "Regina, don?t leave me??"
    "I'm sorry, Sate, promise me?.promise me you'll protect our son."
    "yes my darling, I promise."
    "Sate, his name is Espaa."
    Then with a final breath, Regina Pestage left the world. Sate gently ran his hand down his wife's face then, taking the child from her arms covered her with the blanket
    10 years later
    "Dad, are you ready? you PROMISED you would take me into town to visit Theed today." Sate watched his young son, so tall already for one so young. Sate remembered all too well the night, a week after Espaa entered the world, two Jedi came to test Espaa and found him very strong in the force, they asked sate permission to take Espaa to the academy to begin his training. He had refused, why should the Jedi take his son when their kind had taken his wife, if she hadn't been on one of those "diplomatic missions" during her pregnancy she would have been alive.
    "Yes Espaa, where would you like to go first?"
    "I wanna see the swamps off the edge of Theed I've heard rumors about the things that live there, can we check it out dad?"
    "NO!!! Listen to me Espaa, that swamp is filled with inferior Gungans, they hate us and would sooner blast you than look at you."
    "But??.why?"
    "because Espaa, aliens are inferior beings to us. Man is above aliens and animals, never forget that my son."
    "I won't father."
    "may we see the Theed palace and the capitol buildings?"
    "yes"
    "ya know what dad?"
    "what"
    "I'm gonna become a senator when I grow up and then when I'm a senator I'm gonna rule the galaxy someday????"
    Sate had smiled to himself then, he remembered being filled with similar dreams as a boy. "why do you wanna be a senator?"
    "so I can go to Coruscant dad. I know ill be a good one, the people of Naboo will all respect me I know it."
    So father and son visited Theed. Sate was sure to show his son all of the sights and attractions, to Theed palace, where the king and queen of Naboo resided. But Espaa seemed extremely interested in the planetary defenses.
    "father, why do we only have a royal guard of 50 and no army?"
    "because, Espaa, Naboo has been at peace for years, so there is no need for an army."
    "but anyone could take over, even a Nemodian."
    "Nemodians? They are business-oriented aliens, they care only for a profit, they don't have the capabilities for war."
    "but what about those new battle droids and destroyer droids? If they're business aliens then they should have plenty of credits to buy a whole ARMY."
    Sate had only shaken his head. "you'll never see the Naboo fighting Espaa, they're too peace oriented."
    As they returned home, they found two men in black robes waiting for them at their doorway.
    "stand behind me Espaa,"
    "yes father"
    "who are you and what do you want?"
    the strangers smiled a long cruel smile, "we are the Sith, the dark lords of the galaxy, we've come for your son??.."
    Sate had heard stories of the Sith but dismissed th

8. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    ::wriggling in seat:: What's gonna happen???? This is great!! Original trilogy stories are too few and far between!!

Knight Obi Wan

9. PrincessLaura

PrincessLaura Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 1999
    THAT´S GREAT!!!
    Normally I only read threads that are supposed to be only FUNNY, but this one is REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!

10. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    ok, i actually have time so heres part five.

Keisha Panaka woke up at the new alliance base at Rollo 7, a woodland/jungle planet halfway in between Coruscant and Naboo. Everyone had been up late unloading the supply cruisers and celebrating the christening of their new base. Keisha had been assigned small but comfortable quarters. She sighed, today she would go through another briefing and she hoped it would go better than the last. Luke and Leia still didn?t seem to believe her, she sighed, everyday they waited was another day that her mother and father and all their people toiled in safety. One of the reasons Amidala had made sure Luke and Leia were hidden was that she hoped one day one or the other would safe her people, if she could not. Keisha made another vow to herself, she would convince them, she had done some research in ZZ-D21, her portable supercomputer and according to him, Luke's "aunt" and "uncle" had been murdered by stormtroopers. She knew that the empire had destroyed Alderaan, that was the final straw of the empire's tyranny for them, hopefully she would convince them somehow that her own people were in danger and that Luke and Leia were the only ones that could help. She would convince them????.

[This message has been edited by empress of justice (edited 02-21-2000).]

11. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    hey all, sorry no new post today no time my teachers have this alien idea that we have nothing better do to on a weekend than homework...........and i have tons, ill try to get part six in tomorrow. sorry again.

12. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    sorry, nothing today (ducks as rotten fruit, knives and blaster bolts are aimed in her direction Fortunately for eoj, all miss her). working on a WONDERFUL research paper ill try to get something in monday..... maybe even later today have a good sunday all!!!

13. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    hey all hears part 7 reply please i need feedback!!!! (thank you)

Pestage sat on his throne, another memory coming to him. His foolish nephew actually considered the black girl to be a deadly threat, she was but a minor annoyance; she had stolen one of the old Nubian ships therefore the ignorant Alliance would think her an imperial spy, she's probably being interrogated by them right now-and she deserved it. Palpatine had once tried to make her another concubine, but when she saw his advances, she ran from his son and hid in the lower levels of Coruscant, resurfacing a few weeks later, she had given his son several scars with the dagger she carried for protection, poor Espaa??if only the foolish girl had given in, his son had been badly wounded after her last attack???.He decided to activate the holocron, his nephews form slowly coming into focus, "nephew, I've decided to let you lead the fleet to take care of the rebels, locate them and bring that escaped slave alive, if you bring her to me unharmed, when I am done with her you may do what you like with her."

Keisha laid down on the levi-bed, her mind racing, why where they taking so long? Leia told her that they would come to take her to be briefed at 12:00 local time, but it was already 12:45 what was going on? She sighed and thought of the slave quarters, her mother tired and beaten after a hard days labor, for the Nubians were constructing many machines of destruction and building tall monuments to Palpatine's glory. Although the Nubians now despised Palpatine and would gladly have assassinated him had they gotten the chance, they could not stand up to their slave masters, the dreaded Tarkin family. While Lord Tarkin had died on the Death Star and Lady Tarkin had been held personably accountable for the Princess's escape???..Unfortunately the princess only saw the megonite miners, not the slaves which were further away from the great house. Now the Lord Genghis Tarkin, approximately Keisha's age was the overlord of the slaves, his little 6-year-old brother, Judas Tarkin was next in line as the future overseer. As Keisha continued her rendezvous down memory lane another less pleasing memory came to her, occasionally being summoned to the Imperial Palace, to act as another of Palpatine's concubines, she grew infuriated at the thought, as if she were one of his mindless mistresses! She escaped each time, either hid with Sperro, the Ho 'Din gardener or crawled down to the lower levels, then try to hijack a ship to freedom. Unfortunately she was caught each time and for a "punishment" was sent back to the Tarkin's estate, for a whipping, beating and day of being mocked, then returned to her duties.??
    There came a knock on her door.
    "Who's there?" she demanded.
    "Me, Leia, everyone's ready to brief you now, sorry we couldn't stick to the appointed time, but an emergency message came in from one of our spies in the Imperial Palace.
    "I'm ready madrina," and so Keisha prepared for the longest afternoon of her life????

[This message has been edited by empress of justice (edited 02-28-2000).]

14. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    sorry all no new post today but i will post soon gotta go!!!!

15. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Keisha sat down in the comfortable chair that was provided for her and took a deep breath. "ive already told you my name, Luke, Leia there is something you must know, your mother, the great queen amidala was a wise and just ruler, she was able to keep the peace for years, though she had to get rid of some external conflicts such as the nemodians and mandalorians, who tried to conquer our beloved home. Years later it was discovered that Darth Sidious, the only surviving sith lord, had ordered both groups to attack, both attacks strenghtened sidious and weakened amidala, though it was barely perceptible. Your mother felt a great sense of guilt for years, for when she was 14 she was tricked by an all too ambitious Palpatine to oust Chancellor Valorum out of office, placing Palpatine in power."

At this Luke and Leia felt a huge lump grow in their throats, it was their mother that had caused the rising of a tyrant, true she had been tricked, but they had a urge to clear their mother's name. Keisha noticed this. "Your people are even now still slaves crying for their delieverer to save them, will you? can you look at their faces and not hear their cries, that is why i came searching for you, i came to find the heirs of Queen Amidala, you are our only hope."

"Keisha," Leia replied, "we want to help your people, i would have done anything to protect Alderaan from Tarkin....."
    "yet you wont save your people from the Tarkins now."
    "what do you mean"
    "the tarkins are holding your people as slaves, you met the widow tarkin, i believe Leia, when you became 'Lerna' a housemaid for her, though i know that wasn't your choice...she was held personally responsible for her actions by vader, you have nothing to fear from her. However the tarkins left behind two sons, one 17 and the other 7. Now they hold the leash off our oppression......." Keishas voice trailed off and she bowed her head sadly, if only she could show them the horror of the slave camps, if only she could convince them.

"Keisha," Keisha looked up to see Luke and Leia smiling at her, obviously the twins had come to an agreement. "we will come with you........"

send all death threats, comments and suggestions to my email.

16. Knight Obi Wan

Dec 17, 1999
    Great work so far Empress!! So, on w/ the action!!

17. PrincessLaura

Oct 26, 1999
    GREAT!!! GO ON!

18. PrincessLaura

Oct 26, 1999
    GREAT!!! GO ON!

19. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    hey all, i know i havent posted for awhile-so im bringing this up from the ashes.

The small red planet below, now a slaveworld looked on the outside a planet at peace with it all, when in reality martial law was the general rule on much of the planet. Keisha gulped once and tried unsuccessfully to blink back tears. This was were her family had been slaving for years. The trip through hyperspace hadnt taken long though she still remembered a few scuffles on luke and leias part...........
    yes i know ive barely posted but ive gotta go to class soon Algebra II who needs it?!?! i will try to post daily

20. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    hey all, i know i havent posted for awhile-so im bringing this up from the ashes.

The small red planet below, now a slaveworld looked on the outside a planet at peace with it all, when in reality martial law was the general rule on much of the planet. Keisha gulped once and tried unsuccessfully to blink back tears. This was were her family had been slaving for years. The trip through hyperspace hadnt taken long though she still remembered a few scuffles on luke and leias part...........
    yes i know ive barely posted but ive gotta go to class soon Algebra II who needs it?!?! i will try to post daily

21. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    hey all heres the next part!!!
    Soon after Luke, Leia and Keisha had boarded the Nubian freighter Keisha noticed that the twins were strangely contemplative, so she decided to break the ice.

"are you ready to hear what happened to your parents?"

The twins answered in affirmative

"Many years ago, soon after your mother Amidala was coronated Queen, she was attacked by the Trade Federation"

"The trade federation? But they were business-aliens not warriors!"

"Princess Leia can i finish the story with as few interruptions as possible?"

Seeing Leia's embarrassed nod, Keisha continued: "First they blockaded us, then they invaded. Fortunately........"

An alarm was blaring, it was the ships comm system. Keisha turned on the comm, foolishly not reading the i.d.

The image of Emperor Sate Pestage came into view. "Well done, girl, bind the rebels and bring them onto my personal ship."

Keisha looked behind her to see a furious Luke and Leia........................

Yes, i know just when it was getting good.
    I've gotta go sorry Send all death threats, comments or questions either in this post or to my email.

22. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    hey all here's the next post!
    Keisha checked all of the controls, good at least everythings going well so far, she thought to herself. Thankfully the alliance had given their permission to allow Keisha to use her ship, the DELIVERER, to transport Luke and Leia. She joined Luke and Leia who were sitting at the ships 'kitchen' table, waiting for her to join them.

"We should be there in oh, 5 hours if nothing goes wrong," Keisha informed them.
    "But everything looks good, i've checked the navicomputer and according to it, we aren't going to hit any imperial occupied space. I've put us in hyperspace and there isn't ANYTHING that can pull us out now.

Just then they heard a loud scrapping noise and the whole ship began to rattle.
    "What's happening?"
    "I'm not sure, princess leia, but i've never felt anything like this in my life. Luke, Leia and Keisha looked out the small port window to see a super class star destroyer, the Conquerer, out of hyperspace, with a strange new, smaller ship by it. A buzz came from the ships holonet. Keisha typed in the password and authorized the sending of the signal, foolishly not reading the information about who had sent the message.

It was Emperor Sate Pestage, leering at the three of them. "Well done, girl, now bind the rebels and bring them before me, that was a clever ploy of yours, promising to tell the rebels about their parents and take them to a planet where they could free the slaves, thanks to you and my starlight interdictor, which takes ships out of hyperspace, i have two of the most dangerous rebels in the galaxy." Keisha turned to see a very angry Luke and Leia..................
    i know, i know just when it was getting good, i will post again asap.

23. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    hi all

sorry no post today-i've got practice

i will post soon, please comment, it gets discouraging when i post several times and don't get comments!

thank you to those of you who read this story on a regular basis-the empress of justice asks if she can return the favor.

24. Knight Obi Wan

Dec 17, 1999
    Hurry Empress! We must know what's happening! What does the evil Emperor plan to do w/ our heros?

25. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    The next thing Keisha knew, Luke had bodyslammed her against the ship wall. She winced at the pain, however she didn't fight back.

"TRAITOR!!!" Luke was shouting, "WE TRUSTED YOU!!!"

"Luke, calm down, I can explain what....."

"Of COURSE you can explain, that's the way it is with Imperial spies, they always have a backup story"

"No, that's not true."

"Yeah? That's what they always say."

"Luke I can see you're upset......"

"Upset....Girl, you haven't come close to seeing me get upset"

"I thought that anger and hate were of the 'dark side' " Luke didn't answer, obviously he was thinking. "My father told me," Keisha continued "that one of the most famous of the Jedi teachings is 'Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering' " He told me that that particular philosophy applies not only to the Jedi but to all races, all worlds."

Luke sat down in the co-pilot's gravi-chair and put his head in his hands, judging by the fact that Keisha heard him quietly count to 20 led her to believe that he wasn't using a Jedi calming trick.

"O.K," Leia said to break the tension between her brother and Keisha, "let's work out something..."

"We're too late", Keisha replied, "they've already launched a shuttle to bring us over to Pestage's lead star destroyer, Devastator."

Leia smiled and said: "I've got an idea...."
    Luke and Keisha exchanged worried glances.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.